Closed Thread
Page 42 of 58 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    my ob is having her baby tomorrow so is on leave, i had to see another ob instead. she was quite nice but didnt said it was too early to tell the sex, lie lie lie Oh well, have booked my scan for the 30th august yay then i will know. i got to see bub and the heartbeating this morning so thats enough for me.

Lucky - hiya and yes we will be having babies together!!!!!!! so we can join the jan mummies when we have ours! this is my 2nd baby & i think i was 18 weeks with DS. i actually have felt a few what i think is movement since 10 weeks but very on and off. am starting to feel this one now but only when i am on the computer and bent over but its still very weak. my placenta is on the front wall so its meant to take longer to feel the movements. yay for your belly getting bigger, are you feeling any baby movements yet??????

Em - sad you have lost your grannys ring i really hope you find it. were you able to enjoy the 60th or toooo busy?? you are brave for taking it on! how did your appt go today?

Hi Sniper will you get to see bub on an US today at your ob appt?

Hi Super, Shadow & Fireflies

thats as far back as i can read xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello again girls

Sniper - how did your ob apt go?

Shala - sorry you didn't get to see your usual OB, we will have to start the countdown til the 30th when you find out the sex of this little one! The 60th was good, it was nice to see everyone but pretty full on I didn't get much time to sit around and chat!

My appointment went good, saw a lovely lady OB. She is completely unconcerned about my bladder and wonky uterus said it is common for women to need a catheter during delivery and not to worry about it. So we are very happy/relieved. Plus little miss decided to kick her when she was using the doppler which was pretty cute - she HATES the doppler - swims off and hides every time lol. Anyway it was worth the hour long wait

I am off to walk the pooch now in the freezing cold... have a good night everyone!

PS: Lucky I felt her once at 16 weeks, she must have been stuck in a corner of my uterus or something and had to kick off me, but then nothing at all until 19 weeks. Even now it isn't super strong and DH hasn't been able to feel it yet - I can't wait til he can!

Night all,

Em
    xx

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    all good here- saw baby jumping around, my ob is good she says things like "this is a very healthy looking baby" and "mmm, perfectly normal".

shala & em- glad yr scans went well too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

I have been reading but not posting!! Glad to hear everyone is going well and bubbas are all being good to their mums

We are going well. Bub is busy squirming around and making her presence known! Definite periods of sleep and activity now! Shame her wake time seems to conincide with my sleep time

I have my baby shower and my 30th this weekend so its going to be a busy weekend! My parents are coming from interstate so we have a family breakfast on Sat for my birthday and then morning tea on Sunday for my shower! Mum also has a jampacked day planned on Friday for baby shopping - looking forward to it but know i am going to be exhausted by the end of it.

We have set up the nursery and got almost everything we need. Are getting the car seat and stroller on Friday. Potentially i might have a bub by next month and that's a little scary

Sorry i've been so slack and i will try and be a bit more active!

Look after yourselves and your bumps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening all,

Just a quickie from me. I am so buggered after my cleaning spree last night. My back is so sore. I lay down and then when I get up to move I can't walk. I have to shuffle along.

Thee - Hope all is well. Have fun at your baby shower on the weekend and Happy 30th in case I forget. YAY on almost having the nursery done. I pick up all my furniture this weekend and then i am set.

Sniper - YAY on a jumping baby!! Its so good to see them on the scan. How good does it feel to tell people?? Will you be finding out the sex?

Melameen - Don't feel bad about your DF not feeling the baby kick. I was 24weeks (i think) when DF felt the baby kick. Now it makes him feel weird cause the baby moves so much and I spoon him in bed and he gets kicked in the back. Good to hear your appointment went well and you got to see a lovely OB.

Shala - sorry to hear you didnt get a nice OB. They prefer not to advise the gender until the Morph scan to risk getting it wrong. Don't feel to discouraged you didn't find out. The time will fly by and before you know it you know what sex the baby is. Hope you get a nicer OB next time.

Luckyme - YAY on 16 weeks. Your pregnancy is just flying by. Before you know it you will only have a few weeks left. How is everything going?

Superstarr - Another working day down!!! I have a half day tomorrow as I have an OB appointment. And if I remember right you dont work wednesdays??

AFM - I can't believe how sore I am lately. My back hasn't been to bad for a few weeks and this last few days it is giving me absolute grief. I can't wait to start maternity leave so I don't have to get up and can just lounge around all day.

OH yeh not sure if I told you all but my sister got her BFP on friday!! She is 5 weeks today. Fingers crossed that this is a sticky one for her. I can't wait to be an aunty and for her to be a mum!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Its been a while since ive been on here but am happy to read so many of your enjoying wonderful pregnancies.

I am 12 weeks - 5 days and had my NT scan today. Measurement came back at 2.2...so i'm stressing a little again. I read 1.4 is "normal", surely my age shouldnt push it up that much?

Dont get full results with bloods until Monday so ill have to wait til then. When do pregnancies ever get stress free? When I hit 12 weeks I thought all the worry was over!

TC

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hopeful- my NT measurement was 1.8 and I am 39 I got a 1/1130 risk which is considered low risk. with DD I was 36 and returned a 1/1260 risk, again considered low risk. thought i'd post this to give you an indication of how age can influence things.

firelfies- my EDD is 12th feb- i noted that i keep forgetting to post this. and nah- we wont be finding out the sex. I know the back ache- it's like when you're stuck in one position for too long and it gets hard to get out fo the position. Hope it alleviates for you.

thee- enjoy your weekend and baby shower. hope you gets loads of cool things.

afm- raining heavily down her this might mean a *gulp* day stuck inside entertaining DD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Reached the 30 week mark on Monday. This bubba is just not as active as DS so that is freaking me out a bit. DS was always kicking me! This one just seems to roll around every now and then. Next ob visit is in a week, don't know if I can wait that long. Guess I'll have to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will 30 weeks on Friday Kas. This baby is normally hypo and kicks all the time. But I had an OB appointment today and had to see a different doctor. She has booked me for a proper ultrasound tomorrow as they want it done before my next appointment next week. I am sure its all fine and just a growth scan but I have been so nervous and upset all day. And as I am worrying the baby has hardly kicked. Still got quiet a few kicks but not as much as normal.

I am glad my scan is at 8:45am so I dont have to wait all day.

Babies heartbeat on the doppler was 140bpm, so completely normal, but you know when you just can help but worry. And to top it off i've been having heaps of pain today and lots of pushing out from bubs.

Its gonna be a long night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and sorry for the me post.

Will come back soon and do personals.