Closed Thread
Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Addison - yaya great news darling so happy for you !!! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls,

First of all Addison - congrats! Such wonderful news! I read it last night but did not have a chance to post and congratulate you. Very good of the sonographer to be able to tell you there might be a tiny bit more bleeding etc but that everything is fine with your not-so-little one! Very interesting about the flower essences too, I am not actually from here (South African) but have lived here for 9 years now so might as well make the switch to the local ones!

TSG2011 - congrats on your BFP and welcome to the thread. I am very sorry for your losses and can completely understand you being overemotional on finding out about this pg. It all get's a bit overwhelming doesn't it? Anyway hopefully you will be like me and your third pg will be a healthy sticky little bub! Sending you lots of positive healthy vibes for your little one , just take it one day at a time, break it up into smaller goals like Addison said, it all gets too much otherwise.

AFM - got 24 week check up with my GP this afternoon, wonder what else I will learn about! Feel like my belly is growing every day now, I struggle to get comfy in bed and have been waking up a lot. Little miss doesn't help either when I lie a certain way she goes to town kicking and kicking until I move, obviously her comfort is more important than mine! Ridiculous to be feeling big already when I am only just over half way - this does not bode well for later on! LOL. Not complaining though I am loving waddling around like a duck with my tum sticking out .

Hope everyone is well, belly rubs all round.

Em
    xx

PS: Bec - where are you??? They can't have let you go this far over surely??? Hope you are too busy to post because you are off cuddling your little man

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls
    Sorry I haven't read all the posts over the last few days but I have been busy, um.........

looking after a beautiful newborn boy!!

Delivered him on Saturday night. All went well and he is perfect. Just got out of hospy today so I'm super tired and very happy. Will update all the details and birth story etc in a few days.

Hope all is well with everyone else.
    xxx Bec

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BB000 View Post
    Hi girls
    Sorry I haven't read all the posts over the last few days but I have been busy, um.........

Delivered him on Saturday night. All went well and he is perfect. Just got out of hospy today so I'm super tired and very happy. Will update all the details and birth story etc in a few days.

xxx Bec

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATS Bec

Can't wait to see pics and hear more! Look after yourselves xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

xxx Bec

OMG CONGRATULATIONS
    cant wait to hear all about how you are going & how the birth went xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Aww CONGRATS Bec.

I cant wait to read all the details. I bet he is just perfect.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yaaaayyyy Bec!!! That is awesome!! So happy for you hun!!!

Aww now I can't wait to meet my little man!!!

On another positive note I know I'm not finishing til the end of October but I've been hanging for September so I can finally say I FINISH WORK NEXT MONTH!!! Hehe so very pumped- 58 days all up but only 35 work days!!

Oh and my hormones are being awesome again- I'm tired and headachey but on top of that I'm breaking out a bit, I'm turning into crying woman and I seem to not be eating much again!! Feel like I'm back at the start!!

25 weeks tomorrow!! Woop woop!!

Sorry no personals tonight- just a fly by!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Superstarr - how cool to say that you finish work next month... I realised today that I can say the baby is due next month!!! AHHH!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats to you Bec, and DH! Glad u weren't still going lol was worried you wr still waiting! Take care of yourself, look forward to hearing more when u hv time Emxxx

Hi girls

xxx Bec