Closed Thread
Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    YAYYYYYYYYYYY BEC!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! To both u and DH.

Cant wait to hear more Glad things r going well for u.

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    wow some congratulations are in order here...

1. BEC- congratulations on your little boy! glad everythig went well and that you are home with him.
    2. welcome TSG- hey hang in there- I had a d and c last year and 3 other chemical pregnancies- i was pretty sure this one wasnt going to work either and worked myself up into a bit of a state about it- now i'm 17 weeks on saturday!!!
    3. Addison- yay about the good scan- they are always such a relief.
    4. shala- did i remember correctly that you said you were having a boy? i think i read it a day or so agao but i can't see that far back today when replying. if so a big congrats to you too!

Em- OMG- you are almost in 3rd trimester- seems like yours is flying by! when do you go on mat leave?

Hi to everyone- shadow, fireflies, superstar, shala, thee and everyone else.

This is another busy thursday- i thinkt hat's when i posted last actually. anyway it's kindergym and then dancing class this arvo for DD. Still got this rash that i assume is linked to pregnancy,it's a bit of a drag. and gone to my face- HOORAY! (not).

What is eveyone doing for father's day? No idea here yet but i have a great gift of some recorded that i ordered in from around the globe- that should make him happy- it is also his birthday on saturday as wel so a big weekend for him.

hope everyone is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the congratulations everyone!!

There are pleanty of exciting things happening around here lately....

Bec - YAY congratulations on the safe arrival of you little man. Can't wait to hear more.

TSG - Another YAY good for you!! I have also had two m/c and trust me I feel every twinge of this one already and freak out...though you will be fine...this is a great place to come in and check how other ladies felt at the stage that you are at!!

Sniper - You poor love with a rash, hope that it clears up for you.

Sounds like you are excited about your leave superstarr - I bet it would be a great feeling.

That is it from me, as I am at work and it looks obvious I am not working when there are smilies all over the computer haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAYAYA Bec!!!! Wondeful news!! Can't wait to here how it all went!!

Big hugs, xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quickie!!!

Hi everyone,

How are you all coping?? I Am sooo sore and having sooo many Braxton Hicks lately. Its getting beyond a joke. Panadol helps for maybe 5 minutes and the wheat bag only does so much. Hot shower helps for a while. Will see how I go over the next few days if they keep up I will be off to the hospital for monitoring.

I will be 33weeks tomorrow!!! Anywhere from 4-7weeks till I meet my baby boy :-)

(Sorry for the lack of personals, this is just a quick drop in)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok 19 weeks today! Yay! We got to see our little boy again to check his heart and brain again as they think I was too early last time, anyway all was perfect. Got more photo's and he was covering his cute face with his little hands. Got a little scare yesterday, when had a tightening feeling in my upper stomach. Eventually got through to my obs and and he said don't worry, only if there is bleeding. Had to cancel at short notice dinner with a girlfriend which she wasn't happy with. But she eventually understood. But today saw some cute clothes for little baby boys in myer, I want him to be one cool dude!

Thanks
    Reviews
    17 weeks yesterday

starting to fly by now, seems only yesterday i was in 1st trimester waiting to get to that first scan.

luckyme- i have been having some mild cramps here and there and also getting a little concerned. kinda feels like the start of AF.

fireflies- wow- 33 weeks- getting serious now! must also be getting harder to get around too. rolling off the couch much?

Hi Addison, Una, Em, superstar- hope your weekend went well. that's as far as I can see back.

had a weekend stuck inside due to this relentless rain. MAN! isn't it meant to be spring yet??? Playing resident evil today though and have a few hours to myself which i must go and enjoy right now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sniper,

Congrats on 17weeks. Not long til you can find out the sex (if your finding out).

I am having really bad braxton hicks today. I have had panadol, hot shower and heat pack and they seem to be getting worse. DF is out playing golf.... I think I have to ring the hospital to see if they want me to come in. They are really bad now I want to cry.

I haven't rolled off the couch yet. I tend to roll out of bed though LOL

5 more days and I will be on maternity leave. I can't wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls, just a short one from me today.

Fireflies hope you are okay darl? Did you end up going in for monitoring? Sounds really painful you poor thing

Had a busy weekend with father's day yesterday and finding out on Saturday that there is a HUGE waiting list on cots and change tables etc (well the one I like anyway) and had a lady at a shop make out like I would not get my pram/ cot/ changer before bubs was born?! Cue panic mode and mad rushing around trying to find an alternative I like (I really want the drawers with change table on top with enough room for all your wipes etc all on the top thing)... I am waiting for mothercare to ring me back with an ETA on a change table I like in their catalogue... she thought probably October which would be fine. Plus I ordered my pram online from babiesdirect.com.au so the lady telling me if I want a baby jogger there is no way I would get it before bubs arrived was wrong too! Thank goodness - but you can imagine the hormonal stressed out Saturday we had LOL.

Okay girls I have a lot to do sorry so I had better get on with it. Sorry no more personals but hello to all of you!

Em
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah we had that happen too Em last time around. there was a 12+ weeks wait on things so we had to change our minds on the cot. Wish someone would have told us that earlier!

fireflies- feel any better today? oh and we're not finding out the sex. I like the anticipation and all the guessing that goes on. It makes the moment of arrival that much more exciting too i think.