Closed Thread
Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy Friday people
    superstar- wow good plan with booting Dp out to have some time to yourself!! Sooo good to be able to do own thing.

shadow- man! you've started a KFC craving- i admit i had it a week or so agao and resisted - mainly because there isnt a KFC outlet near us anyway. but i think next week come payday a big bucket (not joking) is heading our way and will make itself home in our fridge.

firelfies- sounds like your boy is coming along nicely. My DD was 3.7 kilos (8.3pounds) and was a week early. wow not long to go now!

Nanak- sorry to hear about your first loss. I too was a bit of a mess in the first few weeks to the point where i had this overhwelming sense of dread and was very emotional- this coupled with bad morning sickness made me quite miserable. THEN we had a scan at 8.5 weeks in which everything was 'perfect'. THEN we had a NT scan at 12 weeks which everything again was spot on. coupled with the fact that I can feel swooshy movements as well was very reassuring. i still have some anxiety (I have had a few chemical pregnancies and one m/c that required a d and c). But IT IS fading. I think you have to accept that you will feel some anxiety- if you talk about it and also self talk that there is more chance of a healthy baby than not then slowly but surely you will feel better. Please feel free to express yourself in here- we know the drill. when is your first scan?

that's as far as I can see back- hope everyone is well and gearing up for the weekend.

Nothing much planned here- so happy that spring is like under 3 weeks away!!! Loving that the days are getting longer too. Feeling a lot more positive these days. still in bed everynight early though, but feeling good during the day hours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol it was very short lived. I seem to like something till i eat it...then cant stand it! Its weird. I havent eaten chocolate in 3 weeks!! Normally i got myself something small on payday (weekly) just cant stomach the thought of it!

Ok so im a little (ok a HELL of a lot worried atm) Without going into details - tonight was a really bad night. My older brothat had way too much to drink and became verbally agressive. Im now worried because i was so stressed and scared, (crying unctontrollably, partially hyperventillating and shaking for well over an hour) that bubs isnt ok....I cant get a scan till my scan anyways....but just totally stressing about that now. im starting plans monday to move. Even into emergency housing if i have to.

Theres no sonographer here monday, and im first up tuesday at 8.45am...so theres nothing i can do to ease my stress anyway, and trying to change it wont matter because im first when there is a sonographer. Any suggestions? Or is that just an old wives tale that if the mother is stressed it can cause a MC??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow- I was the same with chocolate! I love anything sweet and soft drink etc but I didn't want any of it until about 12 weeks! I'd take one look and not want it at all!!

As for your stress I'm sure bubby will be ok! They can be fairly resilient little buggers!! Maybe just try and take it easy as much as possible until then!! big big hugs hun!!!

NanaK is offline I'm surrounded by beautiful boys!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi I was just wondering when you ladies started with the morning sickness. With my last pregnancy I was sick by 6 weeks but this one I am 6 weeks today and nothing at all... It's got me a bit worried....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey nana- I was probably closer to 7 weeks when I got ms but didn't throw up at all until 9weeks. Started out as just feeling a bit off!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    nanaK- with first DD is was after 6 weeks- maybe 7-8 weeks and lasted until 13-14 or so. with this one it started after 4 weeks and waned at 10 weeks and is now, at 14 weeks, only mild and in the evenings.

hi to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi 16 weeks + 5. I'm in Melbourne today as I came here for work on Thursday afternoon, then I had uni today at Monash. Hubby came to keep me company and we stayed in a nice hotel. Back to sydney tonight. I'm starting to get more of a bump but no m/s anymore which is good and a bit more energy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!

Sorry I know it has been ages since I posted again I am noT sure where time goes at the moment.... 22 weeks tomorrow!!

Hope you all had a great weekend?

I will try trawl back through the thread and do personals:

Lucky - you must be loving being in Melbourne with this HORRID weather! It is miserable and wet and cold and if the rain doesn't stop soon I am sure we will all go a bit nutty!

Sniper - did you have a good weekend chick? Good to hear your m/s is easing a lot.

NanaK - Welcome to the thread if I haven't welcomed you already. As for your question - I didn't even get m/s! Did not throw up once this entire pg?! Felt a bit off colour sometimes but never actually spewed or anything. From what I have been able to work out on here every pg is so different that you can't guage things by how you are feeling. Although I can completely understand you wanting to feel reassured by strong symptoms. Sending you hugs for the horrid first weeks of uncertainty until your scans. It really is a sucky time, hope it passes super quick and you are 12 weeks before you know it.

Shadow - sorry you had such a horrid time with your brother. I hope things have calmed down now? When I am typing this there is only 24 hours to go til your scan!! Try to stay as calm as you can and avoid your big bro, you have something more important to worry about at the moment. Your health and your little bub's health! And I was exactly the same with food - could not think of a single thing I felt like eating. Or I would cook dinner, eat two bites and just think Nah not eating any more of that! Very strange! I can't remember exactly when it passed and my taste returned to normal but it has!

Superstarr - hello! How was your chick flick night in? Hope you had a great weekend... you're 24 weeks now aren't you? Time is really flying!

Boscosmum - thanks for the reply about the doppler, no one else on the thread really knew of them or had one! I ended up borrowing one from my SIL and it has been great! But my little lady absolutely HATES it and every time you put it on my belly she starts swimming laps to try and avoid the probe LOL! Even when the OB used it on me last week at my apt she kicked her hand and nicked off to a corner of my tum to try and hide! Poor little sausage really hates it. So as a result I haven't used it much at home for the past few weeks but it is under the bed ready for in case I can't feel her moving for a while and I need to check on her. Good luck on your TTC journey when you start it! Your little girl is too cute!

Fireflies - good to hear your growth scan went well and your little man is growing and healthy! Good to hear your DP only felt through your belly at 24 weeks, we keep trying but she goes shy when he touches my belly and stops moving!

Thee - for the weekend! Hope you had a great birthday and fantastic baby shower!

Hopefulthisyear - congrats and welcome to the thread!

Okay then boss has come in so time for me to work... hope you are all well, have a great week everyoine!

Belly rubs,

Em
    xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all!!

Em- I'm almost 23 weeks but yes time is certainly flying by! Can't believe there is like 17ish weeks left!!! Amazing!!

My movie night was awesome. Haven't had time 100% to myself (well with the exception of the little kickboxer in my tummy) in sooo long!

Well bubs is well and truly making his presence known these days! Kicking all weekend and now I can very easily see the kicks through my belly! Cracks me up every time!! Also when I laydown my tummy goes very obviously lopsided!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey gals

Just a quick post to let you know I'm still lurking (and still pregnant!) but not posting much. Just waiting waiting waiting...

Hope everyone is doing well