Closed Thread
Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Sorry I have been so slack in posting lately. Been a bit busy with finishing work and having a cold.

I will come back later on do personals, but here is a quick update.

Braxton Hicks - Is anyone timing or taking note of how long they are lasting for? Mine are still inconsistent but painful and a lot of them. But not sure when to really start taking notice of them. Some I do have to breath through now.

Sleeping - I have good nights and I have bad nights. Last night I slept from 11:30pm till 4:40am without getting up to go to the toilet. It was the best sleep in a while. Only thing that was different to normal was DF & I had sex and then I had a warm shower as I ended up with braxton hicks and a sore JJ (sorry TMI). But it was the best sleep... So maybe if you can handle it try sex for a good nights sleep

Maternity leave - I am hanging for tomorrow so I can relax after I drop DD to school. Monday mum & I went shopping and got a few things for the baby and I spent the day at mums house. Tuesday mum & I went to Ikea to get a new blind for my kitchen window and I bought a rug (ex display) for DD's floor for only $7. It had a few marks on it but we cleaned them off. Today (wednesday) I had an OB appointment at 11:30 and physio appointment at 1pm. Busy day, I just hope the OB's aren't running late.

We have DD's science fair tonight from 5:30 - 7pm. DD is a finalist, she doesn't know yet, she will be so shocked when her name gets called to get her award!!! Proud mummy moment.

I have been having lots more low down pressure the last few days and my belly has noticeably dropped. I think the baby has engaged a fair bit more than last week. Will be interesting to see what the OB says. I am sure at times my waters are about to break. Lots of pressure and I can i all pushing down.

Well I am off for now. Gotta leave in about half an hour for the hospital. Meeting a lady there who bought a heap of DD's clothes. YAY!!! One lot gone and $50 in my pocket...

Will come back later once I have my OB appointment and update on how baby is going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will say quickly, its good to read we are all doing so well and that everyone is getting further along past some big milestones in their pregnancy. Here is to smooth sailing for the rest of the way!!!

Also anyone who I am missing from the front page let me know so I can add you or update you if EDD has changed or you know the sex of the baby.

(((((Belly rubs)))))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fireflies- so good to hear you are enjoying the time off!! Must be so nice!! 6 weeksish left for me and I can not wait! Only 26 work days left!!

Braxton hicks- I def don't get them consistently but I notice after going to the toilet- even just for the teeniest wee i get one or two and also mainly at night or if I do too much walking!! How exciting that bubs is engaged!!!

Well he is a crazy boy today wiggling constantly! Went swimming again last night and he's usually pretty tired after so he mustve had a good nights sleep! Enjoying that I'm still keeping active- am determined to keep going right up until the end!

Trying to get motivated to get off the couch and clean the kitchen... Just seems like an awful lot of effort!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow I notice youvarebt on the first page list?

Also FF I'm having a boy- the Edd is still the same!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    the ob said "lovely active baby" - so yeah appointment went well today!!! big scan next week- not finding out sex.

fireflies- my EDD is Feb 12, I dont think i'm on front page- thanks!

back later for personals

Thanks
    Reviews
    O ok, i didnt even know we were keeping track! lol my bad.

Fire - glad to hear ur enjoying ur time off...and OMG @ bubs engaged!! Getting to the business end now!
    Super - wow u do sound busy! omg @ swimming! I Want to start (Went n priced memberships sunday) i was looking for a low impact group fitness thing suitable for pregnancy but our local YMCA doesnt have them. UGH! So looks like swimming for me, but still undecided... For the general public's safety it might be better if i skip :P (Being slightly overweight, bathers arent flattering on me, let alone once i start getting a belly!)
    Sniper - yay for a good appointment! Congrats. And good luck for the big scan next week!

AFM - I assume my EDD is still the same as my 8wk appointment. The sono yesterday just said "I had u as Due 27/3/11 that sound correct?" and didnt mention about changing. Bubs was just over 6cm long Not sure exactally.

Soo, fire can u please Add me for 27th March 2011? Ill go by the last date i was given. My LMP date gives me the 23rd March...but i know i Od a lil later so 27th sits well with me.

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    your EDD (27th) is my birthday!! it's a great time of the year for it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol!! YAY!!! That time of year is SO busy for us. Gunna be a nightmare next year!

Feb i have my brother, and niece is due.
    Mar Puppy, 2 uncles(7th, 28th), niece (16th) and im due 27th.
    Apr Mum (1st) Niece/nephew twins AND a cousin (2nd) Another cousin 13th, Niece 20th, Friend 25th
    May Me, bro, parents anniversary

I hate the year until June - theres always SOMETHING! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one from me...(sorry no personals!!)

Was due to start maternity leave on Friday but had a day off today so i could see the dr. Saw the Dr, have very high blood pressure so was told i wouldn't be going back to work! Huge shock...even though it was only 2 more days, i was not ready to finish yet!! Hadn't even finished training my replacement!

So, now i am on rest and medication. Have another appt on Fri to see where my blood pressure is and if it is still high, will be induced next week.

I had a dream last week that she would be born on the 24th...looks like it could come true!

Least we might get to meet our beautiful girl sooner!

Will try and hop on tomorrow and do personals.

Look after yourselves and your beautiful bellies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow Thee!!! hope ur ok and bubs is ok too.. Take care, and keep ur feet up.