Closed Thread
Page 43 of 58 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awwww kaz and fire, i hope everything is ok. Im sure it is

AFM - i think my body is changing shape. I know i havent put any weight on (ive been weighing weekly and havent changed since may) and my jeans i brought in may after my mc were too big (twisted on my waist when i walked) I put them on today, and had to breathe in to do them up!! Im only 8 wks!

Having nausia on and off, sometimes gagging no puking, emotional and super tired all the time... Did anyone else have a general aversion to ALL food?? Seems nothing appeals to me, so everything makes me feel gross just thinking of eating. So i dont eat...until i think of something that doesnt make me feel sick with jsut the thought, eat a lil bit and find i cant eat anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kas and fireflies- I'm sure everything is ok and bubs just doesn't have much room or is really sleepy!! Fx everything is peachy keen!!

Thee- baby shower and 30th! Sounds like such an exciting weekend!! Yay!!

Hopeful- so glad to hear things are going well!! Such exciting times!!

Big hi's to everyone else!!

22 weeks toda! Yay! Very excited! I love reaching a new weekly marker!! Can't wait to hit 24 when it reaches so called 'viability'! Not far out now though! 46 work days to go!

Well it's cold wet and miserable in Melbourne after the storm hit us last night! Really don't wanna get out of bed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and shadow- yes I felt like that til about 10 weeks and lived on bland pasta and original chips. Also lemonade icy poles helped too I found!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Did anyone else have a general aversion to ALL food?? Seems nothing appeals to me, so everything makes me feel gross just thinking of eating. So i dont eat...until i think of something that doesnt make me feel sick with jsut the thought, eat a lil bit and find i cant eat anymore.
    YES it was so frustrating, this eased around week 10 and is gone now. there was only a very limited amount of things i could stomach, it was hard because i still had to cook most nights for a DD and a DH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Melameen - I hired a doppler as I would've gone out of my mind if I didn't have it... I would check bub about every 2 days and it was a nice feeling to always know she was ok. I think most of the time I picked up the umbilical pulse as it was steady at 146 - 150.. It just gave me peace of mind if I didn't feel her move.

To all, have a great journey and like Izy and LYTTE hopefully I will be back soon xxx

NanaK is offline I'm surrounded by beautiful boys!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,

I thought I might pop in and introduce myself as I seem to be sick with worry for this pregnancy.

A bit about me: well I am 22 and DH is 29, I was diagnosed with LUFS (luteinized unruptured follicle syndrome, first it was PCOS but then it changed) we had been TTC for 12 months and fell pregnant on our first round of Clomid 50mg in Feb this year, but sadly that ended in a missed miscarriage which was diagnosed at 11.5w measuring 9w 3d. We started TTC immediately after but we had no luck our first cycle... so we started back up on Clomid 100mg and on our second round we have just found out that we are pregnant again due 10th April 2011.

As much as I am very very excited about this pregnancy, things have just been rough for us in the past and I am convinced it is all going to happen again and maybe I am just one of those people who is going to continue to have problems with reproduction. I am trying to keep my positive boots but 12 weeks seems so far away and we made it so close last time only to have it taken away I literally just feel at a loss of what to do sometimes.

What are some of the things that you guys did to help you get through the first 12 weeks? Any advice would be appreciated!

Sorry for the long post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got really excited then boscosmum. I thought you had something to share.
    I think I've seen that LYTTE is already pregnant. I'm pretty sure she is in the April due in thread with my sister.

I had my scan today and it was just a growth scan. At almost 30week my baby boy is weighing approx 1.8kg or 3lb 9oz. I hope he doesn't end up being huge. Another kilo would be nice.

And just to make it better he has been kicking the crap out of my like usual. He must have been doing it on purpose yesterday not moving.

Will come back tonight for personals.

NanaK is offline I'm surrounded by beautiful boys!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lytte is in the due in April but I think she said her computer would be down for a few days...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi nana! Welcome!

Like u ive had a MC, but as far as im aware?? we dont appear to have Conception issues (I think 2 naturals in 6mnths is good luck?), and am in the start of my 2nd pg. Im just on 8wks. Ive known since 4wks to the day. We have been TTC since Jan.

If it helps, Ive broken mine up into smaller milestones so im not worrying too much about the "12 week safety zone". I just focus on achieving the next milestone. E.g.

4wks- found out, GP app.
    6wks - i felt i needed reassurance, wtn to GP again, got US Referral for 10wks.
    8-9wks - First Ultrasound (I cheated and took it a week earlier to help me break it up. Its comming up on Tuesday. Not long now.)
    10wks-OB appointment. Will be telling the rest of my Immediate family if everything appears ok at this appointment.
    12-13wks - Safety zone.

I try not to read too much into my symptoms (or lack there of) As ive noticed i have some good days where i dont get any, and other days (like today) where I was dry retching at the supermarket over the safety rail on the ramp and all id eaten was a lg potato and gravy from KFC (not the best i know but i REALLY wanted the potato and gravy!) and almost 1 piece of chicken until 9pm when i ate some vegies from dinner.

All i can suggest is if ur feeling uneasy, make an appointment with ur OB/GP for reassurance. Hope this helps! It might not be the perfect way, but its getting me though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!! Yaayyy it's Friday!!! I've got no plans this weekend and could not be more excited about it- even encouraged dp to go out tomorrow night so I'm home alone with popcorn and chick flicks!!

Nana- welcome! Sooo excited to see you in here!! it really has helped me this group as e ceryone has been through at least one mc so don't think you are the slightest bit crazy or dramatic about it all!! And seeing some of the other girls much further along helps too!!

Fireflies- yay for your scan! I'm not too sure on sizes etc at certain stages but I too am paranoid about having a monster of a boy!! Dp was like 3 weeks prem and 12p!!!!! *insert shocked face here*! I was happy when at 20 week scan he wasn't measuring ahead but will be interesting at my growth scan!!

So good he's been an active little bugger for you!! Reassuring I'm sure!!

Shadow- you poor thing dry retching at the supermarket!!! I was pretty fortunate to only be like that at home!! Mmmm potato and gravy!! Delish!!!

Em, sniper, hopeful, thee and everyone else big waves!!!!

Not much to report here.. Bubs is just having fun rolling and kicking about! He's much more a wriggler than a kicker though! Can't believe how big he'd be now (roughly according to the books)!! 45 more work days!!

Belly rubs ladies!!!!