Closed Thread
Page 112 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mumtochris - oh honey, you poor thing. Everything will be ok though. Just think you are now PUPO and this could be the beautiful little embie you have been waiting for. I have everything crossed for you. Look after yourself xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    MTC what time did you end up doing the transfer and did you go back to work? thats crazy i didnt think they would ask u to come in on such short notice??? I so hope it all went well and you were able to relax about it despite cicumstances and are officially PUPO!

so i have told a few of my very close friends that i have made my appointment at westmead which is making it feel much more real. I am going in on saturday to get all my necessary blood tests done. The fertility drug i am taking this cycle to make me ovulate does not seem to have worked as it is CD20 today and still no sign of O so as long as I dont O in the next couple of days i will be about due for my period when i have my appointment which would be great if i could get started on the pill straight away. Were many of you able to start the pill your first cycle after you first appointment or am i being niave thinking it will all happen so quickly???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Kylee- yeah it just kills me. If she didn't know then ok. But you know I've just had the worst couple of days and I have to go back to try again and everything is about you. Grrr. Ppl annoy me. I hope transfer went magically for you today. Xxxx

I've got a sinus infection with the flu so have ended up off work today as well. Back tomorrow.

MTC - I hope everything went ok today. Try and relax Hun. Xx

Mrsjag- yay for double jabbing. I can't wait to get back to that part. It feels so long away.

hope everyone else are happy and healthy today. Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    MTC - I hope all went well with your quick transfer. They do say that back in the womb is the best place, so I'm keeping everything crossed for you.

Kylee - I'm not on Gonal, I'm on Puregon. I've always been happy with that, so they saw no reason to change it. (Except I've gone from 125iu to 175iu.)

Andrea - I very rarely ovulated while on fertility meds, too. Stupid, stubborn ovaries. After I saw Dr. Fong for the first time, I had the all clear to start the pill as soon as my next AF arrived.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post
    I've got a sinus infection with the flu so have ended up off work today as well. Back tomorrow.
    I hope you feel better soon! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.

MTC - geez Hun.... Well they say it's bettering than out. Did you take a photo.

I just had transfer and I'm gutted. I don't think they looked good. Dr fong was great but still the proof is in the pudding. I'm not feeling confident.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    They look great, Kylee. Lots of dividing happening there. Did you transfer the two? Congratulations on being PUPO, I hope this TWW goes smoothly. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes both transferred.... Will try and stay positive for the embies sake

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats kylee! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, you ladies are the best, I feel so much better with your support, it’s amazing

Jeannie – yes, I am taking it easy, it’s true what you say about women not knowing when they conceive and being all drunk or whatever, but I just wanted to be more prepared, the main thing I wanted to do was DTD the night before transfer because that is supposed to help, plus I haven’t shaven my legs since Monday morning, so embarrassing. Oh well, it is what it is

Lillystar – thanks for your support too, I hope these are the 2 beautiful embie I’ve been waiting for too

Andreasoe84 – the transfer was done around 1.20pm and no I didn’t have to go back to work, it was great not to have that stress, I felt more relaxed and so happy I made the decision not to go back, even if it was inconveniencing my work. Good luck with your appointment on Saturday. I actually can’t remember how long after my first appointment when I started my first cycle, I think it was pretty close. If AF arrives then I don’t see a problem with you not being able to go straight into it

Jems – yes, I have since had a relaxing afternoon

Mrsjag – the transfer went really smoothly at least and I’m relieved they are in me, where they belong, instead of in a dish

Kylee – I’m so sorry you’re not feeling confident, but we’ll just have to wait the crazies of the next two weeks to see how it goes. The photo looks beautiful to me, did they say something to make you think otherwise? Well, to me I’m happy to see that these embies are transferred in you, just think we could have twins together (just trying to think positive). No, I didn’t take any photos, I was too nervous.

Oh man, what a day, I didn’t think I would be PUPO when I woke up this morning. I started to have a minor panic attack at work (in my head, no-one knew) so I told my supervisor that I don’t think I can come back after my “appointment”, she knew it was for IVF and was very supportive, she was the one who had to cover my shift. I then burst into tears in her office, damn these hormones. Anyway, of course there was traffic on the way so I took a shortcut and got there at 12.15pm. A lady was just about to go in and then it was my turn, well an hour later I went in. There was commotion as there was a problem with the poor lady’s transfer, they had to call in other doctors I think, I’m not too sure, but thank goodness for her it sounded like eventually she had the transfer. Imagine what she was going through in that hour, I felt so bad for her. Anyway, I went it, had the transfer and eventually left at 1.30pm. Arrived home and ate and slept, pretty good way to end the day. Back to work tomorrow but thank goodness I’m behind the computer all day and not on the customer service desk. Bring on the weekend.