Closed Thread
Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    yes fire i will be 8+6wks. I cant wait. We're also taking my mum. Its her 5th grandchild and she hasnt seen any of the other 4 at a scan yet....she cried when we asked if she wanted to come!

So it will be really special as None of us have seen it yet at all! Ultimately ill settle for a HB...but to see a baby too will be awesome. Think ill take some tissues hidden in a pocket just incase

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all!! Hope we all HD a great weekend and bubs are all doing well!!

I had a lovely weekend - flew up to Sydney and went to the footy etc! Went far to quickly!!

Just did a quick count and realised I only have 59 work days left!! Not including weekends as that makes it seem too long...wait I just realised I counted Wednesdays which I don't work.....47 days!!!!!! Woop woop!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    super quiet in here!! everyone.
    i have my 16 wk appt with my ob tomorrow, soooo looking forward to seeing my baby & hopefully she can tell me the sex pls pls pls pls plsssssssss!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your appointment tomorrow Shala. Fingers crossed you find out the sex.

Superstarr - dont you love the feeling of having minimal days left at work??!! I have 24days but every wednesday I dont start till 11am as I have OB appointments weekly. And every second monday & friday I finish 3 hours earlier. So in working hours I have about 162 hours left over 5 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shala- good luck for your appointment!! Fx you can find out!!

Fireflies- it's super exciting knowing my work days are numbered!! Will be nice when even with days off included there isn't much there! Though as someone put it next month is September so I'll be saying 'Oh my gosh I'm finishing next month'! Realistically it's just not that far away!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls!!

Sorry I have been MIA for a while. We had IL's combined 60th at our house on Sunday and preparing, cooking, cleaning and then contending with 40 people in my little house nearly did me in! Plus I have a bit of a cold which isn't really helping matters!

Anyway enough about me...

Shala - good luck today darl! you can find out the sex.... how exciting that you are 16 weeks already!

Superstarr and Fireflies - hello ladies! Hope we are all good? Has that bump popped out yet properly Super??? Mine has well and truly popped... out my boobs, butt and gut

Now that we know the sex it is too funny watching everyone guess what we are having. DH's cousin's wife (long winded expl sorry) is 4 weeks ahead of me and was sussing out my gut declaring to everyone who would listen that this is definitely a boy the way it is all spread out... I just smiled quietly. And everyone looking at the U/S pics on the fridge "Oh that is a little boy" LOL! Felt like slapping them upside the head and saying stop insulting my precious little daughter!!! LOL! All good anyway.

I have my first OBS apt this afternoon to discuss my bladder retention issues and whether or not they will cause problems during delivery and also let them know about my bicornuate uterus...not as nervous as I was about it when she first told me I might have "issues"... I am resigned to the fact that whatever will be will be and this bubby will come out somehow when she is ready. Well that is my sane take on things this morning... who knows what will happen later! Poor DH had to contend with me crying the whole way round on our walk the other day because I have gone up two sizes in pants and lost my granny's ring that I wear every day. I could not stop crying! Hysterical hormonal female here we come...

Okay I am blabbering. Lots to do and not a lot of time to do it.

Take care everyone, hope all you ladies who are still reading and not posting are well! Would love to hear an update

Belly rubs,

Em
    xxx

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    oh em- sorry to hear about the loss of the ring- chance it might turn up? too funny about all the guessing going on around you.

super exciting to the girls with only a few days or hours left at work!!!! this is good for morale!

afm- well i'm 13.5 weeks now- got an appt this late arvo- just with ob. all going ok- broke out and got crazy and told a bunch of peopel on the weekend- good to get it out. most moronic comment award goes to my mother:
    (re: my DD who is considered a very good child)
    "don't think you'll have another one like that" and then proceeded to regale me with stories about people who have had difficult babies after having a 'good' one.

unbelievable.

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shala View Post
    super quiet in here!! everyone.
    i have my 16 wk appt with my ob tomorrow, soooo looking forward to seeing my baby & hopefully she can tell me the sex pls pls pls pls plsssssssss!
    good luck shala! I am guessing girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear from you Sniper! 13.5 weeks already gee time is really flying now

Yes I am hoping the ring will turn up, it is a really unusual a "wishbone" ring haven't ever seen one here... I am half South African so ring comes from there. Anyway nothing I can do about it! It isn't valuable in a money sense but very sentimental.

As for your mum... ?!?! Not sure how that would have been helpful to you in any case! Whatever the outcome if this bub is an angel like DD or a little terrorist there is nothing you are going to be able to do about it oh well people are strange...

Have a great day

Em
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by sniper wolf View Post
    oh em- sorry to hear about the loss of the ring- chance it might turn up? too funny about all the guessing going on around you.

super exciting to the girls with only a few days or hours left at work!!!! this is good for morale!

afm- well i'm 13.5 weeks now- got an appt this late arvo- just with ob. all going ok- broke out and got crazy and told a bunch of peopel on the weekend- good to get it out. most moronic comment award goes to my mother:
    (re: my DD who is considered a very good child)
    "don't think you'll have another one like that" and then proceeded to regale me with stories about people who have had difficult babies after having a 'good' one.

unbelievable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, well I'm 16 weeks today, shala we'll be having our baby at the same time. It's hard to believe I'm pregnant now, my belly is there for sure, but it seems to get bigger in the evening. When did your first feel your baby move and is it your first pregnancy?