Closed Thread
Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lucky - yay on reaching another safe zone (almost). Can you believe your almost half way?? So sad about your mil. I hope once the baby is born things maybe change there. All you can do is try and be supportive.

Afm - worst night ever last night. Woke up all thru the night and then was sick this morning. Im a little bit crampy but I think that's from throwing up. Baby is moving like crazy. And heartburn omg it's awful right Now. And to add to it dd is home sick from school with a bad cold/viral infection.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and BB your baby is going to bs born THIS month :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fireflies4 View Post
    Oh and BB your baby is going to bs born THIS month :-)
    I know!!

I feel like this:

lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol !! You will be fine, the reality isn't as bad as the concept you build up on your head!!

Big hugs xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em & Shadow - thank you so much for your support, it means alot. Saw ped again yesturday and she's booking us in for a 24 he observation so fingers crossed Zena 'performs' well on that day!

Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucky- yay!! Another safe zone!! It's amazing how quickly the time has gone!!!

Una- fx it all goes well for Zena!! I hope the little cherub gets better soon- for both of you! It can't be easy!!!

Bb- this month!!!! Goshkins!!! How exciting for you!!!

Hi everyone else!! Hope you are all doing well!!

Afm- not much to report here!! Little man has been partying hard in there!! Such a wriggle worm!! Though I think he's starting to sleep more now as I feel him heaps then he disappears!! I swear this morning he was kicking and punching/headbutting at the same time as I felt him on both sides like he was having a big old stretch!! I am so so enjoying it!!! Dp has felt him more too AND if timed right I can see it!! Weird!!!

Anywho, big belly rubs to you all!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls
    great to read that everyones pregnancies are going well. I hope that little Zena is on the improve Una. My little boy was sick with kidney issues for the first two years of his life. He is now a very healthy 10 year old.

Just wanted to jump on and wish Sniper luck for today although you won't need it. Can't wait to read about it.

Afm, playing the waiting game with the bank, should know by lunch time if we own house and land - so excited and nervous.

Not sure whether we will ttc at the end of September or when the house is built.

XXXXXXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

Sniper - good luck today scan buddy! Look forward to hearing your good news.

Una - hope that Z plays up beautifully for your 24hr observation and you get some of the help you need. Also hope ur hubby is on the mend! And you are getting some rest too! Nothing like being the glue holding everyone together hey love? xxx

Bec - THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky -sounds like a sad situation with your MIL. It must be very hard on you both.

Lisa - for good news from the bank for you xxx

Super - have fun watching that belly contort!

Liz - if you are on here today - happy 20 weeks!! When is your scan?

AFM - SCAN DAY TODAY!!!

We are both a mixture of being nervous and very excited.... bubs has been making his prescence known a lot more lately so I am positive everything is okay in there. Just got the stupid niggly background worry that you can't shake. We are both tossing up whether or not to find out the sex, as you see I keep saying "he" but don't really have any grounds for that assumption! Any advice girls?

All you girls who found out - did you end up telling people what you were having? For some reason if I find out I don't really want to share with anyone whether we are having a boy or girl... very strange and I don't know why! Like it is our little secret?! Maybe I would change my mind eventually? LOL such a weirdo ha ha I don't even understand myself!

Anyhoo any advice or sense you could talk into me would be greatly appreciated!

Em
    xx
    Last edited by Melameen; 03-08-2010 at 10:47. Reason: spelling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck at ur scan melameen!! Im sure everything will be fine Fingers crossed for u. Cant wait to hear ur news!

AFM - 2 weeks today till scan, 7wks tomorrow...which means 5w1d till 12wks!! :O cant wait! (not that im counting at all or anything ) lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck sniper and Em!!!

Em- we've told everyone about our boy but we're keeping his name a secret IRL! So there's still an element of surprise!! I've had friends keep it a secret though so it's really a personal choice!!

Shadow- it's exciting to see time passing and I hope it goes very quickly for you!!!!

Bubs seems to like to sleep more during the day!! I miss him rolling around so much!!!