Closed Thread
Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations Lucky!!!!! Have u guys got any names in mind? At least it would eliminate 1/2 the choices!!!

Im so bad with names, i could choose 50 girls names i like...but only like 1 boys lol (And dp hates it...but he's sure we're having a girl so figures he doesnt even need to think about a boys name lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for being slack and not posting much lately.

Had a really good nights sleep Sat/Sun/Mon/Tues and then have had THE WORST SLEEP Weds/Thurs.... So hoping I get a good nights sleep tonight. I am fed up with tossing and turning and waking at 2am on the dot to pee.

I have been feeling rather blah tonight and like I could spew everywhere, luckily I haven't. I think it may have been DF's driving LOL

Lucky - congrats on the boy!! Names?? Any ideas?? We are still stuck on a name for our little guy.

Sniper - congrats on 15weeks. Feels like your pregnancy is flying by.

Shadow - good luck with the shared care. Must be so nice to have a familiar face to see you throughout your pregnancy.

BB000 - Any news yet??? Have you had your baby boy??? It would be nice if he was born today, then he gets to share his B'day with my sister :-)

AFM - 32weeks today!!! Not long to go anywhere from 5-8weeks. Hoping for about 6 weeks though. 10 more working days left. Can't wait. Finally got into the physio at the hospital... but not till 15th September.... And I will be on maternity leave then so probably without any back pain!!!

Sorry to those who I have missed, can't see to far back. Hope everyone is well.

Belly rubs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and have we heard anymore on how trulyblessed and her baby girl are doing??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so slack!!! I read everyone's posts and then am really lazy and don't reply!! I'm sorry!!

So firstly to everyone and those burgeoning baby bumps!!

Mela - i agree your avatar is very cute!! We only have the 4d vid of bubba and i don't know how to pull just a still shot from it!! Have you had any more hormonal moments?? I have noticed mine have been increasing!! I was almost in tears at the baby shop when she told me the pram we wanted was on sale in black but not the red that i wanted!! My DH and mum didn't quite know what to do!! I got the red anyway and felt really stupid afterwards but at the time you would have thought she wanted to chop my hand off!

Shadow - glad to hear your ob visit went so well. I think its great when they have a sense of humour! Can't believe you are almost at 12 weeks!!
    In regards to due dates - our angel was due 8th May and i was dreading it. I found that on the day i wasn't bad, DH and i talked about what would have been but always were very grateful for our bub on the way. However the next day was Mother's Day and that's when i really broke down. I spent 20mins in the shower just bawling because i should have been celebrating my first Mother's Day. Its hard and you won't know how you will react to the day but make sure you do what you need to do. You don't have to cry, you don't have to talk about it, you have to remember your angel how you want to. There is no right way to grieve or remember those who have left us.

Sniper - did you survive kindygym and the rest of your busy day??!! Hope you managed your nap. How far along are you now??

Lucky - grats on the little boy!! Am sure your next scan will be fine and measurements will be spot on. Now that you know what it is, are you going to start the nursery soon??

BB000 - waiting for news!! Hope you haven't been on because your too busy cuddling your bundle of joy.

AFM - have had so many comments this week that i have really popped out and ohh you're getting big!! Talk about make a girl feel paranoid!! Have noticed a few more stretch marks at the bottom of my belly Have been using bio oil day and night but i guess some people are just more geneticaly disposed to them! Least they should fade.

Have started washing all her clothes so everything smells lovely and is ready to go. Only have 6 weeks to go and its getting scary!!

Finish work in 3 weeks but my dr gave me a certificate requesting i have every wed off so i can have a bit more rest. My direct manager and the GM were very accommodating and said i could take it as sick leave and maybe i should think about leaving a little earlier every day. However the stupid HR manager wants me to go on to timesheet and not get paid for what i dont work. She said i was pregnant not sick!! The GM was not impressed!! Silly HR woman wants to be careful i don't go into early labour or i might wack a lawsuit on her!!

Anyway, vent over. Look after yourselves and your baby bumps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    wow its been a long time since i posted on here, i am still around just reading tho. im at work today and that seems to be the only time i get to post! we find out bubs sex on monday, we are super excited this weekend cant go fast enough....... i shall be back to let everyone know. really hope everyone is well and happy xxxxxxx have a gr8 weekend xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi and that I'm still reading and following all your posts, can't wait until you come join the next thread!

TB had posted in the the ladies with babes thread, sounds like things are going well.

Luckyme - woooop woop!! A boy!! Congrats!

Thee - not long now! How exciting!

BB000 - guessing no news is good news??

To everyone else hugs and belly rubs

AFM - Z is getting better and putting on weight, still have some days that are more vomity then others but we are coping. DH is slowly recovering from the car crash so a little less work for me. But the best thing was that Z slept through the night last night, seven and half hours of solid sleep yayaaa!!! It's been something like 9 months ago I last had that! I've been following the 'Contented Little Baby' routines by Gina Ford. Worth checking out before bubs is born if you want to go down the routine road.

Anyway got to go, hugs and belly rubs to you all xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY Una! Im glad little Zena is starting to get better and putting on weight - very good news. Also good to hear that ur DH is recovering... U poor thing, u must've been so stressed a while back with everything going on. Im glad things r starting work out for u.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all ~

This thread seems like the place for me right now. I'm 6w4d pregnant after our 5th round of IVF, and I'm a complete basketcase. We had one m/c in January - bubby measured 6w3d at 7w5d, but there was a heartbeat; at 9w1d there was no heartbeat. I chose to m/c naturally and finally passed him at 10w5d. Sorry for the detail, but as I'm now at the same time in this pregnancy it's really doing my head in. We had a 2nd m/c in April at 5.5 weeks, which was terrible but not as traumatic for me. Anyway, I seem to be able to get pregnant with the help of IVF (3 BFPs out of 5 transfers, including this one) but I'm really struggling with believing my body has what it takes to carry a baby to term -- or even past 8 weeks or so. To make things worse, I keep remembering the day of my m/c and how sad and painful it was.

This pregnancy has seemed strong from the beginning, with good hcg levels. We just had a scan on Friday, when I was 6w2d, and saw the gestational sac, yolk sac, and the flutter of a heartbeat, which is a very good sign of course, and I have another one set for this Friday. Still, only 2 days after that very encouraging scan I'm already fearful that bubby isn't growing. I have crying spells and feel depressed and anxious most of the time. It doesn't help that I haven't had much in the way of pregnancy symptoms this time around. (I think my boobs are only sore b/c I keep poking at them to see if they're sore! )

Anyhoo, I post on my due-in thread but everyone there seems so much more excited than nervous -- I don't want to bring the whole group down with my fears. I hope you don't mind my coming in here to chat with women who understand where I'm coming from. Thanks so much and CONGRATULATIONS to you all on your pregnancies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome KimInMellie!! It's a really great thread to be excited but definitely also be incredibly nervous also!! I really hope this is a sticky one for you after your journey to get here!!!

Una- I'm glad to hear little Z is doing well! She must be starting to get so big now!!

Lucky- massive CONGRATS on the news of your little man!! When we found out I was worried about finding cute boy stiff but maaaannn I seriously can't go to the shops without buying something adorable!!!

Shala- good luck for your scan tomorrow!! Ooh hood luck with finding out the sex! Hope your little one cooperates for you!!

Thee- 3 weeks of work left? Wow!! Annoying about the hr manager but at least you have the gm on your side!! It'll be here before you know it!! I've just been hanging for September so I can tell myself I finish next month wven though I'm not finishing up u til the end of October! Eep it's getting so close!!

Big waves to the other ladies- I can't read back any more!!!

Well baby Ashton and I are still travelling along well!! He's still crazy active and I can really differentiate between his sleeping and awake times now!! The other night when trying to sleep I could actually feel him tickling me right down low AND up near my belly button! Cheeky boy!!

Went to a 21st last night (it been a while since I've been to one of those)! Had such a good time! Danced up an absolute storm and survived til 2am in heels! Haha but needless to say I feel like I have a massive hangover today! Sooo tired and just blurgh since my sleep was interrupted by a very drunk dp who had his end of season footy day yesterday! But so glad I went out and had a great time sober!! And dp's making up for his drunkenness by cooking me homemade pizza for dinner! (not that I have anything to be angry at as he was home at a respectable time without any coaxing from me! Haha)

Is anyone doing anything for their other halves for Fathers Day? I'm so disorganized but was thinking of getting a peronalised hallmark card made up and not sure what else....

Well I've blabbed on long enough!!

Belly rubs to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome KimInMellie - I hope u have a sticky bubba this time around!! I know theres nothing anyone of us can say that will make u feel better, the only thing i've learned this time around...is to trust ur gut feeling. If ur content that things started strong, and are going well, run with it. Stressing about MC even tho its totally normal can be bad for ur bubs - and drags u down!

But on the other hand, i know what its like. Im still in the danger zone, but further along than ive got before (I was about 8wks & had been spotting for about a week, bubs was 5w3d no HB, let it happen naturally). Im Actually 10wks today, only 2wks to go till "safe" and 2wks 2d from my next scan (NT one.) Ive noticed this pregnancy, that im generally more relaxed and not as stressed about MC (i worry, and have moments where i look down and go "Jeez i hope ur growing well in there little one") but i dont stress and think "im not pregnant anymore" - felt like last time i just knew.

Anyways, this is a great place to be, and is really inspirational for us girls in the 1st trimester to see girls so far along, and actually hear their announcements! Gives us something to look foward to, and the hope that 1 day we will be there soon. Also lets us know that it IS possible to go on and have a successful pregnancy after a loss or losses. Good luck!!