The fears and different emotions when pregnant after M/C - come chat with me #9 | Page 3 | Bub Hub
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Lucky - good idea to go have a scan, that way you can relax and know everything is okay. Now at least you know next time you feel your symptoms have vanished that bubby is still doing fine. A good high heartbeat like that is a very very good sign that things are going to be okay.

martina - I don't know what that is but it sounds nasty! Good luck with your results let us know what happens....

Una I am joining in the nagging crew - PICTURES!!!

Fireflies - shame hun you must be so over work! We'll get a countdown going for you... should make it a ticker

Bec - hope you got some food in your belly and had a rest!

Sniper - don't know if you will even be reading this but hope you feel better soon.

Liz - hello!! Are you and DH still doing the happy dance?

Super - yay for shouting it from the rooftops!!!

Lealove, Kas and anyone else I have missed in a personal hello!

AFM, over work (but it is too early to be over it so need to suck it up), over DH's family (they aren't that bad really but are annoying me at the moment, seems all the special consideration shown to my SIL when pg does not count for me) and while my cough is almost gone have not got weird all over heartburn pain when I eat an evening meal. Feel really awful afterwards all bloated and sore and squirmy... I am hoping it is just the extra asthma tabs I am taking and will stop when I finish them tonight!

? for everyone further along than me - when did you pop out? My little tum is a bit rounder and I am thicker in the waist but I am waiting for this "pop" thing to happen!

Back to work time... bye girlies! Everyone take care of themselves

Em
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG!!!!! I just got my results and I have come back with a high reading of abnormal levels !!! I am being refered to the Monash Medical Centre to see a Prof!!! i am Sh**** myself. I hope my little mexican jumping bean is ok. So stressed out I think I might need a cry.

Has anyone here got this lupus anticoagulant thing?????

I am just scared and am waiting for the OB to call back with my appointment.

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hooray LUCKyme- so happy for you!

hi Em- yeah here reading but finding it hard to post. sorry to hear of your heartburn etc- sometimes i feel so bad I panic to think of how long i (hopefully) have left to go. It's incrtedible the impact family can have on us in this vulnerable time. i keep haing to remind myself to protect myself emotionally because i am so volatile at the moment. hope your dfays goes quickly- hooray for the weekend!

martina- for test results

fireflies- thanks for the congrats earlier. i foudn last time that the countdown to finishing work really kept my morale up if i broke it down into weeks to go.

hi BB000 and Liz

that's as far as I can see back.

hi to everyone out there. cold and drizzly here. quiet weekend planned and DF goes away on sunday and returns tuesday night- the following week he is away for the whole week- sunday through to friday night! MAN! oh well i've done this before i just hope i have some energy to get through it.

ringing ob today to make an appt- really hope it doesnt jinx the whole damn thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    I've missed so much in this thread but I am so happy to still see if full of support.

Who knows, maybe I'll be back for support before to long, I know LYTTE want's to be back too. A few of us wanting to be back with you all

Oh and for me and popping.... I didn't. It was a slow continual spread LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Martina! I don't have any experience with it though and don't know what it means so can't help you sorry. Have you heard from your OB yet when they have made you an appointment? Sending you lots of .

Em
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by martina78 View Post
    OMG!!!!! I just got my results and I have come back with a high reading of abnormal levels !!! I am being refered to the Monash Medical Centre to see a Prof!!! i am Sh**** myself. I hope my little mexican jumping bean is ok. So stressed out I think I might need a cry.

Has anyone here got this lupus anticoagulant thing?????

I am just scared and am waiting for the OB to call back with my appointment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have an appointment with Dr Tran at Peninsula Private next Thuesday... i opened the referal and it also list some other stuff that I dont know what it means its called Anti-phospholipid Syndrome? Pretty much what I have worked out that I have a blood clotting disorder. It has really no other effects other then to cause m/c, but not discounting stroke ( my mum had one), blood clots and dvt! Google is a wonderful thing- it tells me what it is but I guss that untill I see the specilist on Thu I will be a mess. Thanks for all of your support ladies I really appreciate it.

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    finally got the nerve to make an ob appt today- man- i don't go until July 7th! they said if I was worried or had any concerns to call them straight away and they'll fit me in. I am 6 weeks today and so that would make me 8 and a half weeks. at least by then they should be able to see something through a normal scan and not a vaginal one. not really into those! anyway.

martina- it's actually really good they have found this out now- as, from the little i know, it can be managed and dealt with routinely. PITA i know but better safe than sorry.

hope everyone's weekends are shaping up. I am finding I have to keep shoving something in my gob to quell the quease. it's the onlyt hing that works and then sometimes it doesnt. I didnt have it quite this bad with DD or any of the other (failed) pregnancies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I can't believe I'm at the top of the list!!! And by a lot too!!

Luckyme - great to hear of your little one's heartbeat and the 8 week milestone!

martina - not sure what those results mean but hopefully your doctors can help you manage the issues

sniper - yay for your first obs visit coming up! All of these little things are great milestones in your pregnancy to make it all real

Izy- hiya I've been sort of keeping up with you ladies in the babies thread, there are a few TTC again already you clucky things!!

Melameen - I don't think I actually "popped" either, the belly has just been gradually growing. It's funny, I thought it was big at 14 weeks and then it got bigger and now I think it's really big and baby still has a lot to grow still!! Loving my bump

AFM - we have our all-day ante-natal class tomorrow at the hospital. I've heard that some people found these classes great and others found them a waste of time, so hopefully we'll get something out of it. I figured that I want to take in whatever info they want to give us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy View Post
    I've missed so much in this thread but I am so happy to still see if full of support.

Who knows, maybe I'll be back for support before to long, I know LYTTE want's to be back too. A few of us wanting to be back with you all

Oh and for me and popping.... I didn't. It was a slow continual spread LOL

Oh WOW!!! I can't wait to see you gals back in here pregnant!!!

Now just gotta convince Nic & Mini-Nic and a few others to start TTC again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I'm offically over it, that is looking for a way to up load photos. Can any of you point me in the right direction? and I'll get some uploaded for you all.

Thanks! Úna xoxo