Closed Thread
Page 1 of 141 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone going to WFC (Westmead)

Hi Ladies

Just wondering who is currently attending WFC?
    What stage are you up to etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi slp,

I am waiting to start my 2nd cycle at Wfc (af due this friday). I had the mandatory month off after a neg result late may.

How are you finding Wfc, or is it your first time? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I rang today as its first day of AF,so starting ICSI.This is our third time there,first time no fertilisation with IVF,second half IVF/ICSI got bfp and our DS is now 14 months and third time was FET which unfortunately ended in m/c..
    So hopefully this time another BFP .
    Hope everything works out for you ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi soonhavetwo

I hope you get your bfp this go! Who is your fs? I used to hav dr soo but he left now I hav dr tong :s...
    Af feels like it's coming today for me so hopefully I get in this cycle when I call up!
    So wonderful to hear that you've already had one miracle there x

MRJB is offline Good things come to those who wait!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Guys,

We are going to WFC in August, to hopefully start in October and we're seeing Dr Howard Smith.

We are from Townsville, taking the long trip down to actually save money haha, it's too expensive for us up here, especially if we end up having subsequent cycles.

Has anyone seen Dr Smith?

Good luck this month ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,

I am not attending there at the moment but I have had treatment through them in the past and as a result I got my beautiful little man..

I just wanted to wish you all good luck and lots of sticky vibes!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't seen him mrjb but let me know how you go with him, I'm not really happy with my current fs.

Thanks mrspee nice to hear a positive story x

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone
    I'm with Dr Melham and she is great.
    Rosewater-Hopefully you'l get in this months group..That's the only thing about WFC i don't like is if they'r already got the number of people for that month you have to wait for the next month and i'm to impatient to wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello fellow WFC lovelies,

I did 2 cycles with WFC & are now pregnant with twins.WFC ROCK, i had Dr Soo. Dr Lok did my first EPU & Dr Smith did the first transfer & my 2nd cycle Dr Tong did my EPU (which would have been Dr Soo if he hadnt left) & Dr Gayer did my second transfer.So just wishing you all the very best of luck & spread some of the positive to you guys for a great cycle.Will keep an eye on you all see how you get along.I now know of 4 ladies pregnant from WFC on BH,3 with twins (one of those are a identical set from 1 embryo transfer) the others all fraternal twins (2 embies put back) & possibly another set of twins waiting to be confirmed in coming weeks.Plus i know a lady thats just had her little boy also in the last few weeks. So theres 5 good positive stories out there.
    Best of luck ladies xxx

Slp-GL with EPU tomoz.. i slept through my 2nd one.

MRJB-GL maybe one day we can have a catch up with bubs in tow...living so close.

Rosewater- the chances of having your FS do any of the treatments is slim unless you dont like his protocol/cycle he has you on.The FN's do all the hard stuff & there fantastic.

Soonhav2- I just scraped in with both my cycles i was the 30th patient.They only take 30 per/week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am currently doing my second cycle at WFC. 1st cycle you can see my stats in my signature. My protocol has not changed only increased my puregon from 125 to 150. I started sniffing today, will start injecting on 30th June and EPU will be sometime in the week of 12th July. I saw Dr Soo for my first appointment, then Dr Tong- both have been nice. Most nurses there are nurse, as are the scientists and other doctors.