Closed Thread
Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

Very quiet in here today - how is everyone?

Fireflies - love your new ticker! Nothing like wishing away the remaining hours at work Hope your heartburn settles down, it isn't nice.

Thee - sounds like you are getting very organised! Must be getting exciting now. As for your comment about maternity wear - when did you start wearing it? I think I might have to go and buy some jeans/something because nothing is really working anymore! Even my knickers are too tight! Oh dear this baby really is growing in my butt

Hello to everyone else, anyone had any exciting appointments/scans recently? Would love to hear some exciting news! I have been booked into hospital but can only go on 26th July... at least it is done though.

Em
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have made my booking appt today its on the 13th Aug.... cant book in untill I am 12 weeks. I am very tired around 2-3 each day. And sad about the amount of weight I have already put on- 5kg! So I ma now going to start watching what I eat. I also have been thinking of starting a pregnancy diary on BH as well. i will keep you posted on that. Only 2 more sleeps till my appointment with the special blood doctor.

sending everyone happy baby vibes

Thanks
    Reviews
    ladies

All good from my end... 6 weeks today!!! Got my HCG back and was 4500 at 23 dpo, looks to be well in range. Have an u/s booked for next Tuesday morning, I can't wait! Feel pretty good about everything and convinced I will see a flickering heartbeat...

Martina - Hearing you on the 2 -3 tired bit, feeling it especially bad today. I have also put on a couple of kgs! Was carrying a couple extra from bub #1 and never lost it in between... Ah well, will deal with it later

Em - Can't wait till its time to buy real maternity wear, very exciting stuff. Now just hiding the excess under lose tops and tights. Reckon bubba has already started to grow into my butt as well...

Belly rubs all round

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies just jumping in quickly- am all booked in the the hospy! Now only need to go back for anti-d and to have bubs!!

Also saw my ob yesterday, no scan but heard bubs heartbeat on the Doppler- always reassuring!!!

Anyways, 15 weeks tomorrow! Yay!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls! How is everyone?

Martina and Lealalove the afternoon tiredness used to kill me! I normally used to eat something to try and boost my energy levels. I was 14 weeks yesterday and must admit I have got a bit more energy again... even starting walking in the afternoons again which is something I couldn't even imagine doing a few weeks ago.

Super - yay for 15 weeks!!! How soon did you feel bubs moving? I haven't felt anything that I recognised yet? Did your OB find the HB on doppler easily? I have been half tossing up whether to hire one or not.... but I know if you can't locate the HB (sometimes with no good reason just bubs facing the wrong way etc) it can cause more worry than good. I have never had one used on me so I don't have any experience with them.

everyone else! Hope you are all well and too busy growing a bub in your tummy to post.

AFM - went to Pumpkin Patch last night and bought two pairs of maternity jeans on sale, one $30 one $40. I am wearing the one pair now and they are SO comfy! And actually look really nice too if I didn't point out the fact that they are maternity I don't think you would realise. So good to be comfy for a change

Take care everyone,

Em
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lealalove forgot to say great news on the high HCG levels! Good to hear you are looking forward to your scan next Tuesday xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Lealalove View Post
    ladies

All good from my end... 6 weeks today!!! Got my HCG back and was 4500 at 23 dpo, looks to be well in range. Have an u/s booked for next Tuesday morning, I can't wait! Feel pretty good about everything and convinced I will see a flickering heartbeat...

Belly rubs all round

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi eight weeks five days today. My obs who I am seeing for miscarriage care suggested I now find my obs for the birth as he's there really to help me get to the 12 week scan. He suggested dr tan at the hospital I wanted (north shore private). He said you need to book in now as the doctors get booked out quickly. So I've rung them and they suggested I come in on the 5th July. And also book in the hospital as that must get booked up too. My doctor did say it's a bit of counting chickens before they're hatched, but to do it before they get booked out. Fingers crossed we'll be using the hospital.

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    just want to check in and say that i have a bit of antenatal depression. it just kinda hit me and i realised what it was. my m/s is fairly all day and makes me feel so blah. anyway dont want to drag people down too much but this is why i am not posting much at the moment. hope everyone is doing well with their pregnancies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Just a quick post to say a big thank you for all if the support. I'm going to 'Graduate' up to the next thread. But I'll still lurk around and cheer you on. Can't wait to see u all in the 'ladies with babies' thread!!

All my love

Úna xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, me again. I obviously have too much time on my hands at work and can post a lot!

Lucky - great news and a good positive step to be able to choose an OB/hosp to deliver your bub.

Sniper - hope you are okay? Can you maybe seek out some professional help to help you deal with this? We are here if you need to talk.

and Una to you for graduating to the next thread! Well done darl!!! Wonderful news and I hope you and little Zena are having a wonderful time together. Did you get her tongue sorted out yet or has not enough time passed yet? I forget when you were meant to go. It has been great getting to know you in this thread, thanks for your support to me too. All the best for your next thread and I will see you there in December!!! So exciting

Em
    xx