Closed Thread
Page 128 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubs4kylee View Post
    Mrs jag that embie looks awesome. Have been away for a mini break and not near my phone but just jumped on then and saw your embie and was very impressed. It looks awesome. Congrats on being pupo
    Hi Kylee. I hope you've had a nice trip away. How are you feeling?

I know not much about blastocysts, so I'm hopeful after seeing this one. I think having the big cavity in the middle is a good thing, right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    mrs jag- wow.....fantastic blasto....welcome to PUPO

Lynlee- I hope you find the right FS that makes you feel better.

MTC- hope you are doing ok.

Lillystar- I hope the jabbing is not taking too much out of you.

Jems- can we see your new tatt....sounds beatiful

Hello Kylee, Jeanie & the others I have missed ...sorry

ATM....Sorry I have been MIA.....I have been totally obsessed with Mr Grey....Im nearly finished the second book in a day!!!! Its good actually keeping my mind off whether Im feeling things or my mind is playing tricks on me. This TWW is hard....trying to keep my thoughts +ve but it is so hard.......

Have an awesome day

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies

Mrs Jag - Im doing ok. pretty much fell off the wagon. Im not coping at all to be honest. Went out and bought myself a new car the other day. Hopefully get it in a few days. Its very fast and its helped take my mind off things. But its just a car and I would really love to put a baby seat in the back. I just think I have to start accepting that it doesn't work for everyone and I may be that person...

Back at work and am stuffed so am having a nana nap. And yes thats a very good embie you have on board..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Mrsjag how are you doing?

Kylee – I hope your break has refreshed you – the back to work thing is a killer. I feel like that on some days – but DH always says that we don’t have to accept anything and we can keep trying different ways and eventually one will work – I have my FX that it will work for all of us soon. Xxx

Sharlein – I know how you feel about Mr Grey – I am re-reading the trilogy now.

HI MTC, Jeanie, Andrea, Lily, Lynlee and anyone else out there – hope all you guys are well!

AFM – Friday night was awesome! 2 ½ hours worth of needles to get the outline of my tattoo done – but I love it! I cant wait to go back in two or three weeks and have all the colour done!! I’ve put a pick so everyone can see – It is from Saturday morning – so it’s still a bit red and swollen but you get the jist. The writing says “never in my arms.. forever In my heart..” , I thought it was fitting for my angels.

On Saturday we went out for lunch with friends and their two little girls (2 and nearly 7 months) and they asked if DH and I would be Mia’s (7 month old) god parents! I was so over the moon I teared up! She is so beautiful!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sharlein - How are you feeling? I'm 2dp5dt, so you must be 4dp3dt = We're even!!! How are you finding the Crinone?

Kylee - Totally understandable. The hardest part about infertility is that it's quite literally the one thing that can't be bought. I hope the new car helps distract you, but it's in no means a subsitute. Look after yourself & always here if you need anything. x

Jems - doing well hon, thanks! Counting days away. Your ink is beautiful! Are they lilies? I love it. A beautiful way to remember your wee ones. x

AFM, I am all good. Ridiculously cheerful, in fact. That's a stark opposite to last time I was in the TWW, I was a hot mess. I'm feeling good. I just hope that happy feeling doesn't come back to bite me on the bum!!! Speaking of bums... the double whammy of Crinone + pessaries - bring on the metamucil.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mrsjag- yeah their Lily's. I love them and that's what I had at our wedding. Oh I lived on Metamucil in my TWW. Oh the joys of it all. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post
    Hi mrsjag- yeah their Lily's. I love them and that's what I had at our wedding. Oh I lived on Metamucil in my TWW. Oh the joys of it all. Xx
    I just got some lillies for my birthday (last week) - they've JUST started to open, and they're so pretty. Yup, I made hubs go and buy some Metamucil just after transfer. Yiiiiick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Hi Sharlein - How are you feeling? I'm 2dp5dt, so you must be 4dp3dt = We're even!!! How are you finding the Crinone?

Kylee - Totally understandable. The hardest part about infertility is that it's quite literally the one thing that can't be bought. I hope the new car helps distract you, but it's in no means a subsitute. Look after yourself & always here if you need anything. x

Jems - doing well hon, thanks! Counting days away. Your ink is beautiful! Are they lilies? I love it. A beautiful way to remember your wee ones. x

AFM, I am all good. Ridiculously cheerful, in fact. That's a stark opposite to last time I was in the TWW, I was a hot mess. I'm feeling good. I just hope that happy feeling doesn't come back to bite me on the bum!!! Speaking of bums... the double whammy of Crinone + pessaries - bring on the metamucil.
    Its a sign stay positive... when i feel pregnant with my 2 year old, i had been so depressed and stressed from the trying, but the cycle we conceived, i just felt different - happy and not stressed!! i have a good feeling for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    i love reading peoples signatures, and seeing what their journey has been... and wow!! some of you girls have really been through a lot... I get so sad that having the most wonderful joy in this world has to be so difficult for such deserving people who would make great parents!! life is so unfair

its a hard journey for all of us, and we all deal with it in our own ways, and i do respect all of you and hope that all your dreams come true, but just from the last page of this thread, jemjem and kylee, what a journey! you girls must be so strong and determined to keep going back round after round.. i really hope that one day very soon you will be blessed with what you both deserve!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynlee View Post
    Its a sign stay positive... when i feel pregnant with my 2 year old, i had been so depressed and stressed from the trying, but the cycle we conceived, i just felt different - happy and not stressed!! i have a good feeling for you
    I'm just happy to be happy. And happier that if it doesn't work, we have options. That does wonders for a girl's emotions, especially after last time's disappointment.

Some of the girls here are amazing. I am still a novice with two cycles under my belt. You are all so inspirational. x