Closed Thread
Page 138 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillystar View Post
    Was going to not mention the name as I didn't want to sound like I was putting her down if other girls like her and she does a good job for them.

But it's Dr Gayer. She seems lovely, has been nice the two seconds we have been able to spend with her. But has absolutely no time for us at all really. Its in and out in two seconds, didn't explain anything and didn't let us ask questions. I still haven't heard from her after the no fertalisition on Saturday even though I called yesterday!

Hopefully Dr Fong has more time to spend on her patients and lets us ask questions etc. We have been through so much already. Just really want someone who actually cares.

MrsJag - looking good. How exciting for you guys
    Dr Fong really does spend a lot of time with her patients. She has a lovely rapport and is very understanding. I hope you love her as much as we have!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Lillystar  (14-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsjag - definatley darker!! I'm nosey to - I always have bloods in the morning and then ring by about 430-5 to find out my results - I feel like I can gauge myself if I have a number. Metformin is just nasty stuff.. but if it helps with my weight and getting more eggs next time round I can put up with it

I wish the weather would get warmer so people would buy more drinks!! I am having a horrible selling day.. grrrr needs to leave on a good $$$ sales month just in case i ever need to come back lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls....

Sorry just gonna have a vent! My girl at work who is now 10 weeks pregnant just said to me.. whoever said pregnancy was fun is a moron!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!! Why would you say that.. adn to me of all people!!!
    So I said back - I pay $5k a pop to try and be there and I would spend 9 months in hospital if I had to to get a baby!!!! And she was like oh yeah I guess when youput it like that!!! grrrr put me in such a bad mood!!! sorry girls rant over!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead)

Hi ladies.

Mrs J........!!!!!! Yey girlfriend. Haven't been on for a while and to come back and see your news us awesome. I knew as soon as I seen that embryo that it was your time. You deserve it babe.

Jems hi Hun. I'm with dr fong. Seeing both her and Cecilia on Friday and she is great.

Just read the thread. My goodness alot has happened.

I only have Internet on phone at moment. So I'm restricted with commenting as I just read it but without viewing I don't want to mess the names up with the situations. Hopefully it will be back on tonight. Especially with all these eggs not fertilizing. I'm so sorry to hear that none fertilized from such a great haul.
    MTC. I know how you feel about being down. What's your plans now? I read you have changed dr's again....lol Atleast it's close to you.

AFM. Dr fong has advised me to not take any vitamins Or tcm!!! Only allowed folate and that's it. She thinks I overdosed in meds. Great to hear that I paid an extra $2k this cycle to be told I overdosed. She also things it came down to my cold and taking meds for that. So to top it off I have another cold!!!!! Yey.
    Anyhow I went out and bought a brand new car last week and just picked it up. I'm going to post a photo of it. Cause for Now it's my new baby. I'm mean all these failed IVF's is why I got it. DH bought for me for my coming unwanted birthday.

Hope every one else is doing great.
    Hugs to all

And again congrats mrs jag.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead)

Quote Originally Posted by bubs4kylee View Post
    Hi ladies.

Mrs J........!!!!!! Yey girlfriend. Haven't been on for a while and to come back and see your news us awesome. I knew as soon as I seen that embryo that it was your time. You deserve it babe.

Jems hi Hun. I'm with dr fong. Seeing both her and Cecilia on Friday and she is great.

Just read the thread. My goodness alot has happened.

I only have Internet on phone at moment. So I'm restricted with commenting as I just read it but without viewing I don't want to mess the names up with the situations. Hopefully it will be back on tonight. Especially with all these eggs not fertilizing. I'm so sorry to hear that none fertilized from such a great haul.
    MTC. I know how you feel about being down. What's your plans now? I read you have changed dr's again....lol Atleast it's close to you.

AFM. Dr fong has advised me to not take any vitamins Or tcm!!! Only allowed folate and that's it. She thinks I overdosed in meds. Great to hear that I paid an extra $2k this cycle to be told I overdosed. She also things it came down to my cold and taking meds for that. So to top it off I have another cold!!!!! Yey.
    Anyhow I went out and bought a brand new car last week and just picked it up. I'm going to post a photo of it. Cause for Now it's my new baby. I'm mean all these failed IVF's is why I got it. DH bought for me for my coming unwanted birthday.

Hope every one else is doing great.
    Hugs to all

And again congrats mrs jag.
    Your new car is AMAZING!

Thankyou for the congrats. I feel so sad to be lucky enough to have our (super early) bfp when you guys have been waiting so long. Blessed, but a little sad you're not joining me.

I'm still feeling like this is all unreal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys
    Just wanting to double check this. Does everyone start with the pill? I see Dr Rachel Bradbury at the beginning of my next period, which is next wednesday. Does that mean I then start on the pill for 21 days? Or do they do something different depending on your individual needs? So technically, I don't start IVF in my next cycle, that will be a bcp cycle, then proper IVF begins after that?

Does the IVF cycle still mimic your natural cycle? Cause I am trying to plan a holiday in feb, but kind of tricky when we will probably be doing IVF still. How do you make any plans, it's so hard to do! Maybe I will have more of an idea when we see dr bradbury.
    From what I have read westmead also do one cycle off in between, is that even when you do frozen transfers?

Congrats mrsjaguar! That is very exciting news for you!!

Thanks guys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kylee - You lucky duck... Your car is awesome!!

Beanie - I see Rachel - I started on the pill.. but not everyone does - It depends on what kind of cycle she thinks will work for you. From my perspective when you start the pill that is the start of that IVF cycle - you go on the pill for 21 days and then start jabbing Lucrin ( Rachel doesnt do Syranel ?spelling). But she will tailor something to suit you personally.

I dont really plan anything beacuse who knows where I'll be at the time.. lol. It all just depends on how your cycles go, As far as I know it is a month off even in between frozen cycles.

Hope it helped.. I tend to jebber a bit

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JemJems For This Useful Post:

beanie87  (14-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillystar View Post
    Was going to not mention the name as I didn't want to sound like I was putting her down if other girls like her and she does a good job for them.

But it's Dr Gayer. She seems lovely, has been nice the two seconds we have been able to spend with her. But has absolutely no time for us at all really. Its in and out in two seconds, didn't explain anything and didn't let us ask questions. I still haven't heard from her after the no fertalisition on Saturday even though I called yesterday!

Hopefully Dr Fong has more time to spend on her patients and lets us ask questions etc. We have been through so much already. Just really want someone who actually cares.
    Wow I'm so surprised that it's Dr Gayer! She is highly sought after...kinda turns you off wanting to go and see her I hope everything is good with Dr Fong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewhite View Post
    Wow I'm so surprised that it's Dr Gayer! She is highly sought after...kinda turns you off wanting to go and see her I hope everything is good with Dr Fong!
    That might be the issue. Perhaps she is just to busy? Like I said, seems really nice but has had no time for us. And I still haven't heard back from her which is really poor form given how our cycle turned out. Her receptionist wouldn't bother booking me in for an appointment, said I had to wait for the call.

Who is your FS there?

So glad we could see Dr Fong this week. I hope things go better with her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I see Dr Bradbury. In fact, I'm seeing her again tomorrow. She's been good so far