Closed Thread
Page 130 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ladies I'm am freaking out a bit. I woke up this morning & all my breast soreness is gone......it was my comforting feeling that something was happening.......has this happened to anyone?

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sharlein – how far into the TWW are you? Try not to worry lovely. Some people get no symptoms at all and still up pregnant! I know it’s hard but you just have to try and wait it out. I’m sure you will be fine and have everything crossed for you.

MrsJag – how are you feeling? Going crazy on the TWW yet? I still can’t get over how wonderful your embie looked. I have such a great feeling for you. I really hope this is your sticky bean.

Jems – good luck today seeing Rachel. Hopefully your appointment goes really well. Let us know how you go. You tattoo looks amazing already!! Can’t wait to see it all finished and pretty with colour. Have you chosen the colours already?

Andrea
    – you need to do whatever you feel most comfortable doing. If you want to wait and Fermara then you should. You can always switch over to IVF as soon as you feel ready for it. I’m glad your appointment with Dr Smith went really well. Can’t believe how long your appointment went for. We were whisked in and out in about 10 mins for my first one, and less than 5 mins for my second after the first cycle failed. Really am thinking of changing to Dr Fong if this cycle doesn’t work.

Mumtochris – how are you feeling today? Are you going to go with the new doctor or try Dr Fong? Or both? Haha. It’s so hard isn’t it working out if you are doing the right thing or not. Hopefully your appointment with the new FS goes well and then you will know 100% you have made the right choice. Were you able to get in quickly?

Bub4kylee – sending lots of hugs your way lovely Nothing much else I can say. The whole thing is just sucky, sucky, sucky.

Hi to everyone else

AFM – well had my ultrasound this morning and you girls were right. They just needed to check earlier how I was going after the blood tests came back. So I’m now booked in for EPU on Friday! Can’t believe it……was meant to be about Monday or Tuesday. So have to do my trigger and everything tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Andrea – Good luck with the Femara!!

Mrsjag – I will post pictures as soon as it’s done – hopefully two weeks or so. Implantation starts 3dp5dt.. so it could be that!! Fingers crossed it is!!

Lily – So glad your ultra sound went well - Trigger tonight!! thats awesome!! FX for lots of eggies on Friday. I have told my tattoois I want it bright.. so yellows and pinks and blues and greens.. but given him free run of where he puts them. I trust him to make it look amazing

MTC –Maybe it’s a sign that this new FS has popped up and you could book an apt..Thank you for thinking of me.. xx getting nervous now.

Sharlein – I cant really help with sore boobs.. I’ve never really suffered from it in a TWW or even early stages of PG..try not to stress to much about it I am sure symptoms come and go! Xx

AFM – At work at the moment – leaving at 1130 to see Dr Bradbury at 1pm! I am getting a bit nervous – I had a dream that she told us we weren’t allowed to do IVF anymore because it will never work ! So stressing a bit – but just want to be there so we have a plan for next cycle.
    OPK was positive yesterday so even though DH has done his back in – I still made him BD.. just in case..

Hi to everyone else – hope you are all having magical hump days.
    Last edited by JemJems; 08-08-2012 at 10:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mum to Chris - I agave been with Ashley since 2009 an recently dr Maria Cerez-magnae performed my laproscopy and hystoscopy (her office is in castle hill) she is lovely as well - you'll be in good hand with either of them and they're all colleagues - good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlein123 View Post
    Ok ladies I'm am freaking out a bit. I woke up this morning & all my breast soreness is gone......it was my comforting feeling that something was happening.......has this happened to anyone?

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using BubHub
    Mine have too. Fingers crossed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Well I have just been lurking reading where your all up to looking at Jems fabulous new tat and Mrs Jags beautiful embie just trying to forget the crazies of the 2ww.

Thankyou MTC for asking where i'm up to - OTD tomorrow although did a test this morning STARK WHITE! although I didn't expect anything from this cycle after the disappointment of transfer day still you have this silent hope as all you ladies know.

No sign of AF really but that would be the double progesterone I would imagine and no real changes in any other way, last crinone tonight so AF won't be far away i'm sure.

I'm also changing FS and have made an appointment with Dr Smith (I know it's not completely over BUT I can always cancel in the off chance a miracle occurs!) we are planning of taking a few months off to get healthy - 3 transfers all BFN's this year I need a break, don't know how some of you ladies find the strength to keep going sometimes it really is admirable.

I hope everyone is well and I look forward to keeping up to date with everyone's journeys - COME ON WFC give us some BFP's in here!!

everyone at all the stages of the IVF roller coaster you are at.

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeannie - sending lots of hugs your way. Hopefully a little break is all your need and then you can come back all refreshed. But it's not over till the fat AF sings so don't count yourself out yet. I'll keep everything crossed for you. Its tough isn't it I did three transfers end of last year / begining of this and decided I needed a break after then too. We ended up doing a vas reversal inbetween to see if we could up our chances and that came back with zero sperm. So more money, more time and still no baby. Back into it now with IVF though and trying to keep positive and think that our baby will be here soon. Hopefully the same for you lovely.

x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillystar For This Useful Post:

jeannie1  (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillystar- Good luck with your EPU..... I am 1 week in to my TWW....starting to imagine things...mainly for the worse.

Mrs jag- that everything is going well for you.

Jeannie- If you dont mind me asking, how much was Dr Smith to see? He seemed lovely, he did my FET

Kylie- sending you the biggest hugs.......

MTC- Good luck with your new journey.....

Jems-

ATM- still freaking out a bit.....I'm having Mr Grey withdrawals........got to try to keep my spirits up somehow..
    Have a great days ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Sharlein123;6744816]

Jeannie- If you dont mind me asking, how much was Dr Smith to see? He seemed lovely, he did my FET

Hi Sharlein,

I didn't ask, although my last FS was $450, I do need to get another referral even though my other one is still alive until January marked for his attention.

I have heard he bulk bills? maybe one of the other ladies can clarify, i'm seeing him as a public patient.

A change is as good as a holiday!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jeannie1 For This Useful Post:

Sharlein123  (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    sharlein - i had my initial consultation with dr smith on monday and we were told on the phone it would be $190 for me and my husband so $380 in total and we would get about $120 back each from medicare. Our appointment went for 2 hours and he also did a pap smear on me while i was there as I was overdue for one. When we went to pay they ended up bulk billing me and then we just had to pay the $190 for hubby and then claim back from medicare so very very reasonable in my opinion.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to andreasoe84 For This Useful Post:

Sharlein123  (08-08-2012)