Closed Thread
Page 40 of 58 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bb- how absolutely exciting!!! That's awesome! I hope that you don't have to wait too long though!! It's just such an exciting time for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG BB!!! Thats so exciting!!! YAY for u!!! How do u feel about maybe having a baby in a WEEK?! OMG!!!!! Good luck with everything! Hope it all goes smoothly, quick and painlessly!! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks BB -

Hahaha Oh my god is right, you made me laugh with the line about having no idea that labour might be close except there is a bubs in your tummy hahaha - oh good luck I can't wait to hear all about it well not everything of course, though about the safe arrival. Good luck and I hope you have everything ready

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness Bec that makes it all a bit real!!! I only laugh if she has said around a week and then it still drags on for quite a few, you will be really over it by the end of it. Anyway can't wait to hear when the excitment begins!

Belly rubs to all the other girls, and yay for 21 weeks superstarr!!

AFM - feel like I am coming down with a cold and I am doing my best to avoid it. Went home early from work yesterday to try rest and have some extra sleep but of course I never ever can sleep when I need to! Was just getting droopy eyed around 6 when MIL phoned and when she heard I sounded crap started flapping on about how we can transfer their 60th (it is at our place on Sunday) to their place if I am still sick and bla bla bla. None of it helpful all just annoying to be honest!

Then DH came home from a function in the city at midnight and started chatting away to me and completely woke me up. Normally would not be a problem but I really needed to sleep so this morning I am a very grumpy little camper. I have come to work because if I stayed home all I would do is start cleaning/preparing for this party and get no rest anyway!

So anyway sorry about the ramble... hope everyone has a fantastic Friday and is feeling healthy and well.

My little lady keeps kicking me in the belly which is very very cute and makes me smile...

Em
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Melameen View Post
    I only laugh if she has said around a week and then it still drags on for quite a few, you will be really over it by the end of it.
    Oh yeah I've already thought of that so I'm not putting too much stock in the time-frame. In everything we've been through I think I've come to realise that the medical profession actually doesn't really know anything... Just gotta take it as it comes... but she did freak me out a little!

Em try not to work too hard at work today -- and make sure hubby cooks dinner tonight so you can rest!!

to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok strange question,

Can anyone rmember being 7-8wks? ATM ive got cramps really low and wondering if its just my uterus stretching? No spotting or anything, just AF type cramps - but i dont feel like AF is comming (can usually tell) Its accompanied by nausia so im guessing thats a good sign...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh I had lots of cramps around that time.

I think it was the stretching and also my placenta moving. It ended up covering my cervix for a while and I had bleeding.

But the cramping I have read/heard so many people have it. I would say its normal.
    And remember if there is blood its not always bad. I had bright red blood and look at me now. (TMI but I had lots of blood and some times clots, I bleed a lot between 9wks - 18weeks)

Just try and relax (easier said than done I know)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx fire, I had kinda summed it up to just stretching...its not PAINFUL as such, more like a constant ache? Theres no blood, which was the first indicator with my MC that things werent right (my symptoms disappeared but that wasnt here nor there...wasnt untill the spotting that alarm bells rang)

Ive got a referal for US ... Scheduled for a week tuesday but im sure if im stressed i can change it to earlier tho trying to leave it as long as possible. (I wanna actually SEE a baby rather than a black blob ) I know if i went now id see a HB assuming theres one to see... which im sure there is!

The fact its come with nausia is kinda comforting..strange..but comforting. Anyways, Off to bed! Thanx for the reassurance that others have got it too and im not abnormal

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a scan at 9+3weeks due to the bleeding and I saw a very distinct baby in the pics. So around 8+6 weeks (if I worked it out right) you should definitely see a baby in there.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello again

Hi

15 weeks 4 days today. Congrats Superstar on the baby girl, and sniper on the great scan.

I can't wait till my 18 week scan, to see my baby again. I'm feeling really good now. It's strange to think I'm pregnant as I'm not feeling any movement yet, when did you all feel your baby first move? I've heard that when it's your first you won't hear it for a while.

I had to do another trip this week, and I went up to Brisbane. I'm feeling fine travelling, but it's going to have to stop at 6 months I've decided. I'm off to Melbourne next week.

But they're right about the second trimester being the one you can enjoy the baby, as you're not feeling so sick, I even went out with friends last night till 11.30! Woo hoo.

Anyway hello to everybody else and I hope they're baby's are all doing well.