Closed Thread
Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi nine weeks today! Good news Martina on your blood doctor, it sounds like something that can be easily fixed. Big hugs sniper, if you ever want to vent your feelings here on this forum we're all here to listen. Was feeling sick last night after dinner. Is it possible to get nausea in the evening?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats lucky!!! ThAt's so exciting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats lucky - wow, it's going fast now!!

AFM I got a copy of Birth Skills from ebay for 20 bucks!! I managed to read half of it from the library but had to return it and I've been trying to get a cheap copy for a while.

One more official week at work, then a few informal days tying things up - and in between is my baby shower (yes, lots of dancing people today, it's the weekend!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nine weeks one day today, feel like staying in bed today as weather is so cold and grey but mum wants to go on a ferry ride.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nine weeks two days today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls, hope you r all hving a great weekend

DH and I are lying in bed listening to Lucky Bean's heartbeat on a Doppler so cool! The little bugger ended up trying to hide from it haha cheeky already

Hope tht you are all well, belly rubs to everyone. Sorry no personals on my phone & can't remember the old posts!

Em xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am totally sh***** myself about the ultrasound I have volunteered myself for on next Sunday. I also have to go back to the OB tomorrow. All is well I am just scared that they will do the ultrasound and nothing will be there? Or it won’t be the right size or something???? I am just scared I originally volunteered to do it for reassurance but now I am thinking its not a good idea and I have been asked by the haematologist to get a scan at 8 weeks as well so if all is well I have subjected the poor little thing to 2 ultrasounds.

Also just to vent the receptionist at the haematologist put the wrong date on my receipt so Medicare wouldn’t do give me a refund , so I get to go back to the hospital that’s a nightmare to park at to have them reprint me a receipt so I can get my money back. Not that I should whinge as for my $150 bill I get $121 back so that’s excellent I just need to get the right paper work!

Em- I would love a Doppler thingy… how much did you pay if you don’t mind me asking?

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend… sorry about my vent I think it's just my crazy prgnancy hormones trying to get out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls,

Martina - hope you are feeling a bit better today? What time do you see the OB? Will he do a scan or anything this morning to set your mind at ease? I still think your original theory that the extra scans will be a reassurance is true - it is natural to be worried before them but think how happy you will be with all those extra chances to see your little one looking perfectly healthy! hope the time flies by til Sunday for you. And understandable that you're annoyed with the hosp for messing up your receipts, all the extra schlepping around is just a pain! As for my doppler - I was looking on ebay and you can get them for around $120 I think (got to get a doppler not a prenatal listener - they only work in third tri) but then found out my SIL had one from her pg which she has leant to me!

Lucky - congrats, you will be 12 weeks before you know it.

Bec - what is this Birth Skills you are talking about? Is it a good book that you should read before labour? Hope your work is laying off you - surely they can't pile more on you when you are about to go on m/leave! How ridiculous. Pretty exciting that you are almost out of there!

Super, Lealalove, Fireflies, Kas, Liz, Thee, Sniper & Lisa if you are reading - hope everyone had a good weekend.

Em
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning all!!

Martina- it's so natural to be scared before an ultrasound!! I remember feeling physically sick and crying on the way to my dating scan!! It's reassuring tho it really is!

Bec- I agree, is this book worth reading then?

Em- so exciting bout the Doppler! I'd live one but think I'd freak if bubs was hiding and I couldn't find the heartbeat!!

Afm- going well! Only really feeling sick if I'm hungry or tired! Still quite tired but have more energy!! Swear I could feel bubs yesterday through my belly! Like not kicks but when I was laying flat I could feel where they were etc.

Exactly 4 weeks til my scan!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Martina - Totally understand where your coming from on the scan... Mine is tomorrow and I am sh*tting myself! Will be such a relief to have it done but the last time I went for an untrasound I was deverstated. Just praying we hear a heartbeat.

Em - I have been thinking of a doppler but imagine I would be pretty stressed if bub was hiding and couldn't hear anything. Few weeks to think about it still, from when should you be able to use one?

Not much else to report, watching the clock until 8:30am tomorrow... Have had a few little period like pains lately, trying to remain calm

everyone else, hope you all have a super week!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast