Closed Thread
Page 133 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MrsJag - OMG!! There is totally a second line there. So exciting. It's still so early so to get a second line now is awesome. Keeping. Eveything crossed for you.

Mumtochris - Yup it is really early for me. I only did 8 days of jabbing and triggerred last night. I'm a bit nervous about how many eggs we will get as last time I had a higher dose and triggerred for longer. Bit scared about how many we get and how many fertilise but will just have to hope for the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs jag it looks positive to me!! Don't even have to squint to see it! Congrats I'd say! Xx

Afm holding my test up to the light, twisting & turning it didn't help this morning bfn for me... God love dh who says '2nd test isn't until Sunday, it was a bit slow!' I love the hope he holds! I know better though :-( having 3 months off now to re-coup! Good luck ladies and thank you for your support I will pop in to watch your journeys. Xx

Sorry to bring the thread down ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsjag – YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!! There is definitely a second line on there, can’t wait to see tomorrows.. Soooo happy for you! Xxx

MTC – It annoys me to that because we are doing IVF we have to be thin and healthy when junkies and really big girls can just have them normally and no one says anything. But losing weight is supposed to help my PCOS as well, and since I have been exercising I have actually been regular and even ovulated twice on the same day of my cycle.. so that something different for me, whether it is exercise or it’s just my body deciding to play nice I don’t know. But if I want this next cycle I have to weigh in at 82kg’s before I start.. (I cringe to even write that number down) I don’t know when I got to where I am or how I managed it!! Hahah poor DH – I made him BD again last night as well.. hey just in case lol.

Lily – One more sleep hun.. good luck for tomorrow, I’ll be thinking of you xx

Jeanie – I’m so sorry hun, be good to yourself, go out and have a massage or do something really nice for yourself.. I will end up having two months off, and you know I think this one I might actually embrace and enjoy – I have a goal and I’ve got the next 6-8 weeks to get there and I’m going to relax and enjoy it before getting back on the ride. I hope your break serves you well, we’d love to hear how you are going.. don’t be a stranger. Sending you big hugs xxx

Hi to all that I have missed.. I am so in the departure lounge at work!! I know I’ve only got two weeks left here so my motivation to do anything is ZERO!!!

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Jag- OMG that looks +ve to me too.
    Oh how exciting. You are making me think maybe I should try too......????

Jeannie- I'm sorry that you have not had the desired result that we are all searching for.....keep DH +ve thoughts....you just never know.

Hi to everyone.. I'm at work & did a sneaky post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsJag-did you test again today???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeannie - I am so sorry hun Sending lots of hugs your way Look after yourself and enjoy the break. Sometimes it's the best thing in the world to step back, take some time and come back in fresh.

Jems - yeah I think it's silly. As long as we are healthy, exercise and eat well it shouldn't really matter what the number on the scales say!! Like you said other girls with the same BMI and alcos and all sorts of unhealthy people get pregnant at the drop of a hat. Its hard too because IVF makes you put on weight! Grrrrrrrrrr. You'll get there hun. If this cycle doesn't work for me I'll be on the losing weight band wagon before my next cycle too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending big hugs to you, Jeannie. I'm still holding hope.

I'm in such a blur. Those two tests were both this morning (Thursday) so I'm not sure what to think. Consensus seems to be (from online randoms) that it's either an Evap line or a really early line. I can't decide so I'm not saying anything to DH until I know. I can handle it if things are negative but I would hate to have him hoping.

Anyway. I'll buy some more sticks tonight and pee over the next few days. Still keeping fingers crossed as things are weird.

Hugs and love to all. Hope you're having a good Thursday. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilly – best wishes for tomorrow’s EPU, hope it goes well

Jeannie – I’m really sorry to hear you had a BFN this morning. Your DH sounds so wonderful, it’s nice that he is hopeful but also so hard when you need to accept reality. Yes, I know there is still hope but if you know in your heart this BFN won’t change then it’s better to face up to it to help you move on. I suppose if AF doesn’t arrive by Sunday you could definitely test again. Sorry again to hear your news, have a lovely break, would love to hear how you’re going, hope you can pop in from time to time

Jems – sounds like you have the TWW at your work, I can understand having no motivation, too bad you just can’t live it up and do whatever you feel when you’re at work, what are they going to do, sack you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much MTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    looks positive mrsj i can see it on both!! ill be crossing my fingers it keeps getting darker each day..

just wondering what an evap line is though? when i found out i was pregnant with my bubba, it was very faint (probably more faint than both yours), i told the Dr about how faint it was, and she said to me you can get a fake negative, but you cant get a fake positive.... but i dont know, maybe the ivf meds change that??