Closed Thread
Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone!

ouch Mela Sorry ur feeling like crap. Hope u feel better soon.

Well im feeling kind of excited today, we've finally finished our new room. DP has been painting it for a week, and the new carpet got laid today. Fantastic deal, the carpet people had done a whole house in a roll of carpet and had 4m left. Instead of selling for $200/meter like it normally cost, they sold the whole 4 for $199...and it fit our room perfectly! We saved about $1100 by getting it, and getting the guy to fit it. (This particular one) Its so soft, and squishy...will be perfect for when bubby begins to crawl!.....once the guy had left, DP ran into the room and curled up on the floor and almost went to sleep!! lol

So we've been moving rooms, and have started putting bubbys stuff out. OMG! As i was putting clothes into the chest of drawers i couldnt help but ooooh and ahhh over everything, but deep down was thinking "Jeez its a lil soon isnt it?" But mum and DP r like "Wont be long till that basinette is filled, and ur change table is here...and u'll be getting no sleep. Jeez thanx! lol

And to add to the good news, NT scan tomorrow Bright and early at 8.15am. They dont normally do pregnancy scans so early due to the whole "empty ur bladder 2hrs before and drink 1L of water over the next hr, then hold on till after" thing, but i begged them so both mum n dad could come before going to work. (DP and i have mondays/tuesdays off, so it didnt matter for us.) So although im excited, still crossing my fingers hoping everything is ok...

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    shadowangel- look forward to hearing how the scan went tomorrow. good vibes from tasmania headign your way!

em- hope you get better soon!!

& yeah i'm still in bed so so early. this arvo i could nto stop yawning- must of yawned like 20 times in a 5 minute period... possibly due to my age (39) and physical shape (not very good).

hi everyone! i got an ob appt this wednesday morning.. will be good to see bubby again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx for the good vibes sniper - i think they paid off!!

We have one very wriggly little baby with 2 arms, 2 legs and a heart rate of 149. For the first 10mins bubs kept turning away and hiding...lol...everytime he thought he had a good photo, bubs would move. We got to see bubs waving, kicking, and what looked like touching its mouth/nose.

Overall the Scan went well, we got some FANTASTIC pics! I was offered the choice of an internal afterwards even though we had got what was required, just for if i wanted better pictures..and OMG the difference is amazing! I was hesitant but so glad i decided to.

The sono showed us both sides of bubs brain, its bladder, stomach, a clear pic of the heart, we got to see all the fingers and toes, and "a very cute button nose" < Sono's words.

I asked about the risk of MC now (just had to), and was told theres never any good 100% safe time, but now that ur at 12 wks, ur risk is DRAMATICALLY decreased than at say 6wks, and that its uncommon from now on, still possible, but unlikely. And obviously, the further along i get, the risk keeps decreasing. So im all excited now!

Now just to see what the doctor says next week.

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY shadowangel!!!
    that's fantastic!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats shadow!!!!! Such a fantastic feeling to hit that safe scan!! So happy for you that the scan went well!!!

Had an ob appointment this morning, blood pressure normal and bubs heartbeat stil there- he's such a wriggly worm!! Seriously he doesn't stop and if he does I freak!!

3d/4d scan this Saturday! So excited to get. Cd and DVD of images of bubs!! Otherwise I'd be waiting til 34 weeks which my ob wants me to get a growth scan - he's concerned this bub may be small! But not a big concern!! He's said this about my sisters bubs and they've all been 7p+!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woo hoo shadow you've reached another safety milestone. I'm 21 weeks now and so happily pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay congrats shadow!!! Such good news

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Thanx for the good vibes sniper - i think they paid off!!

We have one very wriggly little baby with 2 arms, 2 legs and a heart rate of 149. For the first 10mins bubs kept turning away and hiding...lol...everytime he thought he had a good photo, bubs would move. We got to see bubs waving, kicking, and what looked like touching its mouth/nose.

Overall the Scan went well, we got some FANTASTIC pics! I was offered the choice of an internal afterwards even though we had got what was required, just for if i wanted better pictures..and OMG the difference is amazing! I was hesitant but so glad i decided to.

The sono showed us both sides of bubs brain, its bladder, stomach, a clear pic of the heart, we got to see all the fingers and toes, and "a very cute button nose" < Sono's words.

I asked about the risk of MC now (just had to), and was told theres never any good 100% safe time, but now that ur at 12 wks, ur risk is DRAMATICALLY decreased than at say 6wks, and that its uncommon from now on, still possible, but unlikely. And obviously, the further along i get, the risk keeps decreasing. So im all excited now!

Now just to see what the doctor says next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanx girlies Oh also forogt to mention we seen a 'very well developed spine' It was so clear like a fish carcass! lol This line with all these pointy bits off each side.

YAY super...omg i so want 1 of them, Good luck!!! Must be amazing to be at the stage u can get one!! Are u having people go with u? I read about packages in melbourne where u can also take 10 friends/family to watch it in real time, then also get ur pics and dvd with music.

Lucky!!! Congrats on 21wks!! U can start the count down now, ur on the downhill run to the end!! (Where what uve got to go is less than what u are)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucky- 21 WEEKS!!!! Wow how fast is all this going for everyone!!!!

Shadow- we could have I think up to 8 people but dp and I are going alone then they'll mail the DVD out (it is being set to music so have to wait) but we walk away with a cd of images! It's in Reservoir and between $200-$225 I think! Some places wanted over $300 for the DVD!! Otherwise Its cheaper just for the cd!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww so cute! I hope u enjoy it! I am SO treating myself one for christmas!! lol