Closed Thread
Page 104 of 141 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks, Jeannie, I don't have many to choose from so hope they find the golden one at least. What are you up to, which stage are you currently at (I probably should know this, but I have a bad memory, sorry).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumtochris View Post
    Thanks, Jeannie, I don't have many to choose from so hope they find the golden one at least. What are you up to, which stage are you currently at (I probably should know this, but I have a bad memory, sorry).
    You only need 1 Hun!!

I'm currently jabbing with bt 18th and scheduled epu for week of the 23rd ( if body behaves!) so plodding along.

Has anyone has an ultrasound guided transfer ? My last transfer had blood on the catheter after transfer (apparently not an overly good sign)
    Just curious :-)
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great, Jeannie, that's only just over a week away. I don't think I've had a guided ET before, they just insert the catheter and watch it on the screen. Sorry to hear you had blood on the catheter last time, I hope everything's OK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not long to go for you, Jeannie!

I didn't have a guided transfer, thought it would have been kind of cool. Just a catheter, going in fairly blindly. I don't know how they do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Not long to go for you, Jeannie!

I didn't have a guided transfer, thought it would have been kind of cool. Just a catheter, going in fairly blindly. I don't know how they do it.
    Your not that far behind me :-)

When I spoke to fs I asked her if all transfers should be the same eg pap smear and she said yes - which mine have both been very very different (plus the blood :-/) so she has suggested I request it this time, which I have.
    Could be a little mind over matter but it can't hurt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Kylee- I'm feeling really bloated tonight and kinda fat! Lol. But still nothing to complain about.
    Are you getting excited for Monday??

Jeanie- I had ultra sound guided for this transfer. It was quite cool even though my bladder wasn't full enough.

It took a little longer than my last one which was blind, but still only about 10-15 minutes.

I am soooooooo tired... Can't wait to go to bed and sleep for 10 hours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post
    Hi all,

Kylee- I'm feeling really bloated tonight and kinda fat! Lol. But still nothing to complain about.
    Are you getting excited for Monday??

Jeanie- I had ultra sound guided for this transfer. It was quite cool even though my bladder wasn't full enough.

It took a little longer than my last one which was blind, but still only about 10-15 minutes.

I am soooooooo tired... Can't wait to go to bed and sleep for 10 hours.
    How far into the 2ww are you Jem?
    Do you mind me asking why they did an ultrasound guided?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely don't mind. tomorrow I'll be 7dp5dt. POAS on Tuesday. I'm not sure honestly. I didnt know they were doing it until I actually got into the transfer room. Hence the empty bladder. I'm not sure I it's just depending on which dr is doing the transfers on which day. I would like to have U/S every time. It's more interesting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can ask to have a guided u/s. I know dr fong does it all the time. She does Tuesday. I have had both. Now that is one time when you have everything on display with bright lights. It made me feel really uncomfortable. Bloody garment was up to my breasts and I had a guy helping the dr as she needed extra hands to do it this way. Yer no thanks. I was bright red in the face.

Did my last lot of injections this morning. Just have the trigger tonight. Still not sure if I'm first or second. I guess they will ring today.
    I had an extra day of saizen left over so I topped up last night with it...There was no way I was wasting one drop, considering it costs $200 a day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish Dr. Fong could do my transfer. I didn't catch the name of the lady doing mine last time, but she was old, grumpy and didn't speak a word to me the whole time. A young scientist who was doing the embryo stuff was the friendliest person in the room.