Closed Thread
Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thx shala and ur right, I have relaxed knowing im seeing my GP on Monday. I will ask for bloods, and hope for an US.... is 15HCG bad for 4wks? thats the only result i know, but when i think about it I o'd a few days later than normal and that was only 11dpo.

I changed GPs after my MC as i was really deflated with how I was treated. The GP im seeing knows about my MC, so i hope he understands my fears when i go back.

Theres nothing going on to make me really worry about it, i guess its just close to when i lost the last one (Stopped growing at 5w3d) as per my 8wk U/S. I think once ive seen a Heartbeat (hoping to leave an US till about 6 1/2 weeks), i will relax knowing ive passed the other one, and that should give me enough reassurance that everything will be ok.

I have an OB appointment at 10wks. so i figure I found out at 4wks, if im reassured around 7 weeks, its only 3 weeks to wait till OB, then another 3 till safety zone. YAY!!! When i look at it like that, it seems so quick!! *happy dance*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow - as for your hcg results at 4 weeks thats pretty much spot on. def get some bloods next week, it does help some-what. and like you said you are probably stressing more right now because you are right around your mc 'stage' from last time xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi

This may be a bit TMI - Though I just need to bounce my thoughts off you ladies. DH and I have not DTD since I found out I was pregnant. I think that I am too nervous, as I have MC the last two times and have always partly wondered if it was because of sex the night before...I know that is soooo silly as it's not. Then I did the worst thing and GOOGLEd if it is okay to have sex in the first trimester. A few sites say that if you have a history of MC then it is not safe to do so. Is this true? Are any of you ladies abstaining or did you abstain in the first trimester?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    addison ive had the same worries as you, and ive kinda been abstaining too or taking it really really really easy ikywim?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Personally, we've just DTD when we want to... i know that sounds bad, i hadnt even given it a thought but we ARE taking it easy when we do... OMG @ if i had to make DP abstain! HAHA he'd be chewing at my leg in a week...

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, that doesnt sound bad shadow at all.

I have been abstaining as I said, and DH is just in misery about it all haha. I think it is a rude shock for him, as we were TTC for over a year, so he has gone from me jumping him the middle night haha to nothing.... poor boy may feel used and abused. I think we will just take it easy as you said supermum....If he plays his cards right haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol addison!

Well, 5w3d today... This is the point where my last bubs stopped growing, HOWEVER!! today was the first day ive woken up, and had nausia so bad the only way it would go away was to go back to sleep! lol Hoping thats a good sign Im feeling confident about this one.

I have my GP appointment on Monday, I did see him Wednesday the week before last (when i got my BFP - at 4wks) because i was on medication i was unsure about (and he confirmed it then) and asked me to stop taking it. Am only going back because I feel i need reassurance that this bubba is still growing.

Hopefully he will send me for bloods, and an US (thats what im going to push for anyway) But will leave the US till the following monday or tuesday as i should be about 6w5d and am hoping i can see a HB. Has anyone seen a HB around this time? or even earlier?? and was it an internal or external US?

Am still thinking of asking my mum to come with DP and I as she has 4 grandkids, and never got to see any of them until they were born. This will be her 5th (AND she has a great grandchild due about 5weeks before this one!) Also, she knows about my MC and IF theres anything amiss, will also be good support. (But i wont need that, because im sure it will be fine - well i hope) Although i know we wont see much, I doubt she will make it to any future U/S as my OB is in a different town, and she works if im not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've abstained, my Gp who also does Chinese medicine and acupuncture says to abstain until 15 weeks. My poor hubby is about to chew off his arm or explode! I told him to rub one out for me.

I have a question, I have simple ovarian cyst which is 8 cm's. It's been hanging around for a while now, it's benign but my new obs says we may need to remove it later if it grows or looks suspicious. I would rather not as I want to protect my precious ovarian tissue. I dream of two babies you see. Anyone else had experience of this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow- I had ny dating scan and bubs was 6w 3d and there was a beautiful little heartbeat flickering away!! It was internal which I wa prepared for!!!

Lucky- we've not 'abstained' exactly but well. He's prob only got it like 4 times since finding out!! I find though I have a lot of blood pumping around which seems to have caused some erm.. Swelling down there which kinda makes it hurt a bit as it's tighter!!

Well one more sleep til my scan!!! I'm so excited but getting that usual apprehension too despite hearing the heartbeat on Tuesday!! So hoping we can get a clear shot of the boy/girl bits!!! Can't believe I'm only a few days off 20 weeks!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx super, According to LMP ill be 6wks on Wednesday, and honestly, i dont think id get in until about friday or monday anyway although im not sure. The hospital is the only place that does them here, and last time the doc put a rush on my US, it still took over 24hrs to get in. And they were happy with that. If thats the case ill be almost 7 weeks. U dont normally see much so early right? Generally a sac, and maybe a heartbeat if ur lucky? Im so excited at that thought! (The hb)

Good luck at ur scan tomorrow! WOW!!! 20 weeks!! Almost on the home stretch!

Lucky - sorry i dont know anything about it but i hope its nothing too bad and it isn't a problem for u.