Closed Thread
Page 111 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It's official crinone and pessaries consume your life. It's been one day and I already hate them!
    Layers baby!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Me too Kylee, I'm laying down now as I type making sure it dissolves well and good. This is the first time using pessaries, so weird. Good luck with tomorrow's transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jems - glad you had a nice day off work, hope you're feeling better

Jeannie - how's the happy drug going? I'm hanging to read 50 shades, I'll have to buy a copy soon, getting impatient

Mrsjag - yay for double jabbing tomorrow

Yeah, pregnancy announcements can be annoying, but some people are just plain insensitive. Did I read correct Jems, the lady at work knows what you're going through and still rubs her pregnancy in your face?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double jabs tomorrow morning. Getting towards the fun part!

Thanks for letting me vent here all the time, ladies. I really appreciate it. I'm supposed to take Crinone + Pessaries this time too - how do you do it? Pessary first to dissolve, then layer of Crinone? Or is there a special knack to using the two at once?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow kylee!!

MTC love love love Gonal f :-D clearly the hormone I'm lacking in my 'normal' life. Haha I'll be back to cranky when the crinone starts - cry at tv commercials on that stuff :-/
    When's your transfer? Saturday?

Mrs jag - I'm on the double support this time too .. Walked away thinking uh oh what a mess! Also would appreciate any advice on how to and in what order :-)
    Also mrs jag you can vent whenever you need to.. All of us have those days x

Thanks
    Reviews
    My technique is to first insert the pessary as far as I can then I insert the crinone to help push the pessary in and then I give it a good squeeze. I hope I'm doing it right

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannie1 View Post
    MTC
    When's your transfer? Saturday?x
    Yes it is

Thanks
    Reviews
    MTC - I insert same as you...
    Mrs jag - gonal gave me massive headaches. I only had the one time and my cycle was cancelled on it... I'm glad it works for you.
    Jems - she is a b!tch. I know people like that. It's like they are getting a hard on drawing on your pain.

Laters baby!!

Ps almost up to third book. Love it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is a quick me post as I'm at work and will get in trouble if they found out I'm on BH. I am absolutely packing it, the clinic just phoned and wants me to do transfer today at 12pm. I haven't prepared at all. DH doesn't want me to go back to work in the arvo but I have no choice in a way, very short notice and they would have to find a replacement as I work on the customer service desk and it's just not that easy. Oh man, I'm so scared and worried, definitely not how I wanted to go in for my ET. They want me to come in as even though 2 out of 3 are growing very nicely, the scientist would prefer it developing inside me than in a dish. The 3rd one wont make it to freeze. I'm just so scared, my hands are trembling as I type, probably more so for getting caught. Gotta to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumtochris View Post
    This is a quick me post as I'm at work and will get in trouble if they found out I'm on BH. I am absolutely packing it, the clinic just phoned and wants me to do transfer today at 12pm. I haven't prepared at all. DH doesn't want me to go back to work in the arvo but I have no choice in a way, very short notice and they would have to find a replacement as I work on the customer service desk and it's just not that easy. Oh man, I'm so scared and worried, definitely not how I wanted to go in for my ET. They want me to come in as even though 2 out of 3 are growing very nicely, the scientist would prefer it developing inside me than in a dish. The 3rd one wont make it to freeze. I'm just so scared, my hands are trembling as I type, probably more so for getting caught. Gotta to
    Omg MTC as long as you take it easy all is good ... Just remember there are woman who are drunk and falling down stairs when the conceive and all is ok (because they were none the wiser) harder for us because we KNOW what's going on and want it so bad.
    I agree better back in you hun!! Deep breaths and happy PUPO !!! Xx