Reviews
    Congrats Sharlein! Happy PUPO!! x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jeannie1 For This Useful Post:

Sharlein123  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Lilly. You're too sweet!

Sharlein, looking good. I'm terrible at knowing whether embies are good or bad, so I always wait for someone else to tell me!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay sharlein how exciting for you... ill be crossing all my fingers and toes for you lots of rest and relaxation over the coming weeks... Yep we are doing ICSI next time.. FS said they would do PICSI to get the best possible sperm.. did you have that??? Trying not to get my hopes up, but she said she is very confident and can almost assure me that we will get fertilisation with ICSI...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lynlee – the supplements I took were DHEA, royal jelly, coenzyme Q10 and elevit. DH took Menevit and these Chinese tablets, which worked an absolute treat as his sperm sample was so good quality for the first time we were able to do IVF instead of ICSI, that was promising. I’ve done an antagonist cycle and for me it was my worst cycle, but that could be because of my egg quality not so much of the protocol. I’m glad I tried it though, hope it works well for you next time

Andrea – I’m confused. My AMH is 6.1 which is considered low, but you’re 114.5? That’s through the roof? I don’t understand

Mrsjag – sorry to hear you’ve been unwell, glad to hear you’ve been hydrating yourself. I’ve only had 1 5dt and yes, I did get an update that all was going well, which was nice. They may call you with an update, but don’t stress if they don’t, no news is good news

Jems – can’t wait for you to start cycle 3, I’m sure the change in jobs will make it a more positive experience. Bet you can’t wait for that new tattoo, any ideas of what you want. You could be like the swimmers and have the Olympic rings tattooed to your chest

Sharlein – I’m so thrilled your PUPO and your embie was good, it’s so good to see it done via ultrasound, makes you feel so much apart of the conception. Love that picture, so cool. Great to hear you’ve done some acupuncture, resting and reading 50 Shades, hope your blood pressure doesn’t rise too much

Jeannie – how have you been doing this week hun?

AFM – what a day I’ve had. Knowing I had to POAS this morning I couldn’t sleep and when I did I dreamt I saw 2 lines, I couldn’t believe it, I was so excited. Then my alarm clock went off and I was busting to do a wee, so I tested. WFC gives us those Confirm HPTs, which to me are cheapos but they probably do the job. So I POAS and waited and I couldn’t believe there was only 1 line, I kept telling DH put the light on, get the torch, but the 2nd line just wasn’t there. I stared and stared but the 2nd line just didn’t appear. I was numb. Didn’t cry, didn’t talk, just went on with my day, had a shower, went to work, acted normal, didn’t feel sad or angry, I just felt nothing.

I was busy doing my work when about 11am one of my workmates came around the corner with a bunch of red roses and said “look what you have, must be a special day” I thanked her and turned around and lost it, knowing it was DH who sent me the roses. Luckily I sit outside the bosses’ office and she was the only one who knew I was doing IVF, she caught me and dragged me into her office and closed the door. I just let it all out (poor thing, I felt sorry for her). Thankfully she gave me some tissues to help me clean my face up. She did and said all the right things, I was so grateful. Once I let out all that emotion I was fine, and continued on with my day. I still feel a bit numb. Can you believe I went to the shops in my lunch break and I kept seeing twins in double prams, well I probably only saw 3 but that was so annoying.

AF isn’t here, but maybe because I was still using crinone and pessary this morning, so I’m not taking it anymore. DH thinks there is still hope and I may be pregnant, but I feel like I have my period, it’s just not physically here. I’m due to test again on Friday morning, Depending on that result and if AF hasn’t come, I may buy a First Response HPT as I’ve heard they are more reliable, but I’m just kidding myself. You know what made me feel better, that you guys were asking for me, I don’t know if you realise how important that is to me and how grateful I am that you are supporting me when each and every one of you have your own lives, but I just want to say thank you. How lucky am I to go through this with you guys to support me.
    Last edited by AceOfBase; 01-08-2012 at 21:28. Reason: Forgot to mention DH sent me the roses, oops.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AceOfBase For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww Mumtochris , I am so so so sad to read your post and almost have tears in my eyes as my emotion from yesterday is still very raw... I feel so sad for you After yesterday, I finally can understand how painful this IVF/ICSI/TTC stuff truely is! And Ive only done one cycle, I cannot imagine how much worse it must get. I'm so sorry, I wish there were some magic words, but I know there aren't... I just kept telling myself yesterday that there's nothing I can do about it, it is what it is, and all I can do is pick myself up, and put one foot in front of the other and move in... but give yourself a day to be sad, a day to lie in bed and cry... that made me feel better, and ready to get back to normality today. And give your boy some extra cuddles - makes you realise how precious they are hey!

But i just also want to say, what a beautiful person to sit there and respond to each one of us, before sharing your own news... that is very strong and thoughtful of you... gosh if it were me, i would have launched into my own bad news.. so good on you for still being there for everyone else when you yourself have had bad news...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lynlee For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumtochris - oh honey I have been wondering about you all day. And hoping, hoping, hoping for you to have that great news you deserve. I am so sorry that second line hasn't shown up. You are so sweet and lovely and deserve to get your BFP. Nothing I can say will help much, but you will be ok. It might take a few days to pick yourself up again but you are strong and I'm sure you can do it. We are all here if you need us. Make sure you are looking after yourself and taking it easy x

I really hate those POAS that they give us to use. I think they are crap! I wish they would do proper blood tests. At least then you know one way or another.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillystar For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MTC- I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. sending you angels.....
    Thank u for your kind words......you have a beautiful heart.
    Look after yourself lovely lady.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlein123 For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, ladies, I'm a bit sleep now so I'll reply properly to you lovely ladies hopefully tomorrow night. I'm going to amend my post as I've just re-read it and realised I forgot to mention that DH actually sent me those roses, although I'm sure you've worked it out. Good night everyone, thanks again for your support

Thanks
    Reviews
    MTC- I am so sorry hun. I had everything crossed for you. You are amazing and you deserve this so much. Sending big hugs and lots of love your way.

I have already had my tatt drawn up. It's quite a big one actually. It's lily's and butterflies all on the inside of my bicep and around it it says "never in my arms... Forever in my heart" I'm really excited but getting nervous now to.

We are always here if you need us. DH is so nice to send you roses.. Take your time and look after your self. Xxxxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JemJems For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, MTC - I am sending you so much love today. I'm sorry. I wish there was something we could say/do to make this journey easier. Your hubs is a sweetheart for sending the flowers. Look after yourself and take it easy. x

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (03-08-2012)