Closed Thread
Page 110 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    So much information from you ladies, it's fantastic.
    First time ever that I'm waiting to get AF...my body is usually like clockwork...still waiting. I must be more anxious than I thought. Hurry up body I want to get started!!!!!!!

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jems – I understand you feeling bad, not to mention the damn flu. You’re right about the endo, I had mine removed 2 years ago and period pain is just awful. Did you end up leaving work early? I hope you did. I know what you mean about dropping some weight. I’ve put on weight since my last cycle. I know I’ve been eating crap so that doesn’t help. Yesterday before EPU they did the normal checks – temperature, blood pressure and weight. When I got my weight checked the dial was in between 2 numbers and the nurse chose the higher number, I felt like saying hey lady I have shoes on, can’t you write down the lower number?? Who am I kidding, I just have to watch what I eat and do more walking. Anyway, we’re all happy to listen when you need us to, rant away.

Lillystar – I can’t take the credit for the roll call, Kylee set it up, I just mastered the art of copy and paste

Kylee – yay for 4 fertilised eggs, can’t wait for Thursday’s transfer, yippeeeee Will you be transferring 1 or 2?

Sharlein – I really hate AF, they come when we don’t want them but then make us wait when we do. Hopefully yours will appear soon .

News from MTC - Thanks again ladies for your support, I have 3 eggs fertilised and transfer is on Saturday, hoping to have 2 put back in. I’m grateful that 3 have fertilised especially because this is the first cycle that we actually did IVF, all the others have had to be done ICSI due to DH’s bad swimmers. The scientist told me he would like to do IVF this time as this is the best sample DH has had, so we took the risk and went for it. I’ll have to ring the clinic to make sure I can have a guided transfer this time as well.

I made DH ‘pack it away’ since Friday so he had a build up (sorry TMI), even though it is good for them to do it at least every 2 days, I even avoided looking sexy and walking naked around him just in case he couldn’t resist me, and it looked like it worked . I told him I didn’t want to set off any rocket launches. Don’t worry, I’ll make it up to him. I even offered my services last night but he felt bad because I just had EPU and wanted me to rest. I then reminded him that I start crinone tomorrow and he hates that stuff, so not sure if he’ll give in or not. Oh well, at least I offered. TBH I really wanted to just sleep but I think offering is a nice thing to do for my DH .
    Last edited by AceOfBase; 18-07-2012 at 20:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land

Waiting for AF
    Sharlein
    Andreasoe84

AF

Pill Popping
    Lillystar

Sniffing

Jabbing
    Mrsjaguar
    Jeannie1

Sniffing & Jabbing

EPU

ET
    Bubs4kylee 19/7
    MTC 21/7

FET
    B4us - August

TWW

Hugs needed this time
    Rosewhite
    JemJems

Graduates
    Dextersmum
    Last edited by AceOfBase; 17-07-2012 at 16:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumtochris - I love your new name. 3 is bloody awesome. And with IVF wow. We tried that in april and DH sperm just bloody swam around the egg. I just think its a better process when the sperm picks the egg and fertilizes. Great outcome hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MTC... I washed my sheets today and my fertility stone now lives under my mattress protector near my pillow. It fits perfect in the little holes of my top mattress. Thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Kylee, was thinking about you just then and so glad you've placed the stone under your mattress protector. If it's not too awkward to move you could also bring it with you at ET, I hope I'm not sounding like an annoying aunt telling you what to do with your things, just want to give you all the luck in the world on Thursday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi !

MTC- oh I nearly chocked laughing... My DH wishes I'd offer anything up for him. that's awesome news that 3 have fertilized. Sending growy thoughts to the embies. I didn't leave early... I stayed and suffered every 2nd person walking passed my desk saying oh you look like crap!!! Gee thanks that's what I wanted to hear! Feeling terrible now so Taken some pain killers and laying in the bath .

I'm not sure how long I can listen to the girl at work.. She's really wonderful but even knowing what happened yesterday all she did was talk about her pregnancy all day and how it's not fair her dr is making her wait till 12 weeks for her 1st scan. I know she's excited but I really don't want o hear about it. Then one of the guys at work tells me his wife is 18 weeks and has been hiding it from me coz he didn't want to upset me.. Ok great perfect day to tell me. Not! I'm wondering what my face looked like when he told me.

I love crystals... Very good spot to keep it kylee.

Mrsjag when do you start double jabbing?? Can't be long now. OMG! I would have been tempted to slap her ( I should practise stowing my itchy palm) sorry 50 shades pun. Ppl annoy me when they say things like that.

I have had news though that the couple (friend of friends) that told me about WFC are now 12 weeks. So that's very exciting news.

Have lovely nights girls... I'm gonna soak in the tub then curl up with some Geordie shore (sad I know)

Xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha, twitchy palms. I love the 50 shades references.

I start double jabbing on Thursday. I'm ready to get stimming.

I have been really emotional lately. Maybe it's AF combined with Lucrin combined with 50,000 pregnancy announcements? I'm a mess. I want to stay home, I don't want to work. A friend today announced she's 20 weeks pregnant with twins. Kids at school telling me how their mums are pregnant. Seriously, is it too much to ask to wallow for a little while?

Laters, baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    50 shades here I come ... Feel like I'm missing out!!! Haha.

Oh mrs jag you can let it out here .. We understand! X

Afm I call Gonal f the happy drug - love it :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs jag- I love the laters baby... And even though you wrote it I read that in a sexy man voice. Lol.

I know how you feel... I am exactly the same. Wish everything could just pause for a little while leg me have my peace and mini breakdown then continue on again.

I've called in sick today. Their gonna be cranky but the flu is worse again and still really bad cramps. So I'm going back to bed.

Have a wonderful morning ladies- I will be catching you in the afternoon. Xoxoxox