Closed Thread
Page 33 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies!! Well I have one wriggly and co operative and perfectly healthy little.....

BOY! In there!!!! I'm still registering and trying to take it all in! Even of we didn't want to know we wouldn't have had a choice bubs just put it up front and centre!!

He cooperated soo well was such a wriggler and at the right time flipped over so she could check the spine! Feet were low as I suspected and head was just under my belly button! Measuring right on dates which is perfect! But everything looked good- so far I'm going with dp's nose! Hehe got a DVD so I can't wait to watch it again!

I had a bit of a cry after but I'm not sure if it was about not having a girl or just an overwhelming sense of relief that everything is perfect or just a combination of everything and that we have actually truly honestly made it this far!!

I'm glad no one knows we had our scan because it's given me a chance to register and take it all in!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY on the perfect bubba Superstarr!!! And YAY on another Boy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY Super!! Congratulations on an awesome 20wk scan. SO glad ur son co-operated!

On another note - When do these hormones stop making me cry?! lol Crying at supers post, crying because i could finally congratulate my niece on her pregnancy (12wks) Couldnt bare to be in a room with her 4wks ago! just made me bawl, reminded me of my MC. Crying because on All saints they saved some pregger ladys life, then she asked about her baby- AND that was fine too! UGH! So over it! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one...

Grats Super!! Glad he was so cooperative! We had a hard time getting bubba to uncross her legs!!

Shadow - for me the hormones seemed to ease up a bit in the 2nd trimester but now they are back!! Silly things are making me cry and moody!! Poor DH!

Will try and do more personals tonight but and look after those baby bumps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats super can't wait for mine. 13 weeks 3 days for me and I did a big trip yesterday for work and flew to melbourne from Sydney. Was a bit nervous but it all went well and I'm in a nice hotel. 3 doctors have told me it's ok to fly but I told my work I wouldn't do any travel in the first trimester. So here I am and I've got one more trip next week and another the week after that! Feel a bit uncomfortable with constipation as well. Oh well I guess all my bits are being stretched! Hello to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha thee- in typical boy style this little guy definitely was not shy about it!! Haha there's no mistaking it!!!

Lucky- yay for being 13 weeks 3 days!! It's an amazing feeling!!! HAve you started telling people??

Fortunately I have tomorrow off so I think a few boy outfits will be on the agenda!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Superstar - that is fantastic - how exciting. Name game now

Luckyme - 13 weeks would be a great feeling!! I can't wait. Congratulations!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I decided to tell people after the 12 week scan as the doctor said it was safe. I even told the lady at the qantas check in, silly me. Although I still have a worry about what I'd it goes wrong and I've told people but I guess that stays with you for a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brill news Super, so happy for you!

To everyone else hello! Hope you are all well and bumps are growing nicely!

AFU - Zena has had really bad reflux, went to Ped yesterday and she is now on new meds, fingers crossed they work! Also this morning Z made me cry, she gave me her first smile ! Just made my heart burst !! Can't believe she's 7 weeks already, madness! Before all you lovely ladies know it your bubs will be in your arms, can't wait for you all to join me !!

Hugs, love and belly rubs to all!!

Una xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your blue news superstarr!! Enjoy shopping up a storm tmrw

Una, hope little Z improves on her new meds. So sweet you had your first smile!! Must make u melt!

Afm