Closed Thread
Page 106 of 141 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

WOW lots going on in this thread!! Just been catching up Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.

Kylee - When is your EPU? Hopefully you get lots of good eggies.

JemJems - fingers crossed that this is the one for you. Its soooooo hard not to POAS. I caved last time at work. I had been doing so well and then all of a sudden I could not stand to wait any longer to went out and bought a test and did it in my work toilets. It came back positive (for the first time ever) and I was so excited I was shaking. Not great as I had to try to keep it together at work......haha. I'm going to try and not POAS this cycle though. As that one ended up as a chem pregnacy. And I think I would have rather not got the positive at all. Was much harder seeing it and then a few days later seeing it dissapear

b4us - I have had the ultra sound guided one each transfer (three transfers). One was with doctor Fong and she was the only one who managed to get the embie in quickly and not painfully! I have a tight something or rather and they find it really hard even getting it in. I have been there for ages. The first two times I bleed after transfer. The last time no bleed and painless with Dr Fong and the ultra sound guide. That one was the BFP (chemical). I think it might be written into my folder now by Dr Gayer that ultra sound is needed? But I am going to make sure I ask this cycle again. I feel better knowing it's in the right spot.

Andrea - WFC is great and not a low dose clinic. Not that I even no what that is though. I was on 150 of Gonal F and got 17 eggs in my first cycle! So certainly no issues there. They are really lovely, have great facilities and the cost is soooo good. I prefer the sedation anyway. I don't like going completely under. Its scary!

Hi to everyone else

AFM - my 10 viles of blood that Dr Gayer got tested all came back fine. It was something to do with genetic testing so see why my blasties won't stick. I'm not actually sure what the tests were for though? Dr Gayer doesn't say much. I find it hard getting much info out of her. Is anyone else with her?

Still pill popping for me.......
    Last edited by Lillystar; 14-07-2012 at 20:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm tempted Jeanie but I am trying to keep my mind off it. (yeah right) lol. Still over analyzing every cramp and sick feeling of course.

Lily- I soooooooo want to do it right now. But my last cycle was a chemical too,so I would prefer to see a negative if that's the way it's gonna go. The BFP hurt to much when it went wrong. so I'll wait till tuesday. But it will be done at like 5am .. I would like to sleep until Tuesday morning.

I just watched Ted with some friends.. Definitely a movie to see.. So funny.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, on DH's iPhone so I'll be quick cos I'm not used to using it plus we're up on The Entrance on the NSW Central Coast, we came up last night, back home tomorrow. Doing trigger tonight at midnight, hope I don't turn into a pumpkin. Not long now Kylee. Will try and do proper personals when I'm home on my PC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannie1 View Post

Mrs jag when do you start double jabs??
    Thursday 19th!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love having you guys share your WFC tidbits with us all. I'll definitely ask about an ultrasound transfer - I did worry last time that it was in the right spot. Especially since the tv monitor was broken and we didn't see anything during the transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow kylee & mumtochris !!!

Jem 36hrs and counting :-)

Mrs jag 3 days til double jabs ... Yay!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not long now mrs jag till double jabbing.

Will be thinking of you kylee and mumtochris tomorrow. Fx for good hauls.

Jeanie- only 2 more sleeps! So freaking excited.. But nervous for a BFN to. And today I've woken up with the flu... Sore throat, runny nose and a stuffy head!!! Soooo not happy. Wish I could chuck a sickie tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post
    Not long now mrs jag till double jabbing.

Will be thinking of you kylee and mumtochris tomorrow. Fx for good hauls.

Jeanie- only 2 more sleeps! So freaking excited.. But nervous for a BFN to. And today I've woken up with the flu... Sore throat, runny nose and a stuffy head!!! Soooo not happy. Wish I could chuck a sickie tomorrow.
    Jems I think that's a good sign!! ( not good your sick lol) but I hear of alot of ladies with cold symptoms with bfp :-) fx
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is nothing more awkward than getting my period in a public place... kind of randomly. Actually, yes, there is.. having to ring the WFC and leave a message, and being walked in on by your in-laws.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    There is nothing more awkward than getting my period in a public place... kind of randomly. Actually, yes, there is.. having to ring the WFC and leave a message, and being walked in on by your in-laws.
    Hahaha! Oops! Good there here though :-)