Closed Thread
Page 137 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillystar View Post
    Hi Mrsjag

Nope I don't think so. Last time I had my chem I took myself off to my local doctor to find out the HCG (which is when we found out it was a chem).

Super annoying. I think they should do them for everyone!!

How are you going? Must be sooooo exciting

I am feeling a little better today. Just waiting on WFC and my FS to call me back (left messages this morning) to find out what happens now.

Hope everyone else is good.

x
    Really? That's so silly - they have blood draws every day. I'm going to ask for one. Or just go to my old doc.

Hope they ring back soon!!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I went to my GP. She took blood & told me they do a baseline beta, but that's it - they'd only let me know to come back for more testing if the hCG looks low for 14dpo. She's also confirmed an estimate due date based on the IVF stuff, which is April 22nd. (WEIRD.)

Otherwise, I felt gross today but still nervous. Peeing on sticks constantly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsJag - are your tests getting slightly darker each day? I am sure you have nothing to worry about at all. Your embie looked beautiful and I sure its making itself right at home in there I reckon you should ask WFC on Wednesday if you can get a blood test done. No harm in asking.

How is everyone else going?

AFM - I have decided to jump ship. I'm off to see Dr Fong on Thursday. My FS has not even called me yet after my sucky news on Saturday. I left a message this morning and she was in today and they said they would ask her to call me but she didn't call. The receptionist was also really unhelpful and wouldn't book me in to see her as they are too busy and she might not want to see me and might just want to do it over the phone. Ummmmmm hello - My hubby and I have questions!! She never gives us any time (10 mins first appointment and 5 mins last appointment and doesn't explain anything).

I hope Dr Fong is much better. I liked her lots when I met her at transfer. Hopefully she can give us more time and actually explain things. Fingers crossed.

WFC however have been great. Chris called me this morning and then Steve called me and spoke to me for 30 mins about the eggs, sperm etc, made me feel a bit better and really took the time to explain things so feel much better after speaking to him. Still nervous about it happening again bugt hopeful that it won't.
    Last edited by Lillystar; 13-08-2012 at 19:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to say congrats Mrs Jag!!

Lilly-So sorry about you 0 fertilising I understand the shock and disappointment you would be feeling Who is your FS? You can PM me if you like. I'm curious because they sound incredibly slack!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Rose!

Lilly, they are gradually getting darker. I'm still nervous though. It's so early and I'm cramping a lot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Thanks guys! I can't even begin to believe it yet.

So.. I was up at 5.30am because of this stupid cold - so I decided to go pee on a stick again. (Addict, right here.) After it showed up positive (and I didn't have to squint today!) I sat there on the floor for about 30 minutes, not sure what to do. I kind of still didn't want to tell him, in case things didn't work out.

Anyway, he must have seen the bathroom light coming from under the door, so hubs called out to see if I was ok. I came out, grabbed the footy onesie I'd bought yesterday (JUST IN CASE) and shoved the pee sticks & present in his face. Poor guy was half asleep, and was like, eh? What? Trigger's out? Eh? Then he looked at the onesie and was like.. OMG. Are you serious?

Not the most creative, but definitely priceless to see his expression go from sleepy boredom to wide awake curiosity!!
    Fantastic Mrsjag, what a lovely surprise for DH, congratulations, so nice to hear a happy story (plus the eels won on the weekend so double congrats).

Can't wait to hear your results to confirm all is good and sticky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillystar View Post

How is everyone else going?

AFM - I have decided to jump ship. I'm off to see Dr Fong on Thursday. My FS has not even called me yet after my sucky news on Saturday. I left a message this morning and she was in today and they said they would ask her to call me but she didn't call. The receptionist was also really unhelpful and wouldn't book me in to see her as they are too busy and she might not want to see me and might just want to do it over the phone. Ummmmmm hello - My hubby and I have questions!! She never gives us any time (10 mins first appointment and 5 mins last appointment and doesn't explain anything).

I hope Dr Fong is much better. I liked her lots when I met her at transfer. Hopefully she can give us more time and actually explain things. Fingers crossed.

WFC however have been great. Chris called me this morning and then Steve called me and spoke to me for 30 mins about the eggs, sperm etc, made me feel a bit better and really took the time to explain things so feel much better after speaking to him. Still nervous about it happening again bugt hopeful that it won't.
    Lilly, been thinking of you

I hope you got some answers today, Steve is great, I wish I had him on speed dial.

I'd love to know who your old FS is, I don't want to waste my time, I feel like I'm on a time limit, it's been nearly 5 years TTC and my eggs are older than me (they tell me this everytime I have an US) so I have no time to waste, can't even take a break really. Please pm me if you prefer.

Been feeling very down lately, hope I start picking myself up soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning

Mrsjag – I’m still getting this big smile spread across my face when I see those two lines on your signature. When do you get your blood results back?

Lily – I can’t believe your current FS has been so short with you. I would be very interested to know who it was also – My FS was really good with us last week – we were in there for about ½ hour and chatted our way through things. I hope you have nothing but positive experiences with Dr Fong.

MTC – I hope you start feeling better soon. You are a wonderful person and deserve all the happiness in the world. Xxx

Kylee – I hope your ok hun – been thinking of you lately. xx

AFM – Just plugging along for the last week and a bit at work – back into the pool this week – Yipee!! Metformin is killing me – I cant stop going to the toilet!!! I hope it helps me loose some weight though..

Hi to everyone – Hope you are all having a good start to the week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post
    Good Morning

Mrsjag – I’m still getting this big smile spread across my face when I see those two lines on your signature. When do you get your blood results back?

Lily – I can’t believe your current FS has been so short with you. I would be very interested to know who it was also – My FS was really good with us last week – we were in there for about ½ hour and chatted our way through things. I hope you have nothing but positive experiences with Dr Fong.

MTC – I hope you start feeling better soon. You are a wonderful person and deserve all the happiness in the world. Xxx

Kylee – I hope your ok hun – been thinking of you lately. xx

AFM – Just plugging along for the last week and a bit at work – back into the pool this week – Yipee!! Metformin is killing me – I cant stop going to the toilet!!! I hope it helps me loose some weight though..

Hi to everyone – Hope you are all having a good start to the week.
    Aw Thankyou! I'm still in shock and constantly peeing on sticks. I asked her to ring me with the result and she said she usually doesn't bother unless there is something concerning. I told her to ring anyway because I'm nosey. We will see!!!

Metformin made me very queasy tummy wise the first few months.

Here are this morning's lines.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was going to not mention the name as I didn't want to sound like I was putting her down if other girls like her and she does a good job for them.

But it's Dr Gayer. She seems lovely, has been nice the two seconds we have been able to spend with her. But has absolutely no time for us at all really. Its in and out in two seconds, didn't explain anything and didn't let us ask questions. I still haven't heard from her after the no fertalisition on Saturday even though I called yesterday!

Hopefully Dr Fong has more time to spend on her patients and lets us ask questions etc. We have been through so much already. Just really want someone who actually cares.

MrsJag - looking good. How exciting for you guys