Closed Thread
Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls!

Shadow - good to hear you are still on darl! So excited for you!!!

Bec - I can hear the clock ticking for you! Can't wait to hear you have something going on! But please don't not post because you think we will freak cos it is a false alarm lol! Can't believe you will be meeting your little man soon.

Sniper - happy friday!

Shala, Liz, Thee, hmmm pregger brain is getting me and I can't remember too far back! In any case anyone who hasn't posted in a while but is still reading - hope everything is going great for you.

AFM - getting lots of "you're getting big now" and "you're going to be huge by the end of this" comments lately LOL. Not sure if that is good or bad! Anyway I have managed to find 2 pairs of maternity pants that fit me so once I get them taken up and can wear them I will be a happy little vegemite. The whole "what can I put on this morning" thing is getting a bit old.

Had a bit of a sob session last night. Hormonal pregnant lady! We bought a new computer and I was going through the old one deleting emails and clearing it out and I found some emails I had sent back in Jan when we lost our second little bub Peanut. Dredged up all the bad memories again and seeing as my EDD would have been next Wednesday 25th I ended up feeling very sorry for myself for a while. I have found with being pregnant with this little girl it is easier to deal with most of the time and I am coping better than I did with my first angel's due date back in April, but obviously it can still sneak up on you and smack you in the guts when you stop to think!

Okay then girls, my boss has just got here so time to go and make him a coffee. Fireflies can you try massage or acupuncture for your sore back? There has to be someone who can help you deal with it? Sounds terrible! And boo for the stretchmarks too, they are my worst nightmare, I am almost drowning myself in bio oil after every shower in the hope I can dodge them!

That is all from me, take care everyone.

Big belly rubs all round,

Em
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fireflies- about your back! You poor thing!! Hopefully resting and taking it easy when you can will help!!

Em- argh, EDD for little angels is always something that def sneaks up on you! Hun!! It's still good to acknowledge it! I still quite often think about my angel baby!! But youre right it easier being pg again!

Bec- ooh so close now! How exciting!! Can't wait to start hearing news!! Ican not believe how fast it is all going!!

Afm- I agree completely on stretchmarks, I've realised it's not weight I'm scared of it's stretchmarks! So I'm trying not to put on too much too fast in an attempt to minimise them! I've gone through a bottle of bio oil and have just moved on to palmers skin therapy oil and the cocoa butter! Though I've had 1 sister with stretchies and another without... So who knows! I can't stop them!

starting to show a bit now which is exciting! This little man is crazy active! I honestly could stare at my moving belly for hours!!! I love this time!!

Belly rubs to all!!! Xoxo

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    15 weeks here!!
    starting to feel like it is flying past. feeling some movements as well, not actual proper kicks but a lot of swooshing and moving around. the kicks shall be soon. still feeling pretty tired at night though and going to bed early- the day isn't so bad. Booked 20 week morph scan for sept 24th- wow half way mark approaching.

superstar and Em- you guys are flying along now! I kinda see you both as a few weeks in front of me and so when you guys are rapidly approaching trimester 3 i know things are getting serious here!

fireflies- that's kinda funny about your DF 'helpfully' pointing out stretch marks. except it's not. hope your back pain abates.

shadowangel- congrats on your first scan!!!!!! what great news, hope your home sitch gets sorted soon too.

BB00 - you go girl!!

luckyme- wow 17 weeks you and I are closeish together here. I felt DD kick around 18.5 weeks and this was with a placenta at the front which tends to mask movements a bit- soon I think you will get them.

well better run- DD has just woken up.

have a great day everyone and hi to everyone reading.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, how is everyone?

Shadow - love your new avatar!

Sniper - Yay for the swooshing movements, bring on the kicks!

How are you doing Bec? How's that little man going? When is your next dr/mw apt to check up on you? Been thinking about you!

Hello to everyone else... belly rubs everyone

Em
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning ladies. We're still waiting. The little one is still moving a lot but not much else is happening. I'm trying not to stress myself by thinking of when when when because I know that's not going to be conducive to labour anyway. You know, it's almost as bad as ttc, trying to look for signals and imagining every little thing is a sign!! Next appointment is Wednesday but I'm am really hoping I won't need it!!

to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

Just jumping on quick to say hi and look at my new avatar! It has only taken me 3 weeks to scan the image as a jpeg and upload it to BH LOL.

Hope everyone is well, very quiet in here!

Bec hope you and DP aren't driving yourselves crazy overanalysing every little symptom! The wait must be agonizing. I am secretly hoping you will have him tomorrow, that way he can be something to put a big smile on my face on my EDD for Peanut.

Take care everyone,

Em
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey not sure who in here has been following trulyblessed but thought I'd let you know she is being induced today (25+2) due to infection setting in!

So if there's Anyone you believe in please send some prayers up for her and her little girl!!

Em- I'm on my phone so can't check out the avatar yet!!

Bec- hopefully your little one decides to come soon!!!

Shadow, lucky, sniper...and everyone else- hope you are all doing well!!

Afm- I felt like I was back in the first trimester last night! Except I had an appetite! Otherwise I felt sick and was asleep by 9!! Littleman had been really quiet but he's been a wriggle worm today so I think he's just shifted positions!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for letting us know Superstarr, sending TB and her little girl all the positive vibs in the world. Hope everything is okay.

Em
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well im back, things have been compromised....not 100% confident it will work but will see waht time brings.

Bec - hope ur lil 1 starts moving

YAY for new avatar mela!

AFM - 9.5wks, OB app tomorrow, just crusing, my appetite is back (kinda) if i drink juice when i wake up, then have something about 30mins later im ok. I cant face water, or milk as water makes me feel sick, and milk cramps me up first thing in the mornings. Both r ok later on.

Hope everyone is doing well

Oh i dont know truelyblessed, but i hope everything is ok for her...fingers crossed and sending my thoughts....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope it all works for you at home Shadow, if that is what is compromised!!! Yay for ob appointment, still waiting for mine. And at my scan yesterday they made me 10 weeks!!!

Melameen - that is the coolest avatar!!! Woo hoo. Can't believe how detailed bubs head and neck is. You are a clever lady figuring out how to upload it, I would not have a clue. I know what you mean about due dates and it sneaking up on you, oddly I dont remember the due dates of either of my m/c though I didn't get as attached to them I guess as they were both very early on. Ihave this one though. Especially after seeing my scan yesterday and its little head etc. We all have different ways of coping though.

I hope that it all goes well for trulyblessed. May I ask what it means when people say 25+2?? Just wondering where the +2 comes from?

AFM - Despite having the scan yesterday, I had some pain today, just a stabbing like pain that went for a while and though hard to describe felt like it was travelling down. Was in a counselling session with a client!!! I was sitting on the lounge, and had to keep my counsellor 'Mmm hmmm I am listening' face on, while I shifted around. Did not have any more though last night had throbbing during the night. Do you ladies remember if this is normal for 10 weeks??
    I am going to get shares in bio oil I think also, I have heard cocoa butter works, is that similar to body butter from body shop??

Thanks