Closed Thread
Page 108 of 141 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post
    Thanks Jeanie. Rang and booked an appt. with dr Bradbury. Couldn't get in till 8th August. And receptionist said I have to have a month off
    Did you have a medicated FET ?? Maybe it's because you can't see fs u til early August ? I rang fs day of bfn and said do you have any cancellations?? She said 2pm and out of work I rushed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was a natural cycle. Yeah she had no spots. She said shed out me on a wait list in case there is a cancellation. But if I could start this month I would have to start the pill today. :S

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was a natural cycle. Yeah she had no spots. She said shed out me on a wait list in case there is a cancellation. But if I could start this month I would have to start the pill today. :S
    Is today's pill not a sugar pill? Because you don't have to start until the white ones...I'd probably start just in case as you don't start jabbing for 2 weeks or so?? By then you could've gotten in (may not make a dif anyway but your covered if it will) just my thoughts because I'm impatient :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry Jem.

I had to wait because I did a stim cycle (no frosties) and now another stim cycle, but I thought you could go straight from frozen to frozen, or frozen to stim. Bugger. That really stinks. *hugs*

I'm planning on re-reading the 50 Shades of Grey books when I'm recovering from egg pick up in a few weeks, all going well. I love fluff books, and let's face it - they're so bad, they're good!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jems hun I'm so sorry. I know it doesn't get any easier. I always end up having a drink but I'm naughty.
    No words will make you feel better.
    I don't understand why you have to wait. Do you really need to see FS? Cant you just book it straight with the nurses. I'm mean at the end of the day what is the FS going to do for? If he has a plan then fair enough but if your just going straight into another FET I don't get it. I have only done non medicated FET so maybe that's different with waiting time but mine were nov & dec. be good to yourself Hun and we are here if you need us.

Mrsjag when I'm finished I may just have to read them again. I'm up to page 73 of book 2 and I want to be Ana!! Hope that's not a bad thing to say. Attacked my husband last night. He had to abstain so it was all about me!

MTC - it was great to meet you today and thank you for my gift it was so thoughtful.

AFM - well we got 6 eggs today at EPU. They rang when we got home but we were both asleep in bed. So much for DH looking after me. They wanted him to go back and give more sperm but it's too late now.

They did say that all 6 eggs were mature and will call in morning. Not too happy as DH should of had Atleast one bloody phone near him. But I can't think about that now. Just gotta go with it.

Kylee
    AFM -

Thanks
    Reviews
    6 mature eggs is fantastic, kylee - congratulations! here's to happy fertilisation over the next few days. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi again ladies,
    well i managed to get an appointment with Dr Smith for the 6th August which was due to an earlier cancellation so I am really happy about that. The nurse gave me a list of blood tests to get before I go to that appointment so I am as prepared as possible. They were
    Hep B,C
    HIV
    Rubella
    Vitamin D
    AMH

Has anyone had to get any thyroid bloods done prior to starting IVF at Westmead as I am wondering if I should ask my GP to get that done as well just so I can have everything done prior to my appointment as now I have finally made the decision to go ahead with IVF i am keen to get started ASAP.

Also, I see you are talking about back-toback cycles and needing to take a break. Is the month of BCP considered the break if your doing back-to-back or do you need to do pill, full stim, break month, pill, full stim??? That mean it would be only 1 cycle of IVF every 3 months??? Is that right?

bubs4hkylee - glad you got quite a few eggies today. how exciting. how many cycles in total have you done now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks kylee- a drink might just be in order today. I only had one frostie so I have to go back for a full stim.. But I thought I would be able to do that b k to back with a natural FET. . But apparently not... Not looking forward to another month of nothing. :S and the girl in my pod at work has just told me she's 5 1/2 weeks pregnant.. Complete accident. How the hell am I gonna deal with that!!! Grrrrr I don't even wanna go to work tomorrow!!! Sorry having a sooky la la moment! I'd just like to stay in bed for a week.

So glad you got 6 eggies Kylie. Fx for great fert rates tonight. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks kylee- a drink might just be in order today. I only had one frostie so I have to go back for a full stim.. But I thought I would be able to do that b k to back with a natural FET. . But apparently not... Not looking forward to another month of nothing. :S and the girl in my pod at work has just told me she's 5 1/2 weeks pregnant.. Complete accident. How the hell am I gonna deal with that!!! Grrrrr I don't even wanna go to work tomorrow!!! Sorry having a sooky la la moment! I'd just like to stay in bed for a week.

So glad you got 6 eggies Kylie. Fx for great fert rates tonight. Xxx
    If it makes you feel any better... a lady I work with is 45, and told me today she thinks she might be pregnant and does NOT want another baby (her kids are grown up now) - I laughingly said to her 'Don't you tell me that! I'm in Round 2 of IVF' and she was all... want my baby? DUDE. Seriously? Don't joke about stuff like that!

Andrea, I had to wait a full cycle, THEN start the 3 weeks of birth control before Lucrin. So yes, it was a long wait. My previous cycle was in April, tested negative in May.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JemJems - oh honey that sucks You poor thing. I hate, hate, hate that you can't jump straight back in. It makes it so much harder. Hang in there lovely, I know it's a tough time but hopefully your little stickie bean is not too far off.

Kylee - congrats on 6 beautiful eggies. Hopefully they go great gun overnight

MrsJaguar - ahhhhhh people are so stupid!! Who says that!! How are you going? Where are you up to?

We need a roll call in here. Does anyone know how to transfer them accross from other threads?