Closed Thread
Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone, just a quick post this morning. I've been soo tired lately everything is starting to catch up with me.

Lilliey so sorry for your loss *** hugs***

SMo3 good luck at your scan will wait to read your results.

Shadow - congrats on 5 weeks. Before you know it you'll be 10 then 15 then 20 and so on it goes to quickly.

Superstar - even tho I've heard my bubs heartbeat heaps nothing beats hearing that sound. Has your partner felt baby kick yet?

Melameen - I know what you mean about not having enough hours in the day. What will we do once the babies are born??!! I'm feeling you on the no motivation.

Kazza welcome and all the best.

BB000 - not long to go now!! All prepared?? How scary you are next then we have nobody in September, I don't think, then it's us October ladies turn!!

Welcome and hello to anyone I missed. All newbies if you could let me know you edd I will add you onto the front page.

AFM I have my hospital appointment today for the diabetes test and also another scan to check what's going on with my cervix. I really hope it's stopped shortening and the progesterone cream is doing it's job. My little guy is kicking like crazy but also sleeping a fair bit more. Hopefully he is a good sleeper like his sister was.

Will update later on how my appt goes.
    Last edited by fireflies4; 21-07-2010 at 10:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fireflies - he hasn't felt it kick yet but because bubs likes to sit quite low he has been able to feel exactly where bubs is as it's really solid!! So he's felt bub move just not actually kick yet! They're gradually getting stronger though so hopefully very soon! I'm only 19 weeks tomorrow so I'msurprised with how much of a wriggly worm this bub is!

Though if bubs is anything like myself or DP it will have the longest limbs on the planet! So it's probably in there flailing around like crazy trying to figure out what to do with all these limbs! Will see on Monday when we go for a Morph scan!!

Good luck at your appointment today - hopefully everything goes well and your cervix is behaving!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    scan went well! baby in there with a little beating heart i feel a lot better now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats supermum!!! That's so exciting and so good to hear!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news supermum

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks girls im so excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Supermum - I know I said it in March Thread, though again Congrats on the HB, feels great I bet!!

Lilley - SO so so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself, and we will see you back here when you are ready to be xx

KazzyC - Hope your bub is sticky

Fireflies - I have my first scan on Friday, I may be about 5 weeks, so will let you know my EDD then. This is already the longest that I have known that I have been pregnant, only one week. Each other time started bleeing and then mc within a week of finding out....so hopefully this time the scan will be all good and there will at least be an estimate of the due date.

Superstar - I can't wait to feel that constant movement, must be very reassuring. I bet you are enjoying every minute of it!!

afm - Still nervous about not symptoms as I said I have a scan friday though so everything crossed for that. I get so ****ed off when I see women smoking when they are pregnant. It really does my head in, I hate to judge people, and working as a drug and alcohol counsellor, I really don't judge people. Though I dont know it then upsets me that there are people, that try so hard for a bub and have problems.

I hope that my problems are in the past. I was thinking that when I have a healthy bub (this one that is laready growin ) I may look into offering counselling support free of charge to ladies who have suffered early pregnancy loss. Just a thought.

Anyway, enough of my high horse haha, I am at work and really should start...packing up to go home.... I really really want some symptoms now thanks

Have a lovely afternoon ladies, put your feet up!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    addison u can have my emotions and moodiness if u really want it! Everyone and Everything is bugging me today.

Im trying to do paperwork for mums BAS, and have been in tears 3 times in the last hour because i just cant seem to concentrate or make heads or tails of things ive done several times before.

These symptoms im willing to part with - for now. lol I want to keep what little MS is hanging around (got better strangely in the last couple days, concerning me a little bit), the Heart burn too strangely enough but thats here in full force.

Can i go home too? please? another 5hrs for me...ugh!

Hope everyones having a good day

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    yay supermum!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    for Supermum!!

Addison - good luck for friday!

Em - so glad you are feeling the fatness too haha, i wasnt skinny to start with but i was fit. So nice you are really popping out now, i bet you just love it. did my 1st cycle class this morning since i found out i was pg & i have a personal training session booked to get a new program made up to suit me now im pg. i did my last cycle class at 35 weeks when pg with DS so im hoping to go that far this time around too!

wow, it really is tiring having a pint sized chatterbox with me 24/7. DS has really started putting sentences together and does NOT stop talking. he follows me around the house and tells me what im doing, oh mumma making breakfast, mumma go to gym and me go to creche, the ball is red, big truck outside mumma......... so very cute but oh-so-tiring lol!!!!