Closed Thread
Page 11 of 141 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Just bumping this thread up again, hope you are all going well.. I am on day 5 of jabbing and going in for a blood test on Tuesday. If it's anything like my last cycle, I had a scan on the wed as my levels were borderline high and epu was Friday... So it could be less than a week away arghh. Hope everyone is doing well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,hope all is well..
    Im still sniffing as AF hasn't turned up yet,i was suppose to be start jabbing 5 days ago.Have had bloods and u/s to make sure i wasnt pregnant . Has this happened to anybody else and if so what happens..I think its making me stress and that's not helping..

Thanks
    Reviews
    all,

Gee, it has got quiet in here.

Rosewater - GL with BT and EPU. I hope this will be your lucky month.

Soonhavtwo - AF is the most unreliable b*tch I've ever known. You wouldn't have her as a best friend! Can they maybe give you something to bring AF on? I hope it all works out really soon.

Hi to everyone else

AFM - I saw Dr F on Thursday, but as some of our test results weren't in (or rather, had been lost by the BT people) we missed out on this month. So now I'm pill popping so that AF will arrive next month, and then we start . I think these are going to be the longest few weeks of my life!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rosewater I have a BT/US on Tuesday morning too! Fingers crossed for you hun!

SHT - Hope AF arrives promptly for you! It's always the way isn't it, you wish for so long to NOT get AF, then once you start AC, you are hoping and praying it arrives early - or at least on time!!

RB - Did you like Dr F? What a PITA that the results weren't in. I know it's easy for me to say, but honestly, this last few months have FLOWN! I make sure we have at least 1-2 fun, busy things to do each weekend, and we try to do something midweek as well. I hope the time flies for you!

AFM - I should be having EPU tomorrow or Tues, however I wasnt responding to the Puregon. Yesterday I had to load my third vial/cartridge thingy in the pen. Each vial has 900units and I looked at the one I took out compared to the first one, and then realised that there was still around half left in the first one, which I was meant to have 6x150unit (=900u) shots, and in the second I had 4x200unit(800u) shots, but the first one was still half full, and the second was very close to empty, as it should be. I have no idea what happened with the first vial/cartridge, but I obviously didn't get the whole lot like I was supposed to, hence not responding Now I'm freaking out that I'm going to overstim because I've been bumped up to 225 units per shot which is 50% higher than what I started on.

I have such a wonderful, caring support network, but I swear if I hear 'don't stress' or 'just relax' again I'm likely to scream!!! It's probably much easier to not stress when you aren't having to sniff twice daily, and jab yourself each night... and don't forget that if you do one of those even slightly late/wrong you'll likely stuff your whole cycle that you've been waiting almost 6 months to do! Jeez I wonder why I would possibly be stressed and not completely relaxed??? :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey all

kate-goodluck, crossing fingers for u
    yeah i know what u mean about being relaxed
    and how people say maybe if u stop trying so hard it will happen

ree-crossing fingers for next month)

rose-goodluck to u too

hi to everyone else

not much happening here, hopefully we get our tax done soon got it booked for the 10th of august and if we get abit back
    so we can pay of some of our debts
    we may be able to start abit earlier then october if we can get in

i just wanted to ask when u have appts with the nurses do u have to pay for that appt aswell?

kate-in another thread u asked about a natropath i go to a goodone in wollongong if u like her number let me know
    been going there for nearly a year now

all the best
    take care
    kaz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope you're all going well... I had my blood test this morning at around 730 am yikes when the alarm went off at 530 I wasn impressed! Heheh

anyway, hope my results are ok... Anxiously waiting, I think they normally phone with them after lunch don't they?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate S - I really like Dr F - no nonsense and down to business. I'm happy to pay big money to see her, as she gets things moving quickly.

I know exactly what you mean with the 'just relax'. I get it mostly from MIL and it makes me . I also get 'maybe you're just not meant to have another'. Grrrrr! I think others just don't understand what drives us to want a baby.

GL with EPU and FX you don't hyperstimulate.

Rosewater - I wanted to break the alarm when it went off at 5.30 this morning. DH had an early start and I had to get up to make his lunch. I tell you, it's very hard to make sandwiches with your eyes closed, lol. Gosh, I'm a lovely wife!

AFM - yep, time is ticking away very slowly. Even when I'm asleep I'm thinking about IVF. Last night I dreamed over and over that AF had arrived and I had to ring the clinic as soon as I woke up. Obsessed much? Come on, Father Time, HURRY UP!

MRJB is offline Good things come to those who wait!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone!

It was great to see how everyone is going, I have been offline for a while as things are a bit slow at the moment, just waiting for our appointment

How has everyone been for this month? Any good news?? J

AFM-We fly to Sydney at the end of August so we are trying to make sure we are up to date with all our tests and that we have as much organised as possible beforehand, so that we can make the most out of this trip.

Could you tell me two things please;
    a) what test did you have done before you started? We have had many but want to make sure that we have everything possible before we go down to make the most of it.

We have had
    -Blood screens (chromosome, blood type, he b/c, HIV etc)
    -Cystic fibrosis screens
    -Two semen analysis
    -Two MRI's (apparently I need a pelvic ultrasound too!)

b) which receptionist did you prefer to talk to? I was previously dealing with a young girl who was SO helpful and understanding of the fact that we are coming from TOWNSVILLE to Sydney just for this! However today, trying to organise what test results they have received from our old clinic, what we need etc was like pulling teeth! We can't afford to fly down only for them to say 'oh we can't do anything until we have 'so and so' test, come back next week! (or next year because we are all booked up!)

Sorry for the rant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We were really disorganised for our first appt with Dr F, but she actually rang the pathologists where we'd had our tests and they faxed them all to her there and then.

It sounds like you have all the tests we'd had done.

I have my THIRD lot of BT/US tomorrow, and will find out if we proceed with this cycle or cancel. I just want to know... if this cycle needs to be cancelled I just want to get it over and done with and get back on the horse straight away.

All I keep thinking is that I've done 23 days of sniffing and 16 days of injecting and I REALLY hope it hasn't all been for nothing!

Ahh well, these things are all out of our hands, and I'm sure what is meant to be will be.

Hi to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,
    Hope you are all going well.

MRJB- The nurses and receptionist are very friendly so it doesn’t matter who you are seeing.
    I think you have cover the general test. But for further test, it would be best to give FS a call before you fly down and ask them for the types of test that you need and you can get your normal GP to help you write the scripts.

AFM- It has been 8 months since I went back to the clinic But can someone tell whether WFC have changed their protocol regarding to ET and also the crinone support. I was told to use the crinone 2 days after EPU. I had my ET yesterday was really surprise that Dr M did my transfer without using the ultrasound. I was really worry whether she have place this at the right place.