Closed Thread
Page 114 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahah @ dildo/vag cam.

Haven't been able to get an earlier appointment Jeanie. So I guess it's just wait until the 8th then have to wait for next AF to start pill popping. I hate this month off cr@p!! Soooo annoying.

I'm about to kick back with a glass of wine and the football!! Let's just hope my bulldogs can get the win!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post
    Hahah @ dildo/vag cam.

Haven't been able to get an earlier appointment Jeanie. So I guess it's just wait until the 8th then have to wait for next AF to start pill popping. I hate this month off cr@p!! Soooo annoying.

I'm about to kick back with a glass of wine and the football!! Let's just hope my bulldogs can get the win!!
    Wine!! Sure beats this alcohol free beer I'm drinking from woollies lol tipped the dogs so they better win :-)

Agree HATE the wait x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies, if this cycle doesn't work (which I'm praying, of course, that it does!) - I'm going to have a nice BUCKET of wine. Which is saying something, since I don't drink.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies ultrasound this morning went well with epu booked for Tuesday ! Woohoo!

BT tomorrow to check progesterone levels (I think progesterone levels?) currently at 4 .. If they go over 5 no transfer.

Mrs Jag they also told me to do the 2 pessaries at night before bed and the crinone twice a day as per previous cycle.

Oh also mrs jag I wouldn't recommend a bottle of wine as a non drinker!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannie1 View Post
    Well ladies ultrasound this morning went well with epu booked for Tuesday ! Woohoo!

BT tomorrow to check progesterone levels (I think progesterone levels?) currently at 4 .. If they go over 5 no transfer.

Mrs Jag they also told me to do the 2 pessaries at night before bed and the crinone twice a day as per previous cycle.

Oh also mrs jag I wouldn't recommend a bottle of wine as a non drinker!! Lol
    Or a BUCKET!! Hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha! The last time I drank was our wedding - it had been months before that too, since I stopped about 2 years ago when we started TTC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlein – I understand why you are doing antagonist now, sounds like you’re doing everything you can to help , I really hope this is it, when time is a factor it’s so frustrating. Hope the jabbing goes well. Yes, it’s definitely fine being called MTC, much easier than the long version

Jeannie – so fantastic that EPU is on Tuesday, bring it on, hoping your BT tomorrow shows good progesterone levels. They told you 2 pessaries at night? I hope I’m doing mine right, I’m taking 2 pessaries and 2 crinone daily (both in the morning and evening). Love the dildo cam. Haven’t heard of alcohol free beer, but don’t mind Maison wine

Mrsjag – looking forward to hearing about your BT and US on Friday

Jems – I think the month off is cr@p too, like we just love waiting around. That’s all we seem to do, the waiting is neverending (now I’m singing The Neverending Story, ah ah, ah ah, ah ah). Hope you enjoyed the wine and footy last night. I’m a dragon’s supporter myself, mainly because my dad is a mad fan, DH hates the footy

Kylee – hope you’re doing well

Hello Lillystar, Andrea & others

AFM – well, 3 days after ET and I’m officially in crazy town . I’m scared I’ve ruined this cycle due to the following – farting, doing no. 2’s, coughing, sneezing and laughing at everything, like really busting out for the smallest jokes. Because they all use stomach muscles I’m terrified I’ve pushed them out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MTC - that made me laugh!!! My dh always says "what if it falls out?!" I had to read your comment to him, he was like 'that's what I'm talking about!' too funny.

Regarding progesterone support I'm also on 2 x crinone + 2 x pessaries, the nurse said rather than doing the morning one and lying down down for 30mins do them both at night before bed - made perfect sense to me! :-)

Afm - triggered last night.. Yay! Bring on tomorrow!

Have a great Monday ladies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    well ladies i am one step closer to becoming at Westmead patient. Got all my blood tests done on Saturday morning in prep for my appointment with Dr Smith in 2 weeks YAY! I so hope it goes quick. I am getting my final result from my previous doctor this week and then I after I get it back i am calling and asking them to fax all my records down to Westmead.

sharlein - good luck with this cycle. I have my fx for you

MTC - you poor thing. I cant even imagine how bad the 2WW would be after IVF only knowing what it is like after a normal cycle.

kylee - how are you going?

jeannie - good luck with blood test today. Hope you get good numbers.

Question for everyone - how many days were you all told to take the pill for in total on your IVF cycles? It is a full month in all cases or does it vary from person to person?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Andrea.. How exciting!

I took the pill on both stim cycles from day 1 of AF until start of lucrin - so about 3 weeks.

I am hoping that my levels haven't bumped over 5 fx although epu will go ahead regardless tomorrow with ultrasound showing approx 9 mature and about 15 under 12mm - got 7 last cycle so looking about the same this cycle.