Closed Thread
Page 102 of 141 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha mrsjag- my mum asked about them and I said no!! Lol..

1st day back at work was cr@p.. I was so not interested. I really need to get me head in the game.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

Kylee – great news about your job, what a relief for you, now you can start concentrating on this cycle. Thanks for sharing the story of your friend, it made me feel hopeful. Depending on the next US I still want to go ahead with EPU as I would hate to die wondering ‘what if’. Glad to hear saizen is agreeing with you, can you please explain to me again what it’s good for?

Mrsjag – yayyyy for starting lucrin, you’re officially on your way. Yes, I have a new bag too, it’s pretty cool, much bigger than the last one I had. Oh how the little things make us happy

Jems – how have you been feeling? Not too sure about sex/orgasm after ET, but if you have it in your sleep there’s nothing you can do about that. Wow, what are you dreaming about? I knew you must have been reading 50 Shades of Grey , I was about to write that when I read that you have already read it. I’m going to buy myself a copy, heard Big W has it at a good price.

AFM - Had another US this morning and 2 new follies are making a race for the finish line. I need to have yet another US on Friday to see how well they’ve grown and hopefully I’ll go in for EPU Monday. Thanks to everyone who supported me after my low point the other day, it did make me feel better knowing you guys were supporting me, maybe that’s what gave the other follies the boost to appear. I’ll find out more on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mumtochris - Yeah good old Mr Grey - he sure gets the pulse racing! Definatley need to read it.. I've finished all 3 books now and am wondering what to do with myself!

I am feeling pretty good - shocker headache last night - but no more crampy feeling. A bit bloated but nothing to terrible... just hanging out to POAS but am determined to hang out until Tuesday when they want me to.

Wishing the weekend would hurry up and I've only been back 2 days.

Oh and a HUGE appetite - I havent stopped eating!! :S

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gotta love how a shiny new cooler bag could be the highlight of your day, eh?

Last TWW, I tested from 4dp3dt. (Seriously. I'm a POAS addict, always have been.) This time, I'm not peeing on any sticks until the day they tell me to. Maybe then I'll get the answer I want!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumtochris - I have u/s tomorrow as well. What time do you have? I also have poss EPU on Monday. Cath seems to think so and Cecilia flew back today so you will be in good hands. Sounds like its meant to be....
    How cool that we got split by a week and now we come back together. You have been stimming longer than me I think? I only started last Wednesday.
    Hopefully I will see you in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jems - nice to hear you're feeling well. Good on you for waiting to poas, like Mrsjag I'm a sucker and give in to temptation. Yeah, back to work is a drag, it just gets in the way of life I reckon. My sil is lending me her copy of 50 shades, can't wait.

Kylee - US is 11am, I was booked in at 8.30 but I could't make it, what time are you in? Yes, it does seem like it's meant to be for us to meet up, maybe Monday EPU is it? Hopefully we get good news in the morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumtochris - I'm first in at 0740. I'm not a fan of traffic. My husband is going away so I'm driving him to airport later in day. I will know in a few hrs what it will be.

Jems - you are doing great. Hang in there luv...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Friday Morning!!!!

Kylee and mumtochris - Good luck for scans today! Thinking of you both.

Happy Friday to everyone !!!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    EPU scheduled for Monday. Just waiting to see if in 1st or 2nd. I'm usually 1st but there might be a lady with diabetes so she will need to go 1st. I also trigger for 38hrs. Here we go again. There were 6 good follicles and a few others that might catch up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubs4kylee View Post
    EPU scheduled for Monday. Just waiting to see if in 1st or 2nd. I'm usually 1st but there might be a lady with diabetes so she will need to go 1st. I also trigger for 38hrs. Here we go again. There were 6 good follicles and a few others that might catch up.
    Very exciting! I have to trigger 38 hours this time around too, as I had immature eggs last time. (2 out of the 5 retrieved were 'black' eggs and no good.)

How do they work out scheduling EPU? I was the last one through last time, and I hated it! Would much rather be first up, or in the middle.