Closed Thread
Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow - I hope things work out for you at home. Hopefully you moving out last time sent a strong enough message for things to change! Fingers crossed it all goes okay for you hun.

Addison - congrats on being 10 weeks with your scan! How exciting. As far as I have been able to work out the + number is how many days you are on top of the week... if I am wrong I have been very confused for about a year now! LOL.

I can't remember exactly back to 10 weeks but I know I did have a lot of strange quite sharp pains early on, some were excruciating wind pains and some just stretching etc. With you having a healthy scan yesterday I assume it is all perfectly normal? I can remember some of the wind pains I had nearly doubling me over they were so bad... so maybe it was that?

I am using bio oil and also the palmers cocoa butter expecially for stretch marks. I think it would be pretty similar to what you get at the body shop but I just got this in a pump pack from Big W. I know I could not handle the smell of it earlier on (like chocolately/rich) but I quite like it now.

Okay that is all from me, I really should be working just thought I would hop on and reply!

Em
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS to change your avatar you have to have it saved as a jpeg and then log on to bub hub, go into user control panel and change it in there! Bit confusing but you get there in the end...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Addison- I had some stretchy pains that just felt like stabbing! I also use bio oil but just finished that so am using cocoabutter moisturizer and also palmers cocoa butter skin therapy oil which seems the same as bio oil just smells different!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope everything works out this time... Wont be through lack of us trying anyway.

Addison - OMG!! YAY for being put foward!! So exciting!! Wish they would do that with me, but my dates are spot on with me O'ing so thats fine with me.

As for the due dates with angel babies... Im not sure how im going to cope when mine finally comes around, although i will be quite pregnant when it approaches.... I WAS due on christmas day this year. I never want to forget it, but im kind of a bit sad that it has to be on a day thats meant to be filled with family and fun....I guess at least i dont have to try and remember a random date! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    just a quickie - first OB visit was great fantastic guy, very relaxed and good sense of humor, explains everything, very reassuring...im so glad that i feel comfortable with him. The last 1 was so vague and rude and dismissive...I was really worried about what this 1 would be like.

He's happy to do shared care with my GP, speaks highly of him even tho he's interstate. Ill see OB for major appointments, and GP inbetween. Next time i see OB is after the Morph scan in november - its even already booked! :O He's So super organised. Also got a refferal for bloods and NT scan if i wish. And details on when to contact the maternity ward for a visit/booking. (They wont accept u till 18+wks) So all moving along well here. Feeling very relaxed and confident.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is fantastic news Shadow! Glad he was everything you'd hoped for and you are organised and rocking along nicely

Em
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    just a quickie - first OB visit was great fantastic guy, very relaxed and good sense of humor, explains everything, very reassuring...im so glad that i feel comfortable with him. The last 1 was so vague and rude and dismissive...I was really worried about what this 1 would be like.

He's happy to do shared care with my GP, speaks highly of him even tho he's interstate. Ill see OB for major appointments, and GP inbetween. Next time i see OB is after the Morph scan in november - its even already booked! :O He's So super organised. Also got a refferal for bloods and NT scan if i wish. And details on when to contact the maternity ward for a visit/booking. (They wont accept u till 18+wks) So all moving along well here. Feeling very relaxed and confident.

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    shadow- that's great that you are happy with your care arrangements. een better that you are feeling so positive.

Em- loving your avatar- veyr special. have a good day at work today. how is tiredness going? getting through the day ok?

addison- no shooting pains here but definitely those in pelvic area from quick movements. ouchie.

superstar- how are you going? you and em are speeding towards the 3rd trimester now.

afm- i got kindergym this morning and then dancing this arvo- busy day. with a sleep in between. i'm in bed asleep most nights by around 9:30pm. woohoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello for me, all is great. Just had my 18 week scan and all is perfect and good. We're having a little boy! She again puts my due date as the third of February so she based on measurements so not quite 18 weeks yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello for me, all is great. Just had my 18 week scan and all is perfect and good. We're having a little boy! She again puts my due date as the third of February as based on measurements it's not quite 18 weeks yet. So I have to go in next week to check the organs as when they're bigger they can be more accurate on the checks. But very happy after the initial surprise as we both thought it would be a girl. So boy things it is! Hello to all you sexy mammas out there!!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the boy luckyme!