Closed Thread
Page 38 of 58 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

No news from Sniper yet? How did you go???

Well we have a beautiful healthy little baby....

GIRL

on her way to us!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a bit shell shocked at first I really thought this was a little boy but that just shows you what I know!

So our little princess is on her way, measured spot on and healthy in every way that we could check.

Now the fun starts with thinking of names etc etc... I already dragged DH to Myer to buy a couple of little pink outfits ha ha.

Hope everyone is well, it is DH's birthday so had a very busy day with build up to the scan then visiting his folks went out for dinner and now got home and spoke to my mom. Time for bed I think!

Belly rubs,

Em
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OMG!!! Congratulations Em!! SO cool!! Awesome news. Glad everything worked out fine for u.

Sniper - how did u go?

Hi everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening ladies,

Well tonight I am so nervous. At this stage of my pregnancy with DD the so called Braxton hicks I was having were actually real contractions... Little did I know at 12:38am I would be meeting my baby girl... Its weird how I was 28+4weeks with DD on a Tuesday and she was born on a Wednesday at 28+5weeks... Same days as I am now (if that makes sense, I am 28+4weeks today, Tuesday)!!!

Una – I hope Zena gets better soon. Everything will be back to normal soon enough. I hope she ‘performs’ well at your observation.

Superstarr – Gotta love it when the babies decide to wriggle around and not have a sleep. Don’t worry your DS will soon stop sleeping as much, like mine has been doing lately. How cool is it when you see your tummy moving?? Also the more you move about during the day it rocks them to sleep. When you relax he will start up. Tonight my little guy is doing the opposite. He has been hypo all day and tonight he is sleeping while I relax.

Melameen – Congrats on your baby girl!! I have told family and close friends (and of course work) what we are having. But haven’t announced it on my normal FB account. I wasn’t able to keep it a secret for long, but I am proud that I’ve managed to keep it a secret from most people. At first I wanted to tell everyone, but then changed my mind.

Shadowangel – Congrats on 7weeks tomorrow. 2 weeks will fly by and it’ll be time for your scan soon.

SNIPER – where are you?? I am waiting to read your perfect news!!!

Lucky – haven’t seen you around for a few days. Hope everything is ok.??

AFM – have an OB appointment tomorrow. Hopefully things are still all good with my cervix and lets hope it hasn’t shortened in the last 2 weeks. My ribs are absolutely killing me. Mainly the right side, I think this is cause the baby spends a lot of his time on the right side.

Belly rubs to everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow fireflies! Not long until u get Mat leave now. Not long generally for u!! U must be starting to get excited... i know i would be! lol.

I had a moment today i thought id overdone it.. 4.5hrs at the laundry-mat washing and drying clothes for 6 adults!! 3 huge baskets, a medium one and 2 garbage bags FULL of clothes and towels (was easier than washing 1 load at a time at home) ... dont know why anyone else hadnt done them...o well all done now. Anyways, i had a moment where i thought "OMG It feels like im spotting" but i flew home to loo...and all clear.

So excited 7wks tomorrow - no signs of anything amiss. Im over the 1/2 way to "safety"! Although i dont think ill ever feel safe until ive got a baby in my arms.

Id REALLY like to change my US but i know making myself wait is the best thing for me. It sticks to my plan of breaking it up into small milestones, and im not going to cheat on my plan. Doesnt stop the feeling that i want to know that everything is ok....oh well....bring on the time machine to make 2 weeks fly by!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh I am very excited but also sh!t scared at the same time.

27 and a half days left of work!!! Tomorrow I wont be in till just before lunch time and Friday I finish early. So really not long to go now.

Baby shower is on Sunday!! I am looking forward to it!! Should be fun!! Then the following weekend I can get my nursery all set up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em- congratulations!!!!! That is so exciting for you and dh!!! A beautiful baby girl!! So happy to hear all is healthy and perfect aswell!!

Fireflies- yep sleeping during the day but loves car rides!! Haha also wriggling at the movies tonight!!! 27 work days?? That is so exciting!!! Good luck for your ob appointment tomorrow! Fx it all goes well and bubs decides to stay in a little longer!!

Shadow- it's scary. Feeling like that dreaded spotting is there!! I used to take that as a mental sign to take it easy!! Whilst I no longer obsessively look I do still glance when I wipe! Haha

well had a lovely date night with dp, dinner then saw Inception at the movies!! So nice to just spend quality time together!! Tomorrow off work! Yay! Hopefully the plan is to get sone serious housework done!!!

Belly rubs ladies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    its been a while since i posted on here. bit busy to post but still be reading away!

Sniper - want to know how your scan went!!

Em - Thats such wonderful news! a little girl to dress up in pink. so i take it being able to find out got the better of you, from memory you werent going to find out hehe. thats the same with dh and i when pg with ds, it wasnt until the moment we walked into the ultrasound place that we looked at each other and said 'lets find out'. im really hoping for a girl, and hope to find out next week when i have my 16 wk appt with my ob

Fireflies - 27 days will go so fast & baby showers are soooooooo much fun when they are all for you! my 2 best friends and my mum organised mine for when i was 35 weeks. and nursery setting up yay! then theres the washing of the babies clothes, now thats cute!

Shadow - yay for 7 weeks! take it easy x

thats all i can read for now. so to everyone who is reading xx

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone sorry for the delay!

but yes all was very good. baby measuring ahead - brain was a week ahead!! big baby on the way perhaps. hb of 153. NT measurement fine at 1.8, strong nasal bone detected. phew! now to wait and get the combined result back and then i can start to tell people.

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Em- so excited to read about your baby girl!!! I love mine so much. now for a name, at leats you can rule out half a book when looking, or have you chosen one already?

shala- hi shala- how are you going? how many weeks- i guess you might have a ticker but i can't read it in this view.

superstar- yay a movie, boo to hosue work but yay to a day off.

firelfies- how many people will be at the shower? i have to organise one soon. good luck for ob appt today.

shadow- you are being patient and sensible. i didnt have my first scan until 8.5 weeks and i think it was good because there was a clear baby there then and then i just had my second scan yesterday at 12w 3 d. the time does go by, you'll be in 2nd trimester before you know it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Sniper!!! Fantastic news really good to hear

Em
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by sniper wolf View Post
    hi everyone sorry for the delay!

but yes all was very good. baby measuring ahead - brain was a week ahead!! big baby on the way perhaps. hb of 153. NT measurement fine at 1.8, strong nasal bone detected. phew! now to wait and get the combined result back and then i can start to tell people.