Closed Thread
Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bec - I got all excited when I saw you had posted something!!! Thought you might have some news !!! :-p Hope things start moving soon!

Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also got excited when I saw Bec had posted!!! Hope things start happening for you soon darl, you must be well and truly over it by now!

Una - how is Zena? Have you been for that observation thing yet? Any more headway with dealing with the reflux? Good to hear from you xxx

Em
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all just a quickie as i dont have net at the moment (we left home due to drunken abuse from older bro and are currently hopping until things r sorted or he is moved out - us and mum and lil bro left. leaving dad and abusive bro there) but have found access and had to report we had our first US today - bubs measuring 8wks+a few days (we figured 9wks tomorrow but i have a longer cycle and said i expected to be put back about 1/2 a week as we walked in) We seen a nice heartbeat, Sono said it was normal for where we were at. 169beats / min. YAY!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow yay for a good strong HB!!! Ours was 160 something on our first scan too - maybe you are having a little girl like us!!! Congrats darl!

Also good to hear you have removed yourself from the abusive situation. I hope it gets sorted out soon and you have a stable place to live again.

Em
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Hi all just a quickie as i dont have net at the moment (we left home due to drunken abuse from older bro and are currently hopping until things r sorted or he is moved out - us and mum and lil bro left. leaving dad and abusive bro there) but have found access and had to report we had our first US today - bubs measuring 8wks+a few days (we figured 9wks tomorrow but i have a longer cycle and said i expected to be put back about 1/2 a week as we walked in) We seen a nice heartbeat, Sono said it was normal for where we were at. 169beats / min. YAY!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 17 weeks today

Belly getting bigger! Congrats Shadow on a great scan, I'm sure you're mightily relieved!

Yes Melameen, Melbourne had terrible weather, it really didn't encourage us to get out and explore the city too much.

I don't think I've felt any baby kicks yet, when did you all feel yours. The sonographer said because my placenta was where it was I wouldn't feel it till later.

Next week 18 week scan, god I'm nervous about that as well, is that normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies...

Bec how is that countdown going? Any excitment yet???

Luckyme I didn't feel my girl move until about 19 weeks, then once I started noticing and actually making the connection that it was her not my imagination/wind I started noticing it more and more and probably would have felt something earlier but just not known what it was!

To me the rolling/turning movements are still quite subtle more like a swooshing feeling but when she makes contact it feels like when you have an ivoluntary muscle twitch/jump but in your tummy IYKWIM?

Quite cute DH felt her moving properly this morning, he has only been able to feel her once before. I had to say "did you feel that, and that?" but he definitely could feel her moving around.

You'll be surprised with your scan next week how much bubby is actually moving without you even noticing, sounds like you have an anterior placenta like mine so you don't feel as much through that cushion.

Okay girlies, hope everyone is well and having a good week? Half way to the weekend YAY!

Belly rubs everyone,

Em
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Una View Post
    Bec - I got all excited when I saw you had posted something!!! Thought you might have some news !!! :-p Hope things start moving soon!

Xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Melameen View Post
    I also got excited when I saw Bec had posted!!! Hope things start happening for you soon darl, you must be well and truly over it by now!
    Oops sorry to lead you on girls!! Nothing much happening really. I think I've started losing my mucus plug (sorry gross, I know) so *maybe* it will be soon. Had an obs check-up this morning and she is happy to wait until the next appointment (which will be 40.5 weeks) to do an internal exam just to see where things are at. But hopefully I won't need that appointment....

Everyone's pregnancies are really moving along now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx for the support guys We are still over the moon! Even tho i got pushed back 4 days, i totally expected it so we're happy.

Hope everyone is doing well...

Mela- EVERYone is already referring to bubs as a "she" and if i say "he" it doesnt sit right with me so i think u could be right. DP and mum tell me if its a he it can have a cut n tuck b4 commin home (lol!! They're kidding)

Cant wait till wednesday - my first OB appointment. So yet another milestone i wanted to pass. Not long now. It finally feels like its comming together now.

Bec - Good luck!! I hope ur bubba comes soon. Fingers crossed for u all goes smoothly.

Hi to everyone else!! Better get a move on now as am on mums wireless until things get sorted out about where we're gunna b living (whether we go back, or leave altogether).... Take care all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I missed everyones posts yesterday.

Hope everyone is well.

BB - I hope your little man is born soon!! I want to see pictures.

I am having a lot of issues with back pain and difficulty sleeping lately. I ended up in tears yesterday at work. Today I spent the day home in bed all day. I still only got about 2 hours of sleep and that was a broken sleep.

I will say though being in bed all day (till 4pm when mum dropped DD home from school) the pain is not as bad. But as soon as I am up and about it really painful.
    Hoping when I go on maternity leave in 3 weeks that spending a few days in bed will help ease the pain.

Also I discovered 2 tiny (a few cm long) stretchmarks on the lower part of my belly tonight. Oh so devastated. I saw one and showed DF and he was like 'oh there is another one next to your finger'.... Gee thanks DF way to make my night LOL

Belly rubs to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh also let me know if I am missing your EDD & Gender from the first page and I will add it on there.

I am sure there is a few that aren't there.