Closed Thread
Page 109 of 141 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jems – I am so very sorry to hear your news, so unfair . Waiting a month is also unfair, take it easy and do something nice for yourself. BFNs suck.

Kylee – it was so nice to meet you today. The moonstone crystal is to help with fertility, I hope it brings you luck . Sorry to hear DH was asleep when they called, hopefully they can make do with the sample he provided. He was probably recovering from his weekend away.

We also met another hubber Cannotgiveup – she was also lovely to chat to. Cannotgiveup – if you’re reading this feel free to pop in and say hi, or if not I just want to wish you the best . This is the first time out of my 5 cycles that I actually spoke with others, I’m usually watching the TV (it was channel 9 today) whilst waiting for my turn. This time I came prepared with a magazine and ipod, so the time went pretty quickly. I scarfed down the salad sandwich they gave me when I woke up.

Lillystar – when do you start jabbing?

Mrsjag – not long until double jabbing on Thursday

Hello Jeannie, b4us, Sharlein and other lovely ladies

Andrea – glad to hear you’ve booked in to see Dr Smith, I’ve heard he’s great. I’m sure you’ll find WFC a great place. I’ve only ever done IVF/ICSI with WFC so not sure what happens re IUI. Yeah, I know what you mean about asking your current clinic for your records, if they ask questions just tell them WFC is more convenient for you and leave it at that.

AFM – This time last week I was worried about having one follicle, now today I have 4 mature eggs. This is a great result for me as my numbers have always been low. As predicted, I was jabbed all over the place until they finally found a vein, the pain was tolerable (only just). My last FS from WFC, Dr Tong, was there doing the EPU, I felt like he was an old boyfriend that I dumped and had to meet again, I hope he didn’t recognise me, I felt a bit guilty. Hopefully I’ll have some good news tomorrow morning regarding fertilisation. I hope it’s a SMS because the last time I had a phone call was for bad news when none of my 2 eggs fertilised.
    Last edited by AceOfBase; 16-07-2012 at 19:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land

Waiting for AF

Pill Popping
    Lillystar

Sniffing

Jabbing
    Mrs Jaguar
    Jeannie

Sniffing & Jabbing

EPU
    Bubs4kylee 16/7
    Mumtochris 16/7

ET

FET
    B4us - August

TWW

Hugs needed this time
    Rosewhite
    JemJems

Graduates
    Dextersmum
    Last edited by AceOfBase; 16-07-2012 at 20:00.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AceOfBase For This Useful Post:

jeannie1  (17-07-2012),Lillystar  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    4 mature eggs - this is wonderful news!!! I will be sending SO many great thoughts your way for fertilisation, mumtochris. xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    muchtochris - four eggs is fab!! Well done. I have everything crossed for you for tomorrow lovely. Thanks for doing our role call

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillystar For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (17-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MTC - 4 eggs. Omg!! You watch. This is your time. Well done. It was nice. I have been asleep all day so now I'm awake!! I'm so happy for you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bubs4kylee For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (17-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    4 eggs mumtochris !! Wow ! And to think you considered canceling.. I am so happy for you! Xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jeannie1 For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (17-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cecilia just rang and 4 eggs fertilized... Dr fong has requested to do transfer in Thursday. Now just have to wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Thank you all for your support. It is really appreciated - its so nice to have you here to talk to.

Honestley I feel like Sh*t.. The flu has hit with a vengance and so has AF - anyone would think after having endo cut out that the pain might go away.. yeah no.. worse than ever!! I'm at work but can't concentrate on anything - I might leave early I just really couldnt be bothered at the moment. My mum has said seen as we will now have two months before anything good starts she will start swimming with me and that I really need to start eating properly agina nd try and drop some KG's.. so thats my plan. OK so thats my rant over.. thanks for listening AGAIN..

Kylee - that is amazing news!! I am so so so so happy for you. Bring on Thursday.

MTC (ive stolen kylee's abbreviation) - 4 mature eggs is fantastic news- for great fert rates this morning. xxxx

Hope everyone else is well and looking after themselves.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JemJems For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (17-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jems - I don't blame you. Mumtochtis kept stuffing up on iPhone.
    Good that your mum is going swim with you. I too have put on the extra weight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    So much information from you ladies, it's fantastic.
    First time ever that I'm waiting to get AF...my body is usually like clockwork...still waiting. I must be more anxious than I thought. Hurry up body I want to get started!!!!!!!

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using BubHub