Closed Thread
Page 118 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies !!

Mrs jag I can only think of MTC re. Follicles and her devastation of having 1 then went ahead and got 4 :-) 4 is good as it only takes 1 remember!

Nurse told me that 1000 per egg in your levels as a general rule - now my levels on Thursday before Tuesday pickup was 3400 and I ended up with 8 mature eggs in that time so I'd say it's really positive for you!!

Good luck triggering tonight ladies - love that part!! And love the no more needles bit :-)

Mrs jag how much was the pessaries when (hopefully) you have to pay ? As I too have to continue until 12 weeks if successful fx

Afm transfer tomorrow at 11.45am!! Yay!! Guided even better!

Have a lovely weekend, lots going on in here! MTC where are you??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post
    Hahahaha.I used to swim when I as a kid so thought It should help me loose some kg's I hope. I got in 18 last night. But have had a headache again today so just chilling. Think I'll go again in the morning.

I just got a phone call from the job interview the other day saying I got the job. I'm excited... But I am cr@pping myself. What If this isn't the right decision???? What If I should just stay where I am now?? I hate second guessing myself but I can help it. Wah.
    Jems I say go for it!!! That's great news :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    mrs jag- I will be the one waiting around forever. I will look out for you. (I'm blonde too) Good luck.

I just hope my levels are OK & my eggs too. I feel really silly not knowing more about all this but I'm going with what I don't know about my mind can't play with. I'm trying to be so very positive that this cycle will work & that will be that. Come on body work!!!!!!

jeannie- very best for tomorrow. Prayers & hugs.

Hope everyone else is having a fantastic weekend. Get out & enjoy the sun.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlein123 For This Useful Post:

jeannie1  (28-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Jeannie! How'd you go about getting a guided transfer? Did you request? Wishing you all the best!!!!

She said they're about $4-something per PESSARY. So 15 in a box... times however many... I dunno. Pricey.

Sharlein - Sometimes I think the less you know, the better. I'm an overanalyser and I like knowing EVERYTHING. It's a curse!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

jeannie1  (28-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Thanks Jeannie! How'd you go about getting a guided transfer? Did you request? Wishing you all the best!!!!

She said they're about $4-something per PESSARY. So 15 in a box... times however many... I dunno. Pricey.

Sharlein - Sometimes I think the less you know, the better. I'm an overanalyser and I like knowing EVERYTHING. It's a curse!
    Just request at epu :-)
    Hmmm is costly guess we are just going to have to look at as 2 boxes of nappies haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hon. I'll chat with the nurses after EPU when we're seeing how the eggs look. Fingers crossed! Wish we had a schedule on which drs did EPU/Transfers on which day. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just looked up slack in the dictionary and there was a picture of me there!! Whilst I haven’t been on in a few days I can honestly say I’ve been thinking of you all (not in a stalker type of way) but wondering how you’ve all been.

I just firstly want to say that I haven’t POAS yet …

Jeannie – been thinking of you after your EPU. I remember you saying that you brought your phone in and nothing was said. I brought in DH’s iPod and when I said to the nurse I’ll call my DH she said (in a nice way) I wasn’t supposed to bring my mobile in, I told her it was an iPod so she wouldn’t put a black mark against me, she just smiled. 8 embies fertilised is such wonderful news, well done. Good luck with ET tomorrow, are you transferring 1 or 2? I’ll probably be just waking up from my planned sleep in as you go in for ET, so glad it’s guided for you. I have a feeling it’s common practice now to do all ETs guided? Mine was this time, which was the first time of all my ETs. Did you end up finding an acupuncturist? I don’t do acupuncture. I tried it a few times but it never made any difference for me, although for some women it’s been great

Lilly – How’s the synarel treating you? So glad you’ve officially started round 2, can’t wait for you to start jabbing next week too. I had 2 embies transferred, I wonder if they’re still in there

Jems – yum, lemon meringue pie for your birthday, I want a piece. That is such wonderful news about the job offer, it sounds too good to pass up, less stress and less travelling sounds perfect, you should definitely go for it. Hope you’re keeping up the swimming, that is great, I love swimming. I love watching the swimming races too. Now that the Olympics are on I can’t wait to watch the swimming, it’s my favourite, especially after the men’s race and they come out of the pool with water rippling all over their chests and arms, ohhh baby (well, I’m still hanging to read 50 shades, so I’ll have to make do somehow)

Sharlein – great to hear you’re coming up for EPU, yay for Monday, good luck. My EPU was at 12pm so I totally understand worrying about being starving. That salad sandwich I had in recovery was the best, I could have eaten the plastic container it came in if I could. I didn’t even leave a crumb

Kylee – oh my dear, how on earth have you been? I get to POAS on Wed, do you do too (unless you’ve caved)? I think we can test as early as 11 days post ET, which makes it Monday. Have you been feeling well, any symptoms or are you like me and have nothing?

Mrsjag – so happy for you triggering tonight, best wishes for your EPU on Monday. I’m all for quality of eggs. I’ve read so many times how some ladies have over 15 eggs retrieved only to have a few fertilise, so hoping you have quality over quantity. Yes, Jeannie is right, I was devastated when they only found 1 follicle, there was even talk of cancelling EPU. I’m so grateful that I ended up having 4, with 3 fertilising, 2 put in but unfortunately still no frosties. Not sure how the roster works with which Drs do EPUs, ETs, I wonder how it works too

MrsJag & Sharlein– you two sound like me and Kylee, same day and same times, what a coincidence

Andrea – you’re almost ready to start, so exciting. Hope you get your test results soon

Possanda – I don’t live too far away from WFC so unfortunately I can’t help you out there, but welcome back and I wish you all the best with your next cycle. Congratulations on your DS – is he a WFC graduate?

UPDATE FROM MTC – So sorry I haven’t been on but I honestly haven’t had a chance, this is the first time I’ve been able to log on since Tuesday. Just finished another 6 day week for starters, so I’m buggered. But I’ve been in bed by 7.30pm every night. My house looks like an absolute bomb, the amount of ironing I have is terrible. I hate living like this, I’m not a clean freak but I do like to have a neat home, you wouldn’t know it now. I would so fail the white glove test that’s for sure. DH wouldn’t dare touch anything because I would just have to re-do it anyway, he doesn’t clean/tidy how I like it.

Anyway, here is my daily routine:
    5.30am – do pessary and crinone and sleep for an hour
    6.30am – get up and get ready for work
    7.30pm – do pessary and crinone (it’s not 12 hours apart but I couldn’t do it any other way whilst I’m working). So I just end up staying in bed, watching TV and eventually falling asleep. I’m paranoid about bringing the iPhone in bed with me just in case the radiation fries my embies. I also don’t get a chance in my lunch break and even when I do I can’t reply properly because I run out of time.

I keep forgetting it’s my TWW, which sounds like a good thing, but not when I’ve been over doing things and not realising it at the time. I have had no symptoms, so of course I’m freaking out. It just makes it worse as I still don’t have any frosties so if this does turn out to be a BFN I’ll have to do the whole cycle again, I’m so sick of it, why can’t I just have 1 frosty???

I have felt bad period pain, but thankfully no AF, except it’s probably not here from all the progesterone delaying it. Surprisingly I have not had the urge to POAS early like I have done previous cycles. AF has ALWAYS turned up before I’ve had a chance to test, I wonder if I’ll be able to test on Wednesday before she turns up?

Well, I have a fantastic Saturday night planned, going to be sitting and ironing all night long whilst watching the Olympics probably. At least I’m not cooking, yeer hah.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend ladies, thinking of you all

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AceOfBase For This Useful Post:

Lillystar  (28-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck MTC. I am praying your embies are busy implanting. x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (29-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, Ive just stumbled across this page (im new to BH).. so I hope you dont mind me joining in..

mrsjaguar and mumtochris nice to see you in here as well.. mrsjaguar from your blog I had a feeling we were both with WFC (the public hospital with notorious parking was a giveaway + that our schedules have been smack on the same), so Ill be in there in the same room on Monday for our EPU

Sharleen, your after me on Friday at my US they told me I was last, but looks like i wont be left on my own waiting Im sitting up waiting to do my trigger at 12! Ill be absolutely starving with you!! Im waking up before midnight tomorrow night and having something to eat!!

Goodluck for Monday girls im so excited and so nervous!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out. I'm so upset. And it's not too early. I'm so over this..!