Closed Thread
Page 39 of 58 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sniper - thats great news!!!!!! bet you feel much better about everything now. will you be finding out the sex?? im 16 weeks on friday, now just waiting to feel the kicks! have felt a few 'movements' now and then but nothing constant. have a gr8 day x

morning everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay sniper!! What fabulous news!! So glad to hear it's all perfect!!!

Argh housework sucks!!! One day a week really isn't enough can't wait til I finish up!! So many freaking clothes!! For 2 people dp and I make a lot of mess... Need to get that worked out before baby comes!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Melameen - Congrats on the baby girl, that is so exciting. Yay for being able to buy pink things now, and pick names. So exciting. I am pleased for you.

Sniperwolf - That sounds like an awesome result. You must be so pleased.

Shadow - Looks like for the time being we are not due date divas together anymore, I am now dated at 6weeks 5 days. Due 25th March 2011.

Fireflies - That is so exciting, a BABY SHOWER all for you!!! You get to be spolit by your girl friends and 'awww how cute' over clothes and toys that are for YOUR baby. Yay.

AFM - I just had another scan and seen a perfect little bean with a heartbeat of 144BPM. I am relieved though still went away thinking, well what if the hearbeat was stronger yesterday and it is not going well, how odd is that I automatically wonder what was wrong. I am happy though. I went to a tarot reader after my last MC and was told that we would have a fire sign baby in the next year. 25th March would make that Aries just like my parents and DH is an Aries also. My Dad was at the scan as he is here from interstate and goes home tomorrow. he was chuffed that his grandchild is due the day after his B'day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    There will be about 15-20 people including family at the baby shower. We've opted for a wishing well to buy our furniture as we don't need anything else.

Sniper best news. Just think soon you'll be able to tell everyone.

So far 45mins late to my appt :-( they have never run this far behind. I better see my own ob.

TrulyBlessed is offline Winner 2009 - Member you would most like to meet in Real Life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mind if I jump back on here girls.

I stopped receiving notifications & have been in & out of hospital for 8 weeks due to gall bladder problems & ended up having it removed about 3 weeks ago.

Guess I will have a lot of reading to catch up on lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AWW addison! I may get put back a few days yet. I know i O'd a little late in the month (only by a few days) we will know in a couple weeks when i get my 1st scan! YAY For a heartbeat!

Fire = a babyshower sounds like ALOT of fun! Enjoy it!

Hi everyone else.. congrats on scan sniper!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em and Sniper - yayaya what fantastic news I'm so happy for you both !!! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

TB - you had your gall bladder removed?! Yikes! How on earth did they manage that while you are pg? Anyway welcome back hope you are on the mend...

Una - thanks darl. When is your 24 hr obs booked in for? Or are you still waiting to hear?

Fireflies - how did you appt go? All good? Your baby shower sounds like a lot of fun.

Addison, Sniper, Shala, Super & anyone I have missed - thanls for the pink congrats. My little princess is doing a lot of wiggling around and letting me know she is there - it is very very cute. Found out from my mom that her and my dad always thought I was having a girl?! Funny hey? When I myself had no idea! LOL.

Okay got a lot of work on so going to keep going. Hope everyone is well, belly rubs to all of you.

Em
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!!

TB- hiii!! And welcome back!!

Well I have taken the day off and so far slept the morning away!! Really caught up with me as when I feel good I push it!! Oops!!

But it's been good as after days of not hearing much from bubs he's let his presence known more today which puts my mind at ease!!

Trying to motivate myself to get up and get some lunch!

Oh and 21 weeks today!!!! Yaaaayyyy!

Belly rubs ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow Em congrats on finding out about your little girl!

Sniper & Addison - great news on great scan results

Truly Blessed - oh you poor thing, hope you're recovering well from your op

Superstarr - over halfway through, how exciting!!

to everyone else reading...

AFM I had a check-up with my obs yesterday and... baby's head is almost engaged and the doc thinks that it could all happen really soon!! She said "maybe a week, what do you think?" What???!!! I haven't had any braxton hicks (that I'm aware of) or any indication that labour might be close (apart from the fact that there's a baby in my belly lol!!). The doc said that I might not necessarily get any signals until labour starts oh my god oh my god oh my god!! It's so exciting and scary!