Closed Thread
Page 107 of 141 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannie1 View Post
    Hahaha! Oops! Good there here though :-)
    That was good AF is here lol not sure bout the I laws :-P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the well wishes ladies. Have been offline today as I read the whole first book in 50 shades of grey trilogy.
    Omg thats just sex in a book. I loved it and will take book two with me tomorrow. Is a must read. A must!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh mrsjag. That sux it was random. But yay for them being here.

I hope so Jeanie. Coz I feel like death at the moment.

Kylee- book 2 sucks you in even further. Enjoy your day with me grey. I miss him now I've finished the books.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Man, I just can't wait to borrow sil's copy of 50 shades, I don't know how much longer I can hold out.

Mrsjag - oops, sorry to hear about your in-laws over hearing your phone call, did they ask questions afterwards?

Jems- thinking of you,TWW is almost over, wishing you the best on Tuesday I so want to see Ted, heard it's great, but I'm also dying to see Magic Mike, that Channing Tatum drives me wild, yummo

Thank you ladies for your support & encouragement, so nervous & excited for tomorrow's EPU. If all goes well & I'm lucky enough to get to transfer, I'm definitely asking for a guided ET. Better get to sleep soon, early start but long wait. Have a magazine & iPod ready to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies for all the info you provided me with. I am going to go ahead and book my appointment with Dr Smith today. When i called last friday they said 6th September was the earliest I can get in with him and thats fine with me as that is about the time that I wanted to get started on the IVF path anyway as I still have 2 more cycles of Tamoxifen to go before I want to move on. I have done 5 rounds of clomid with no success so i was given the chance to take tamoxifen for a few cycles to see if that works cause the clomid completely dried up my CM and then last cycle I had a chemical probably from poor lining from the clomid as well.
    Has anyone had IUI at Westmead with just oral medications such as Clomid or is IUI always done there with injectables as well? If the doc wants to do more tests before I can start IVF i might ask to do another round of clomid with IUI while waiting for test results etc.
    Also, totally dredding asking my current clinic for copies of all my records. Any thoughts on what I should say to get them???
    mumtochris - looking forward to hearing how your EPU goes and how many eggies you get.

jems - fx for your tests results tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.

I think I'm out for this month. Just started bleeding. its only light and pink but something is telling me it didn't stick. :'(

So close to testing day to :s

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post
    Hi everyone.

I think I'm out for this month. Just started bleeding. its only light and pink but something is telling me it didn't stick. :'(

So close to testing day to :s
    A lady on the other thread had a very light period thought she was out so said bugger it I'm doing a pee test - low and behold bfp!

May I suggest you grab the pee stick....?! Big, big, big, huge hugs hun!!! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    POAS and it's a BFN!
    Getting a bit heavier and cramping now. Waiting for the FN's to call back and have left a message for dr Bradbury. Can you do a stim cycle back to back with a FET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post
    POAS and it's a BFN!
    Getting a bit heavier and cramping now. Waiting for the FN's to call back and have left a message for dr Bradbury. Can you do a stim cycle back to back with a FET?
    I am so so sorry Jem big hugs...
    Yes I am am doing stim cycle now directly after my Nat FET bfn.

Again Hun sorry bout your news. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Jeanie. Rang and booked an appt. with dr Bradbury. Couldn't get in till 8th August. And receptionist said I have to have a month off