Closed Thread
Page 103 of 141 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubs4kylee View Post
    EPU scheduled for Monday. Just waiting to see if in 1st or 2nd. I'm usually 1st but there might be a lady with diabetes so she will need to go 1st. I also trigger for 38hrs. Here we go again. There were 6 good follicles and a few others that might catch up.

Yay.. awesome news!!! I hope its a great haul! I was last one through for mine and it was horrid!! I was soooooo hungry!

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    When you book in ultrasound always be first in the morning that way you will have more options. I have it on my file. But that's due to other things. But I know they do it that way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My ultrasound is for 7.30 (in a few weeks) so I'm happy about that.. last time I had to wait until after 9!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs jag- that's great. When your in ask for the earliest. Tell them you get a bit light headed when you don't eat in the morning. They will put you in as early as possible. 1st spot is held normally for ladies with allergies. But if there is no one that has any allergies or the likes then they will give spot away.
    All the best hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    EPU is on Monday but I have to wait until 12pm to go in, I am going to faint from hunger, how did you do it JemJems? Kylee, if I kept my 830am appointment I would probably have had an earlier time, I learn something new everyday. The thing that’s worse than waiting around and starving is my bad veins, I usually have to drink water to help as they play hide and seek but if I can’t drink it’s going to be a disaster. I have 2 good follicles and 3 small ones which probably won’t catch up in time for Monday.

Is it just me or do any of you get ready for EPU by shaving your legs and maintaining “down there”? I know this sound ridiculous, it’s not as if I’m going to get it on with anyone but I feel that I’m on show and would like to make myself more presentable. My DH thinks I’m crazy but how do I know what they say when I’m out of it. They’re probably extracting my eggs saying, wow she doesn’t have many eggs but gee her legs are silky smooth. Well, I know my DH appreciates it I suppose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    kylee - thanks for the heads up! I don't mind waiting behind, but the 12pm EPU spot was torture last time.

mum2chris - I always 'tidy up' before any ultrasounds or collection/transfer. Legs, lady parts, etc. It makes ME feel better, if nothing else. And even though nobody would say anything otherwise, I'm sure the docs/nurses appreciate it, haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahahaha mumtochris- I did the same thing before mine. Lmao.
    I was soooo hungry and feeling off by the time I got in there. But they fed me as soon as I came out, so that was good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies - I would have to agree. I shave, pick, pluck etc all my bits. If they are going to poke around down there I want to be looking neat and tidy and smellin like roses. I do like the fact that I get to keep booties on. Cause I would feel obliged to get a pedicure as well...lol

Mumtochris - do you still come in at 0700? Awesome about the follicles.

Jems - how are you feeling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jems - I just read on the July IVF thread that they're talking about maintaining downstairs as well, I swear it was a coincidence, hope they don't think I copied them

MrsJag – I think the 12pm is torture too

Kylee – maybe I’ll get to meet you as you’re coming out of recovery, I'll be there at 8.30am? I promise not to flash you my lovely shaven legs good thinking about the booties, I would have to paint my nails at least if I had to go barefoot. I hope this your lucky 8 on Monday. Think happy positive thoughts and know I’m just around the corner supporting you in there
    Last edited by AceOfBase; 13-07-2012 at 18:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumtochris View Post
    EPU is on Monday but I have to wait until 12pm to go in, I am going to faint from hunger, how did you do it JemJems? Kylee, if I kept my 830am appointment I would probably have had an earlier time, I learn something new everyday. The thing that’s worse than waiting around and starving is my bad veins, I usually have to drink water to help as they play hide and seek but if I can’t drink it’s going to be a disaster. I have 2 good follicles and 3 small ones which probably won’t catch up in time for Monday.

Is it just me or do any of you get ready for EPU by shaving your legs and maintaining “down there”? I know this sound ridiculous, it’s not as if I’m going to get it on with anyone but I feel that I’m on show and would like to make myself more presentable. My DH thinks I’m crazy but how do I know what they say when I’m out of it. They’re probably extracting my eggs saying, wow she doesn’t have many eggs but gee her legs are silky smooth. Well, I know my DH appreciates it I suppose.
    Hi mumtochris,

I with you all the way - I wouldn't dream of getting my vjj looked at without maintenance :-)

Good luck on Monday fx and toes for the golden egg!

Xx