Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    shala- i hear ya on the chatterbox!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought you would relate Sniper

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like bubhub is back on line! I kept getting messages saying there was a virus in the show thread section and then could not log on for a few days.

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is well?

Friday yippeeeeeee!

Never managed to congratulate Supermumof3 on her good scan - well done darl! Are you still on

Okay then I had a ton of work on at the moment, had to write up my position description for the boss yesterday (think he got a fright at how much I do!) and somehow seem to be very busy all of a sudden.

Have a lovely weekend everyone if I don't post again.

Em
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello 13 weeks today or 13 weeks 3 days by my obs, I will ask him today which one is more accurate him or the sonographer. Does anyone still feel a little nervous even after 13 weeks? I guess once I feel baby kicking I will be more reassured.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Does anyone still feel a little nervous even after 13 weeks? I guess once I feel baby kicking I will be more reassured.
    I definitely still felt nervous at that point, especially because we were let everyone know at 13 weeks that we were expecting. I kept worrying that something bad would happen now that everyone knew about the pregnancy. It slowly but surely got better (although even now I have brief moments of worry!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I think I on here in the last week that the Early Pregnancy Service wanted me to have a scan today, to see dates, as I am pregnant after last m/c without an af (woops ) anyway, so they wanted me to have the scan today to date etc. I was so nervous about it as it is so early...and rightly so. It has made me PANIC.

I am about 5 weeks 2 days judging by the sac size. The sac is where it should be (not in tubes) and is a 'nice shape' apparently. Though there is the start of a yolk (could barely see it though) there is no fetal pole etc. Though they think that it is viable. Is this normal for 5 wks 2 days. I had an internal!! I have to go back in 10 days to see more

I am so BLAH about it all now. I don't know what to think. Any advice would help put my mind at ease ladies.

Luckyme - WOO HOO on 13 weeks.

Have a great weekend - i know I will try to switch my stupid head off ....

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    addison- i think 5 weeks is just way to early to expect to see anything conclusive. however that there was something there that looked good is extremely promising!!! hang in there- you'll be at your next scan and coming on here with good news before you know it!

hi BB00

Luckyme- congrats on 13 weeks... kicking feeling shouldnt be too far away now.

melameen - hey don't work too hard over there! hope you get some rest this weekend. it is funny when you write all the duties down- I bet it is a bit of a wakeup call to bosses as to how missed you will be!

shala- good on you for exercising!! seriously well done. I feel so blah here there's no energy left after running around after a 2.5 yr old.

shawdowangel - for you having to do work when yo dont feel like it. i stupidly got some work after I hadnt had any for months- right at the start of this pregnancy- it was such bad timing. Now i have to play catchup this weekend and next as I havent felt up to it.

hi to everyone else reading!!

afm- 11 weeks tomorrow- started to feel a bit better this last week but then came down with a stupid cold on wednesday. how annoying is that? still getting soem clicking and popping feelings down there so i am hoping everything will be right when i got for the NT scan tuesday week (3rd aug). tmi- but i threw up in the car yesterday- it was so foul- luckily i managed to find some something to catch it all in. the plight of a pregnant woman. not fun.

on that lovely note- i hoep everyone has a good weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey addison, i replied to u on the march threads, hope that helps.

Congrats on 13wks lucky!!

AFM - Still have nausia although its eased off a bit (slightly worrying me) SOOOOOO... i bit the bullet and have made an appointment with my GP for monday. I wasnt expecting so soon, was actually thinking towards the end of the week.

Ive got no spotting or anything that would indicate a MC just yet, but am so freaking out after last time, as im 5w2d today and MC at 5w3d (Well bubs was, i thought iwas 8wks) Its making me feel better as reassurance is all im after. Hoping i get a referral for an US (Which i can leave for a few days, make sure im 6wks+) and bloods. How did u all handle that 'dreaded' time?

Other than that all is good. hope everyone has a great weekend. Sticky thoughts to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow - pls pls dont worry about the symptoms. you may just be having a good day, tomorrow may be a different story. i only got through because i had weekly scans by my ob, she was the best and knew how scared i was that id mc again so she offered them to me. it was still hard waiting week to week but its the only thing that got me though. its really hard but now you have made an appt with your gp that will hopefully ease your mind, get your hcg levels tested

Sniper - cant believe you vomited in the car, actually i can believe it but im glad it was you and not me. i took a plastic bag with me everywhere just in case!!!!!! at least you are feeling a bit better, can only get better from here.

Addison - i think you will be just fine. this is my story, i had a scan at what i thought was 7 weeks, there was an eggyolk but no fetal pole and everything was measuring at only 5ish weeks. i actually thought there was no way i could be just 5 weeks so i felt there was no hope. but 1 week later there the speck of rice was heartbeat and all. so i really think they just scanned you too early and thats the reason there is no fetal pole. chin up sweety im sure it is just too early

Lucky - yay for 13 weeks!!!

I thought my sickness was nearly gone but it seems its only gone if i sit and do nothing. so feeling quite gross today. was meant to take DS to the library today but i couldnt stand looking at my house any longer so i did a massive clean up instead, must go mop while DS is napping so he doesnt leave little tootsie prints all over the floor. have a gr8 weekend everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bb000 thanks for the insight that's exactly how I feel, saw the baby again at the obs, apparently it's a wriggly one. I also weighed myself yikes! After doing nothing for 9 weeks I have put on 5-6 kg's. I can go back to the gym now, which is what I'll do tomorrow and try to start eating more non white carbs.