Closed Thread
Page 122 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post
    Hi Andrea,

If you get any info - please share - My first EPU I was out to in in 5 seconds which was great - I woke up in recovery area after wards - but after hearing everyone else was awake I am now worried that it was a once off that I was out and next time I might be awake and that scares the panmts off me.

Which FS are you seeing? It starts to get exciting when your appointments are coming up
    Hi Jems,

I was out last time and awake this time?! I should say awake without pain?? was ok I just kept my eyes closed and was in a very relaxed state unlike 'knocked out' the first time - you will be fine just close your eyes and imagine the roar of the crowd like you won the 400 swim at the olympics!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannie1 View Post
    Hi Jems,

I was out last time and awake this time?! I should say awake without pain?? was ok I just kept my eyes closed and was in a very relaxed state unlike 'knocked out' the first time - you will be fine just close your eyes and imagine the roar of the crowd like you won the 400 swim at the olympics!!
    Well that put my mind a bit more at ease! Thanks Jeanie! hahaha - Next to them I'd look like that Eddie the eel guy that swam a couple of years ago and nearly drowned!! hahahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lynlee – Oh honey I am so so sorry. That really sucks. To not get at least one to transfer must be heartbreaking. Hang in there though. I know it totally sucks, but they will change the plan now and hopefully you will get much better results next time. It doesn’t help for now though I know so sending big hugs your way

Andrea – it’s getting closer for you. Everyone is really different so what happens to one person won’t happen to the next. If you let them know you have issues with pain relief working I am sure they will be able to adjust it to suit. Mine wasn’t that great last time. I was awake and knew what was going on and it did hurt a little, but I told them and they gave me some kind of top up and I felt much better after that. Still knew exactly what was going on though…….

JemJems – Congrats on the new job and making the big decision to resign!! Working close to home will be great. I work sooooooooooooooooo far from home and often wish I could work closer. Hopefully it’s less stressful too. YAY for getting back on the rollcoaster. Next week will be here in no time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MRSJAG- really happy for you. Happy happy birthday.
    LYNLEE- hope your felling better today.

ATM- I only had 4 eggs & just found out only 1 fertilized normally.....pretty upset that I don't have any back ups. Transfer us tomorrow..trying to stay +be but it is really hard.

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lynlee- I just read the threads....I'm so,so sorry hun...big big hugs.

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlein - that sucks that you don't have more then one egg but hang in there hun. That little one could be the only one you need. I know a few people that only got one and that one turned into a big strong BFP! Fingers crossed for you.

Quick stupid question - I am starting jabbing again tomorrow. Does it matter what time I do that? Does it just need to be the same time each day? I for the life of me can't rememeber as my last full stim was Nov last year.

Thanks ladies
    Last edited by Lillystar; 31-07-2012 at 14:04.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillystar For This Useful Post:

Sharlein123  (31-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlein - last time around I had 5 eggs, 2 fertilised, but one stopped after day 2. That left me with our lucky 1 - got to 3day transfer, and just no luck sticking. They do say it takes one. I'll be sending nice growing thoughts to your embie. x

Girls, I've never been out during sedation. I can say that fighting the sedation makes a HUGE difference. 1st time around I was hyper aware of everything and IT ALL HURT. 2nd time around, I was still scared (worse, since I was expecting the pain again) but I forced myself to calm down, close my eyes, and refused to open them until Dr. Tong had told me he was done. It was so much better the second time around, and I really do believe it's because I worry about it too much. Just breathe!

I'm not sure why they're pushing them all to 5-day either. Makes me a little nervous that we'll have none left to transfer by then, you know? I'm guessing if growth slows down or they're concerned, they might ring and bring it forward to a day 3, but not sure. I'm just praying our 3 little embies survive and grow.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lynlee – I am so in shock to see that you had none of your 13 eggs fertilise, I feel so frustrated for you, and extremely sad . I had a cycle where none fertilised, but I only had 2 eggs collected so it was pretty obvious that cycle was going to be a disaster, but not with you getting 13 eggs. Have you been given any type of explanation – egg problem, sperm problem? Whatever the issue it can be helped, I’m convinced of it. As I said, I had a disastrous 3rd cycle where the 2 eggs collected couldn’t be fertilised and I had ICSI done too. Since then both DH and I have taken supplements and whilst my egg numbers never really increased, the ones I had were at least able to be fertilised. I truly believe it was because DH and I took those supplements. If you need any advice or guidance, just let me know. I realise I haven’t got a BFP yet, but since that cycle I have improved at least and I hope your next cycle is more promising for you .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsjag – what a great turnaround for you, from feeling that your cycle is a write-off to having 100% fertilisation and the possibility of a 5dt. See, didn’t we tell you it’s the quality not the quantity. Happy Birthday to you, couldn’t ask for a better present (well, except to be UTD, but your birthday is today so we’ll take what we can)

Andrea – best wishes for next Monday’s appointment. In regards to the sedation, I’ve never had a problem with all my 5 cycles, except for them finding the vein, but when they do I’m out like a light and the next thing I know I’m in recovery. Hope your dad’s friends gives you some great information

Jems – yes, yes, yes you did it, I’m so proud. I know starting anything knew is nerve-wracking, but having a job close to home with less stress is so ideal, especially when doing IVF, or life in general for that matter. Well done. Great to hear the swimming is going well (I doubt you’re anything like Eddie the eel) and you have your appointment next week, gee it’s all happening for you now hun, so exciting. Yes, I’m testing in the morning. I’ve never reached this stage before. I was worried this morning that AF was coming because I was feeling so moody and angry (usual AF symptons, but maybe I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed, I’m fine now). I wonder how many lines I’ll see in the morning???????

Lilly – just as long as you jab at the same time each day then no, it doesn’t matter what time you do it, whatever is convenient for you

Sharlein – So great that you had 1 fertilise and transfer is tomorrow, I hope this is the one for you. I can understand how you feel but when I cycle last year in August I remember one of the ladies just like you – 2 eggs, 1 fertilised and transferred. She was so upset (who could blame her) until she announced she got her BFP. Fingers crossed you will tell us the same story

Hello Kylee, Jeannie and any other's I've missed (sorry)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AceOfBase For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, hubby and I do take some supplements, but we dont really know what we are doing.. im taking elevit, folic, b6, vitamin c and zinc... hubby is on the zinc and vitamin c...

if anyone has suggestions about what else we should be taking/could try... i would be all ears

feeling slightly better... although still very upset... just dying to hear from the FS... I would love to get some answers... all we know is some of my eggs looked abnormal, and although we had 10 mature eggs, my eggs and hubbys sperm just dont like each other.. what this means exactly, i dont know!!

sharlein, id be happy with one egg right now... at least there is some hope and the possibility... keep those positive vibes alive... wishing you all the best

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lynlee For This Useful Post: