Closed Thread
Page 117 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrsjaguar & Sharlein - Good look today with your scans ladies. Let us know how you go x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannie1 View Post
    Going for the Olympics Jem! :-)
    Hahahaha.I used to swim when I as a kid so thought It should help me loose some kg's I hope. I got in 18 last night. But have had a headache again today so just chilling. Think I'll go again in the morning.

I just got a phone call from the job interview the other day saying I got the job. I'm excited... But I am cr@pping myself. What If this isn't the right decision???? What If I should just stay where I am now?? I hate second guessing myself but I can help it. Wah.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is having great days.

Hope scans went well ladies!!

It's the weekend!!! Yeeeehaaaa.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Sharlein, didn't get your message til now. I was in at 7.30 this morning.

Sadly, I'm just not doing well with this IVF thing. I only have 4 measurable follicles, and plenty of useless little cysts going nowhere. I was so gutted, I cried when the nurse told me. I also cried after she told me how expensive the progesterone pessaries are when they're not covered (which I'll need IF I get pregnant from this). Then I cried because pick up is scheduled the day before my birthday and I was SO SURE I'd have more than 5 eggs this time around. 4 follicles means less eggs, I'm assuming, so I was worried about that.

I guess I must have been a bit of a drama queen, because Dr. Fong rang me this afternoon to talk me off the ledge. Said she didn't mind smaller numbers (since I'd need to do medicated frozen cycles anyway, full stim ones are better for me) and that I have to remember quality over quantity. She thinks I might have another 1 get big enough over the weekend, too. I know she's right but... I just wanted a better response than last time, you know?

Anyway, estrogen and progesterone & my lining are all perfect, so now we pray that the eggies I DO have keep growing over the weekend.

I'm booked in for retrieval at 9am on Monday morning, triggering tomorrow night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    mrs Jag - 4 is great and Dr fong is right, its quantity not quality. I only get low numbers as well and it kills me each time. I think all the nurses are use to me crying all the time. Its all a numbers game and eventually your number is going to drop.

Jems - Girlfriend you take that job and grab it by the horns hun. Its closer to you and it will keep you distracted. 5 mins from home is a sh!t load better than almost an hour. I recently took a pay cut and Im not sorry I did it. Besides the stress of driving that far everyday must be a real killer. Just think you won't have that car time to over think things now. Thats how I would look at it.

MTC - well you sure are MIA luv....... Cmon whats going on?? I hope your not freaking yourself out. Have you tested yet????

AFM - Well Im 8dp3dt still haven't tested but I don't feel as positive now. I guess with the HCG levels out you start to not have those fake pregnancy symptoms and this is when we start to doubt ourselves. I sooooo want to test but Im just trying to hang on. If it doesn't work AF is only a few days away so I might as well just wait for her. I just try and get through that first pee in the morning. Once I have done that I think oh well wait for tomorrow.
    Anyhow just chillin already in my pi's on a friday night. Now that is bloody sad
    Hugs to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kylee. I just keep hearing the whole 'oh, you're under 30 - you'll have plenty of eggs!' speech.. so getting 5 & ___ (insert number here on Monday!) is just hard to hear, you know? I'm 27 - what is wrong with my stupid ovaries?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Jag.......I am in the same boat as you. Booked in for Monday 12.30 pick up. I had 5 follies & maybe one more for Monday. My trigger is 12.30am!!!!!
    I'm going to be starving by lunchtime:thumbdown:
    I'm not sure what all the levels mean. Apparently everything else is ok.
    I'm sorry you are so upset with your results....
    Hope everyone else is doing well. Hugs n angels to you all

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    mrs jaguar - sorry to hear your not happy with your results but hopefully the doc is right and they will all be quality eggs for you. Good luck for Monday. You are very similar to my situation in age and clomid history so can you answer a couple of questions for me
    1) Can u tell me more about what you doc said about fresh full stim cycles being better when you would have to get medicated FET's?
    2) Did you get your AMH number tested? If so, what was it?
    3) When you took your break in between your 2 fresh IVF cycles did you O on your own at all? If not, did you just have to wait 2 months then take provera or something to bring on your period so you could start again?

STILL waiting on my blood tests results. Its been over a week. I called them this morning and they said they would send me out another copy as it might be lost in the mail cause my husband got his on tuesday and still none for me as of yesterday.

sharlein - good luck for monday!!!

kylee - so when do they actually recommend you test? Do you think you will hold out till then or test early??? Dont give up hope yet it is so early still. I have everything crossed for you

possanda is offline Finally, I'm someones mummy..... Dreams come true.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there everyone..
    It's been a while since I was on this thread. I wanted to stay away, it was all just taking it's toll on me that we couldn't start yet. Then a few family and friends around me got pregnant and I had to deal with that as well.

I hope everyone is doing well on their cycles.

I really need some advise from anyone going to WFC from interstate. I think in the the next month we will be starting but I desperatly need some info about the management if your not from Sydney. ie. scans and bloods, getting the drugs here... etc, etc.

Once I have it all organised I think I'll be less stressed about it, but at the moment it's driving me crazy...

Anyway thanks to anyone who can help out in advance.
    Good luck to those cycling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlein - Maybe I'll see you there on Monday morning!! You might be in waiting when I'm out. I'll be the crazy blonde lady freaking out over her numbers, you watch.

Andrea - Fingers crossed. The reason Dr. Fong suggested that FOR ME, a fresh stim cycle is better, is because of the fact that I don't ovulate naturally. If I had frosties & was going to do a FET, I'd be medicating to get me there anyway - and in her opinion, if I'm going to use stimming meds, I might as well do a whole fresh cycle and see what results we get. I understand the logic behind it, it's just such a LONG wait between stim cycles, and it's frustrating not to have any frozen embies to play with.

I had AMH tested a long time ago; can't remember my results from the top of my head, but I'm not at risk of low-reserve eggs. For some reason, my ovaries just suck. I blame the PCOS.

I got my BFN on Mothers Day, May 13 - AF arrived the same day. I took Clomid in my off month, and STILL didn't ovulate (it happens, I have a <50% success rate with Clomid) and so I had to take Provera to bring on a period. Once I had that period, I rang and booked in - started on the pill. Since I'm on longer down-reg protocols, I didn't start Lucrin until early July.

I hope that helps! I hate that I can't ovulate. So frustrating.

Poss - I don't have much advice on that, since I am fairly local - but hopefully someone else can give you some info! x

Trigger tonight at 7pm! I wonder what my E2 levels would be today, if they were 3557 yesterday. That seems high for 4 follicles. I hope that means they're GOOD follicles with a nice healthy egg inside.