Closed Thread
Page 101 of 141 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumtochris - have you thought of trying saizen? I did BT yesterday which really should of been today. My estrogen is over 1000.....
    My FS rang today very excited as she has never seen it that high on this cycle day for any of the other full stim cycles. She seems to think saizen is the drug for me. But we will just wait til Friday for the ultrasound.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    mumtochris - I am crossing fingers and toes for your follie to be THE ONE. *hugs*

So, I'm all set. Started Lucrin this morning. It's crazy that just the ONE tiny little bottle is enough to get me through the next few weeks. I mean, it's so small! I know 10 units is nothing, but stills seems weird.

Got a nice new bag to hold all my stuff in, and that has made my day. Woo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Mrsjag- how good does it feel to be doing something again. I was the same when I got my lucrin.. It's hard to fathom how that last so long.. And I had leftover.

I am a little bit crampy today. I am hoping it's implantation. Fx. Question though. How does everyone feel about sex/orgasm after transfer. Or does anyone know anything about it good or bad. This is TMI but I gotta ask someone. I actually orgasmed in my sleep... :0 I know it's weird but it woke me up. Now I'm worries that I'm crampy because of that. :S

I'm not sure how I could have avoided it but now I'm really freaking out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jemjems- I don't think you have anything to worry about. One of the ladies in our WFC Facebook group did it the day after transfer and orgasmed and has twins.

Mrs jag - congrats on starting lucrin. It's the tiniest bottle. I'm up to day 22 of lucrin injections. It lasts a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JemJems View Post
    Hi,

Mrsjag- how good does it feel to be doing something again. I was the same when I got my lucrin.. It's hard to fathom how that last so long.. And I had leftover.

I am a little bit crampy today. I am hoping it's implantation. Fx. Question though. How does everyone feel about sex/orgasm after transfer. Or does anyone know anything about it good or bad. This is TMI but I gotta ask someone. I actually orgasmed in my sleep... :0 I know it's weird but it woke me up. Now I'm worries that I'm crampy because of that. :S

I'm not sure how I could have avoided it but now I'm really freaking out.
    Jem please don't take this wrong but that made me laugh so so hard (o in your sleep!) I asked exactly the same question last cycle and they said varying things - nurse told me when I asked ' noone wants to leave a good party - so make sure you give your embie a good party! Wink' lol so we did! (bfn) last round we abstained for 8 days after (bfn) - gotta admit sometimes it's a good one to use for a rest - doctors orders! Lol
    I think your safe hun - not a bad dream I'd say!! Haha

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies!! Twins would be cool! Hahahah Jeanie- I would be laughing to - it's freaking weird!! I told my girlfriend and she thinks I'm pretty hilarious and told me I should have been a man. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jem, all I can say is JEALOUS. Last time I transferred, I was feeling so bloated and disgusting that I made hubs completely abstain until we got our negative. Poor bugger! This time, I'm planning on getting busy at every chance - I want to do everything opposite to last time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yey work just called and I have been cleared of taking Morphine and opiates. I'm so relieved now I can focus on this cycle again. I guess I can look at it as having a paid 5 day break.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning,

Kylee so glad to here you've got the all clear and there's no need to stress anymore.

Mrsjag- I swear I blame it on reading 50 shades of grey. Mind, it is a must read!!

Back to work today after 4 days off. I am so un motivated. I've enjoyed spending time around the house instead of the same old work, eat and sleep routine.

Hope everyone is great and enjoys their day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jem - I sped through those Fifty Shades books... they're now on loan to my mum. Which would be awkward if my mum wasn't awesome and hilarious, haha. I'm back to work on Monday & already gutted about it. Time off goes by so quickly..

kylee - I'm glad you're all clear. How frustrating! At least that's one less thing to worry about now.