Closed Thread
Page 121 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynlee View Post
    Mrsj and sharlein was lovely to meet you both, and sharlein was nice waiting for so looooong with you too!! Gosh it was a long day.

Mrsj sorry to hear the bad results with your hubbys sample, but so glad the second one was better!! fingers crossed all 3 fertilise... the scientist we met with afterwards i found to be a bit strange too.... i wonder if it was the same... she said we would either get a day 2 or day 5 transfer, so I asked what happens if we have enough to aim for day 5, but they start performing badly and they wont make it to day 5... she really made me feel like we would miss out if that was the case... I suppose we just have to see...

AFM, I was very fortunate and managed to get 13 eggs... Im dying to know tomorrow how many fertilise... I felt fantastic after my procedure... until a couple hours later and up till now and I feel SOOOO sick and a bit of pain.. pain isnt too bad, but the feeling sick is terrible...

Mrsj i also didnt fully fall asleep, it took a while for me to feel it at all, and then it only relaxed me, i was awake the whole time and felt them taking the eggs, but I think I was half sedated to the pain wasnt too bad... although its all a bit hazy so at least it worked a little... laying on the table waiting for it all to happen is the most nervous i have even been...

well let me know how it goes for both mrsj and sharleen tomorrow... ill be crossing our fingers...

hi to everyone else im sorry Ill have to make some time in the next day or 2 to go through and get up to speed with all your journeys...
    Hi Lynlee,

I also got a high number at epu (14) with 8 fertilise.

Scientists look at embryos 1st day to check for fertilisation and let us know, leave them alone until day 3 (give us an update IE. "Your embryos are doing well and your on track for transfer" then leave them alone again until transfer day.
    In my case of my 8 fertilized I was told on transfer day that there were none to freeze and the 1 little fighter was 'a bit slow' although was transferred on Sunday and I am currently in the 2ww with all my hopes pinned on this little fighter!! We were shocked and devastated to say the least! Last stim we got 7 out of 7 eggs fertilized with 2 grade A blasts on day 5 - 1 transferred & 1 frozen (what went wrong this time?! who knows?) as MTC reminded me like I remind everyone else 'it only takes 1!' xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jeannie1 For This Useful Post:

Lynlee  (31-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wooooooo hoooooooo - well done Mrs Jaguar

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls bad news from me... of my 13 eggs, none fertilised... im gutted!! i dont know how i will find the strength to go through this again...

i cant believe none fertilised... not even ONE!

Thanks
    Reviews
    i just have one more question... who is seeing Dr Fong?? I know there is a one month waiting period, however if she makes me wait a month before starting again, EPU and transfer etc will fall while Im supposed to be overseas on a holiday in october...

has she let anyone go back to back on long down cycles??? i.e. start my pill straight away after my next AF??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Lyn, I am so sorry to hear that hon. Did you do ICSI or IVF??

I'm with Dr. Fong. I think they must have different requests for everyone, but I know they recommend having that break before starting again, even for long cycles like we have. Just give her a ring and explain; maybe your situation might make her answer different?

How are you feeling today? *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynlee View Post
    i just have one more question... who is seeing Dr Fong?? I know there is a one month waiting period, however if she makes me wait a month before starting again, EPU and transfer etc will fall while Im supposed to be overseas on a holiday in october...

has she let anyone go back to back on long down cycles??? i.e. start my pill straight away after my next AF??
    Oh Lynlee you have no idea how much my heart goes out to you! I am so so sorry I can't imagine how you feel Did your DH have any issues known from test results or the scientist yesterday?

Im also with Dr Fong and they always make you wait a cycle because of the drugs.

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive already called and left a message this sitting around waiting is the hardest... ill feel i can get back on my feet once we have a plan.. ill be begging for back to back cycles, or it wont be until end of December that we are back at EPU!! Thats too far away for me

We just did IVF, i think they have made an error. Dr Fong said it was likely we would need to opt for ICSI on the day, but they said yesterday just IVF because sperm numbers and motility was good. I told the scientist morphology is our sperm issue, but she couldnt really say much for it.. so i put my trust in them that they would do the right thing... wish i had of pushed it further now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh lynlee i'm so sorry hun. My heart goes out to you. You must be devastated to go from such good news (13) to such bad news (0) in 24 hours. what a rollercoast you are on. I am so so sorry. You poor thing. Hopefully they will let you do back to back cycles. Let us know how you go with it.

mrsjaguar - happy birthday and congrats on the the 3 from 3. Thats awesome. I thought you had to have 6 for them to go to blast? Or is it just a case by case basis?

afm - so i have officially given up on this cycle waiting to ovulate. No more OPking for me. 22 in a row is too much to take really. Now I will just wait for my appointment next monday which is getting more exciting by the day. I am spending all my spare time reading up about IVF and planning what questions etc i want to ask. I have even emailed my dads friend who is a top anesthetist in Sydney to find out about my concerns that the IV sedation will not work very well on me (I tend to be quite immune to any kind of pain killer/sedative) and I am only small so they always tend to underdose me and then it doesnt work. Judging by what you ladies say on here for some of you IV sedation is just not that effective and that concerns me the most about this whole process.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Peeps!!

Lily
    – One more sleep till the jabbing starts.. woo hoo!

MrsJag
    – 3 out of 4 is pretty good – and I’m so happy that DH’s second sample was better. I think I would have slapped her.. we are emotional enough at a time like this let alone saying anything about “next time” – we are here for this time – we don’t want a next time!! MRSJAG - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! That is amazing news!!! 3/3 is spectacular – I am now sending growing thoughts!! I am so happy for you! Xxxx

MTC – I DID IT! I resigned yesterday.. I feel so much happier now ! I start the new job on the 31st.. so now just trying to find a replacement for me – and then I need to train them ( Iam so not good at that) But feeling great now that I FINALLY made the decision! How are you feeling??? Are you still going to test tomorrow??

Lyn –
    I am so sorry hun – sending you big hugs. Xxx I hope Dr Fong lets you go back to back – FX for the return phone call.

Sharlein –
    How are you feeling today?

Jeanie -
    Are you feeling ok?? Hope your TWW is flying by.

AFM –
    I resigned from my job yesterday – so starting the new place on the 31st!! I am so excited now – and to be working so close to home will be amazing!! Still swimming every night and trying to eat well. Can’t wait for my apt with Rachel next Wednesday! I want back on this roller coaster now.!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Andrea,

If you get any info - please share - My first EPU I was out to in in 5 seconds wich was great - I woke up in recovery area after wards - but after hearing everyone else was awake I am now worried that it was a once off that I was out and next time I might be awake and that scares the panmts off me.

Which FS are you seeing? It starts to get exciting when your appointments are coming up