Closed Thread
Page 100 of 141 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi b4us- it was 5 day morula when it was frozen. And then the dr said that the last check just before the transfer it was almost at blast. so yay!! As long as she keeps growing!!!

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    jemjems thats perfect keep growing bubbba

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jemjems - congrats on being pupo. Great photo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello WFC ladies ,

Kylee – how have you been? Sorry to hear about what happened at your work, the aviation industry can be a bit picky at times. I know a little bit about it as my DH has had his pilot’s licence since he was 16 and would love so much to fly for a major airline (hopefully regional – except Rex, they suck, but international would be OK I guess). He built his hours up doing flying instructing, which he loved but the money was absolutely crap. I feel guilty that he hasn’t been a pilot sooner as I blame myself because I wanted a house and a child and when you fly for a small flying school you can barely feed yourself, he sacrficed his life dream for me. Anyway, he currently works behind a computer in CASA at Bankstown Airport and I know he’s only doing it for me. If this cycle doesn’t work I think I better give up my dream of having another child so he can fulfil his dream of becoming a pilot. Anyway, back to you, when I told DH about what happened to you he reckons as long as you’re honest and tell them everything (which you have) all should be good. Still a sh!tty thing to have to go through. In other news, how’s your cycle been going, is the Saizen OK?

JemJems – so great to see you’re PUPO hun, I really hope this is the one for you , you’ve been through enough over the years. Just love your picture, it does look beautiful that’s for sure.

B4us – can’t wait for you to start your FET, come on AF. So glad to hear you’re feeling better and excited, that’s so great .

Sharlein – welcome to this thread, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it as much as I do, these ladies are lovely .

AFM – Well, had another busy week at work, this week should be better . I’ve been a bit stressed with work and because of it I have a massive cold sore on my lip, not a great thing to do whilst doing IVF, I hope I haven’t blown my chances again. I’ve taken over a new role and acting in a position for someone who’s gone on maternity leave. Everyone keeps saying to watch out sitting in her chair as the person before her also fell pregnant, let’s hope it’s a lucky chair for me too. I did go for my BT on Wed but they called me in the arvo and said my estrogen was too low so had another BT on Fri, no phone call this time so hopefully it was fine. Both BTs I was there first thing and was out in 5 minutes, it was great. Going for another BT tomorrow and having my first US for this cycle. This week was supposed to be my EPU week but with AF taking her time to show it could be the end of the week or early next week? I’ll find out tomorrow I suppose.
    Last edited by AceOfBase; 08-07-2012 at 08:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy 100 pages, ladies!!

Happy TWW, Jem! Your embie looked FANTASTIC. Yay!

Super ready for Tuesday's appt. I'm bored. SO READY!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your warm welcome. Best wishes to you all this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumtochris - thanks Hun.. I'm currently sitting in dr office waiting to get a blood test for morphine and opiates. My boss should also be ringing today as well. Hopefully with good news.
    The saizen is going fine. No side affects as yet. Sorry that you have been delayed for EPU but in saying that I will probably be having collection early next week as well. U was at WFC this morning for my bloods and have ultrasound on Friday. It would be awesome if we go on same day. Have everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kylee - how did you go today

Bit sad today so I’ll make this a quick one. Had my ultrasound this morning and I only have one follicle at 14mm. I’m going in for another US on Wed to see if it’s grown but the nurse said they may have to cancel. I don’t know what to do. Do I push to go ahead and either risk that the follicle is empty or it may have one egg that also may or may not fertilise or just give up? I don’t want to cancel because as we all say it only takes one, but do I go through the whole procedure for nothing? I’m just sad that my eggs are so low that I may have to give up IVF and TTC altogether. The nurse said that there is this wonderful new drug out that could really help my eggs and when I asked her what’s it called she said DHEA and I said that I’ve been taking it for months. Is this it for me, is my TTC journey over? I’ll let you all know what happens after Wednesday’s US.

Bye for now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kylee- hope your tests went well today.

Mumtochris- I'm really sorry to hear things aren't going as planned. Fingers crossed Wednesdays U/S brings better news. Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumtochris - oh hun I'm sorry to hear that. I'm thinking of you and have everything crossed for tomorrow.

I want to tell you of a friend of mine who goes to WFC. She has -1 AMH.. Last year I told her about dhea as she was going down path of egg donor as she never got many eggs. She was on it for 5 months....
    When she finally had her ultrasound there was only one follicle. She didn't know what to do she was devastated, but decided to go ahead with EPU. On day of collection they got two eggs. Only one egg survived in the end. She either had 2 or 3 day transfer. She is currently 19 weeks pregnant. She was seriously at the point of giving up but she thought what the hell the egg is there might as well collect it. This is an honest to true story. I'm so happy for her and hope we can join her soon.