Closed Thread
Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Fire - might have to do a work ticker too!!

Mela - started wearing maternity pants about 5 weeks ago. I was just using my belly band till then. I don't appear to have put on weight anywhere except for my stomach. But its so nice to have the extra room! What a bargain with your PP jeans - might have to go and have a look.
    In case i forget, good luck with your booking scan.

Martina - have you been to the blood dr yet?? How did you go?

Leala - great levels. Good luck with your scan

Super - grats on 15 weeks!!

Lucky - we were also told that if we waited till 12 weeks we might not get into dr/hospital. Talk about stress you out!! We did wait and were fine. But you never know!! Maybe just ring the hospital and see what they say

Sniper - BIG Look after yourself

Una - happy to see you graduate but will miss you!! Oh well...not long and we will all be there with you

BB000 - haven't seen you for a couple of days! Hope you are well

to anyone i've missed

AFM - not much going on at the moment. Busy putting bubba's name down at different childcare centres, unfortunately i have to go back to work when she's 6 months.

Look after yourselves and your bumps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee View Post

Martina - have you been to the blood dr yet?? How did you go?

I have an appointment at 2pm tommorow

Lealalove: how you doing this week? I am sooo tired I want to sleep but I cant- I go to bed and am wide awake thinking about everything.

ATM I am alittle stressed out and expanding way to much so have started to diet and step up the exercise

any how baby glow to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello girlies...

Em - Jeans sound great, will wait until I hit a few more milestones before I buy anything. Don't want to tempt fate. I keep walking past the bubba sections in shops... So hard, all I want to do is shop!!

Sniper - Sorry to hear your feeling blue, look after yourself and hope your ms settles down soon

Thee - Do you really have to book in so far in advance for childcare, I had no idea? I can't think a month ahead on where I will be, not even sure where I will be to give birth at the moment. Too far in the future but guess I better get my sh*t together

Martina - Well I am knackered but sleeping like a log! Took on some crazy consulting work just before I POAS and now working long hard hours. Think bubba is already telling me to slow down a bit, felt a bit tight around the belly. Lucky its only for 3 months and then I am happily unemployed for goodness knows how long...
    That's no good that your not sleeping, hopefully you will rest a little easier after your tests tomorrow. Will be thinking of you!!

Not much to report here... Still no m/s but my digestion has certainly slowed down. Boobs still huge and sore. Just noticed my ticker is into the 33 weeks to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't know what's going on with the posts and why we've got 18th June in there but... Eight weeks 6 days today. Booked the obstetrician and hospital. I'm hoping that we can get to use them! Got acupuncture today so hoping that will make me feel nice and relaxed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls,

Martina - good luck for your apointment today! I hope you like the doctor and he has some answers for you. Hopefully it is an easily treatable/controllable issue. Good luck!

Lucky - enjoy your acupancture and congrats on booking in to the hospital & choosing your OB. When do you get to go meet them?

Thee - how's that little girl of yours going in your belly? Good I hope! I am impressed by you only putting weight on in your belly, you must be more disciplined than me . How long do you have to wait for answers on childcare? And have you decided on private or the government ones? you find your princess a place in one that you love and will be happy with.

Sniper - more for you. Can your doctor give you anything to help with the all day sickness?

Lealalove - only 4 sleeps til your scan!

Liz - how are you chick? Haven't heard from you in a while? Hope all is well.

Bec - how is that countdown to the end of work going? No doubt you are very busy getting everything organised for your new arrival.

Fireflies - how are you chick?

Super - hello!

Okay I think that is all from me at the moment. All good here, just been told that I am "starting to look pregnant" by someone at work... well being 3 and a half months pregnant will do that to a girl! Haha!

Hope you guys are all well.

I am tossing up hiring a doppler thing to listen to bubs HB because I haven't been able to feel him/her yet. Well occassionally I think "was that something" but then dismiss it as being ridiculous! haha. Has anyone on this thread hired one before? Did you like it? Think it was easy to use? My only worry is I would miss bubs HB for some non stressy reason (turned the wrong way or something) and then freak out about it..... I would appreciate any advice given.

Thanks girls, have a great day.

Em
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Martina, how did you go? Any news yet? Em xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies!!

Good luck for appointments and scans!!

Sorry i'm so scant on personals at the moment- busy busy!!

15 weeks today!! Can't believe I'm almost 4 months!! Pure insanity!!

Ms queasiness came back today' weird but reassuring!! So eating a he'll of a lot at the moment!! Started peeing ALL the time bout a week ago!! So annoying to be busting only to dribble!! Haha

skin has broken out majorly again!!! It's all frustrating! But nice to know it means hormones are moving along!

Also going down to 4 days a week at work as 5 is proving too much!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so when to the haematologist today, He just said I was doing the right this taking aspirin 150mg per day to thin my blood. He has ordered more bloods to see about factor 5 and some mutation thingy! If I come back positive for them I have to have an injection to thin my blood some more!!!! He also wants me to get all my normal bloods and ultrasound ( 8 weeks) done before he sees me again. So I will get them done in 2 weeks and see him again in 3.

Hope everyone is well I am sooooo tired!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Haven't posted much lately - feeling very tired and not much going on really. Actually that's not true, baby is still moving a lot and making sure me and his daddy know he's there on a regular basis For the last week or so I've been getting really bad acid reflux and it is GROSS. I've only got Mylanta in the house and I don't think you're supposed to take that during pregnancy but I haven't had time to go and buy something else. Work is incredibly busy and every time someone asks me to do something else I think "really? you do realise that I'm about to go on maternity leave, can't you give me a break?" Add to that, my stupid insomnia has come back so I'm awake for a couple of hours in the middle of the night most nights, grrrr. Turning into a bit of a cranky pants really!!

Well I hope each of you are travelling well. So great to hear about all the milestones.

Una we'll miss you but I'll be over there soon!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds all very positive Martina... Great that your being monitored so closely and your on top of it now! Hearing you on the tired business