Closed Thread
Page 32 of 58 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi

Just checking in to see how you are all doing.

On the sex front we didn't have a choice and didn't do it from 9 weeks till about 18 weeks, I think maybe twice in that time. That was due to constant bleeds from my placenta. After 18 weeks it stopped and after the all clear at almost 20 weeks we were fine. We don't do it alot but have done it. I think one week df was lucky enough to get it 3 times. But for the past 2 weeks I've been on the progesterone cream so haven't done it.

Superstar - wow 20 weeks. I hope you get to see girl or boy bits. What are you hoping for? Any feelings on what it might be?

Lucky no idea on cysts. I'd speak with your ob again and discuss options and risks etc

BB - not long now!! This time next week it'll be august :-)

Shadow I had my dating scan at 6weeks 4 days (I think) and we saw sac etc and a perfect heartbeat. You should see it all at 7 weeks. Mine was a belly scan had no need for an internal. Good luck.

AFM - I am just over 27 weeks!!! Third trimester already ahh!!! And it's proved tough already. After getting home last night I was in sooo much pain I ended up spewing up everything I had eaten. Thought I was fine. 10 minutes later more pain. I thought I was going into labour it was that bad. Ended up on the shower floor with hot water on my back. Then it started from the other end, thankfully we have an ensuite. Ended up back on shower floor pain stopped but needed df to help me out the shower. Feeling ok this morning. No pain for now.
    Last edited by fireflies4; 25-07-2010 at 11:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow- yeah around 7 weeks you'll be fine!! I love looking at my scans from 6w 9w and 12w and seeing just how quickly it's grown and changed!! It might not be much to see but it's just amazing!!

Fireflies- third trimester!!! That is awesome!! Just too exciting! Hugs for being so sick though!! Hope you are feeling better today!!

I have a feeling it's a girl bur not sure if that's coz I'm hoping for that! BUT in saying that since dp and I have decided on a name (Ashton) and a theme (jungle) for a boy I'm really excited to find out either way now!!!

I'm just soooo excited to see how much bubs has grown!!!

Shopping today and it's like I've popped overnight and have finally got a little belly! Bought a maternity top from kmart and some work pants from target!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    since we were on the sex talk earlier..... thought id say i hadnt had any since i found out, just because i didnt want to risk mc again JUST IN CASE. but just had a very quick 'quickie' and it was soooooooooooo goooood. i forgot how good pregnancy sex is for me hahaha. im quite sensitive down there but even more so while pg and lets just say i have multiples We were both very rampant after not having it for so long. sorry TMI

ok enough of that talk, bubye

Thanks
    Reviews
    anyone else a blubbering mess while watching masterchef tonight?!?!?!??

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, I don't watch MasterChef. I'd rather watch back to back reruns of Wheel of Fortune.

Just ducking in for a tic as I've not been in here a while.

Soon after I miscarried, much to my shock, I got pregnant again. Part of the birth plan my doctor prescribed was to keep away from forums as reading about other people's stresses was adding to my own. I also undertook a no scan rule. No scans, no internal exams, no interference, no reporting back. The last time I was OMG this and OMG that. This time, I just got on with my day and just left it all to the Powers That Be.

I am now into my second trimester and I have a strong feeling this little girl's going to stick around. I am just stopping in here briefly because I wanted to let those who have kindly emailed me in the past know that things are okay.

And that sometimes things do get better.

Thanks for your support.

Thanks
    Reviews
    SCAN DAY!!!!!!! No idea how I'm going to get through today at work!!! I'm so excited!!! No one knows our scan is tonight and all think it's next Monday so we have some time to be excited and get used to whichever sex it is!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay! Scan day for super!!! Good luck!!! Hope u get to see what ur looking for!! Do u have any thoughts or feelings on what u might be having before u go in??

AFM - killing time before my GP appointment at 12.

Hi everyone! hope those bubbas are sticking nicely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay!scan day superstarr! how exciting! good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Superstarr - SCAN DAY whooo hoooo how exciting!!! Hope the blue or pink news is everything you have wished for.... look forward to hearing about it later on xxx

Hello to all you other ladies.

Fireflies - hope you are feeling better darl?

Shadow - all the best with this pregnancy

Sniper - how's the energy levels coping with your little DD the chatterbox?

Shala, Liz, Addison, Luckyme -

Bec - oh my goodness time is going past very quick now! How you feeling? Huge and uncomfortable?

Shadowangel - good luck for your GP apt, hope it is all good.

AFM - DH & I have booking in appointment at the hopsital today... all getting a bit real now! Somehow the idea of going to look at the place I am going to shoot a bubba out of me makes things seem a bit more concrete! LOL! Feeling great just got a badly blocked right ear which is way up there on the annoyance scale, I hear myself talk, breathe, hear my footsteps.... very irritating. Not sure if it is pg related?

Lots to do so off I choof again

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well im back

Super - How did ur scan go? Did u get to see his or her privates to see whether or not it was a He or She? Fingers crossed for u! Hope ur bubs co-operated with u wanting to see!!

AFM - GP was fantastic. I am SO glad i changed! Walked in, he had my prior test results, said he was happy but i need to take Vitamin D as well as its low. Asked "have u had an US yet?" - NOPE! Thats why im here Wrote out a refferal immediately without me even having to say "i need it to be reassured" THEN told me he put on it 10 weeks - OMG another 4 weeks to wait!? ugh!

Anyways, Ive come to terms with the fact i have to wait. He then handed me a SA Pregnancy Record book (YAY!!!) Feels so much more real having official documents! lol

I asked about diet and exercise, as im a bit overweight anyways, and quite conscious about it. His reply was "no just eat sensibly, exercise however u want, but dont overdo it" Then as we were walking out, jsut said "Just try to avoid gaining too much weight. U WILL gain, but try keep it minimal. U will be fine." Made me feel SO fantastic because he has harrassed my mum (and others i know) in the past about their weight, and blamed EVERYTHING on it, so i was also expecting a serve, and was very pleasantly suprised.

All in all, a good appointment. Very happy, even tho i didnt get my US for when i wanted. He just explained that although i could have one in 2 weeks, Id be alot more satisified with a 10wk ultrasound, and picture! Pretty much gave me the reasurance i needed, without the US when i wanted it. Maybe i should have played dumb about my LMP and got a dating scan instead? lol O well.